Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Let me just say this: I am a dedicated hatter. I watch Kyle’s videos pretty much EVERY DAY and have been consistently hate watching his channel for almost an entire year now. I had popped in and out of Tattle over the past couple of years, but really got invested in the Palloverse once I heard oar boy was getting his own LUGSHUREE apartment, because I couldn’t believe he would be able to afford to live on his own from being a Disney YouTuber (and a shitty one at that) and then I just got sucked into all the drama ever since lol. I refuse to subscribe to him, so I literally go on YouTube EVERY DAY and actually SEARCH for “Kyle Pallo” in order to hate watch his videos.

Now, I will say that I watch a lot of other Disney videos, and I do subscribe to some Disney vloggers/channels, and let me tell you, since I have been hate watching on a consistent basis, not once, I repeat, NOT ONCE has YouTube EVER suggested a Kyle video to me in my feed. I get suggestions for PMM, JoJo, and hell, even Disney Detonation and PAPA MEAT… and while I have watched some of their videos, I am not subscribed to any of them either. I don’t know if YouTube figures that if I wanted to subscribe to Kyle, that I would have by now, so it doesn’t even SUGGEST him, but I think it’s actually kind of hilarious that it DOESN’T seeing how I watch him ALL THE TIME LOL. I’m not even going to pretend that I understand how the algorithm works, but perhaps it’s from all of the downvotes I give his videos… or perhaps all of the downvotes he gets in general 😂! Whatever the case may be, it still amuses me that despite me watching him 98% of the time, he never gets suggested in my feed.

Has anyone else noticed this happening with them as well? It makes me wonder if he really isn’t reaching a broader audience just by chance or suggestion.
If you watch every day, there is no reason for YouTube to recommend Kyle to you.

Reactions: 1