Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Champagne is silly and for middle class women at brunch. I’d rather spend $200 on a nice bottle of bourbon and have something that will last, tastes good, and doesn’t make me bloated.
Being a bourbon household, we actually disagree. There are some fantastic bottles we would splurge on.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

starri

VIP Member
If Universal gave oar boy media access and some 'exclusive' merch then he would say he's a "Universal guy now" and praise everything about Universal and the new park.
When was the last time we saw him in Universal? Like actually in the parks, not CityWalk?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Is the something SO exciting getting a job?

All of these people are whack jobs 🙄😂
I don't get it that they consider a job taboo. Like working for someone else, getting a steady paycheck, getting benefits (hmmm another thing, 3 kids and no medical benefits?).

SPM418

VIP Member
It's like being in the lethal radiation zone around Chernobyl. The tragic outcome is beyond question. It was inevitable that that pantload of insanity, imbecility, dysfunction, and assclown that IS Kyle Pallo would infect and eventually overcome her more decent and somewhat middle class sense of honor, self respect and decorum.
Join the circus. Become a clown.
View attachment 3012492
I am still waiting for her to turn from the brown hair woman in the dark dress into the blonde in the silver dress like in the Euroythmic's video for "Beethoven ( I love to listen to). I know I am aging myself.

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
I have never heard of anyone wanting to have blackout curtains in their living room. People usually want their living rooms as bright as possible - especially if there is a lot of natural light to be had in the daytime. Who wants a drab, dark, dreary living room? Is Tater afraid of people seeing him in there? Does he have to hide?

Honestly - how long have they been in that fixer-upper now? Five or six months? Exactly how long does it take to hang some curtains? You would think that they would want to get that job right away; it's not exactly hard. I guess if you have to "cruise" to Nassau every other weekend, there isn't much time for curtain hanging.

Also, I might be wrong, but I thought I remembered reading a while back that sis and BIL left Florida and moved to New York around the same time Casey moved in with Kyle. In fact, I thought that was one of the main reasons she moved in with him - she no longer had the apartment to fall back on. However, now it sounds like he sister and brother-in-law are back in Florida. I wish someone would spill the tea on what happened there. Strange that they have never once been to see the new fixer upper. In fact, Kylie won't even mention their name. At least Casey seems to have maintained some semblance of a relationship with her sister - although this is the first time she has mentioned her in months.
Maybe her sister got a review from their cousin in Chicago of her impressions of their relationship and is trying to see how little sister is holding up?

Hardly Here

VIP Member
He already had his tape up before his laser level arrived. That purchase was just a new toy for him to play with.
He invests on the hi tech laser then takes for granted that a roll of paper towels, on end, is perfectly square and level.

• Haha

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
[Disney's New Cruise Ship Has A $100K Room And Somebody Already Booked It
The Tower Suite of the Disney Treasure is located inside one of the ship funnels, and there’s only one of them on the ship, making it the most exclusive location on the ship. It’s capable of sleeping eight & is done in a special Epcot theme, which will likely make serious Disney fans absolutely fall in love. ]
My question: Which one of youz' guyses booked it? Kyle will be furious you didn't invite him! Seething!View attachment 3008905
Oh, maybe the Pallo Clown Posse already booked it and boy will will we be owned.View attachment 3008915 😂
I'm way behind as I'm traveling but speaking of families with money, Sean Kloss, who is in some kind of business relationship with Paging Mr. Morrow, has stayed in the Tower Suite on another Disney cruise ship and made a vlog of it. Sean appears frequently in vlogs with PMM and Kristen from Wright Down Main Street. Sean used to work for Disney, but has gone the way of Sam Longton and appears to have struck out on his own.

starri

VIP Member
Maybe he switched from buying views to buying subscribers? The growth since hitting 200k has been suspect indeed.
I mean, my investment portfolio isn't 🔥 , but I question the return on investment with the latter. Would a bunch of fake subscribers push him further up the algorithm than a bunch of fake views?

jipeta2021

VIP Member
To be honest, the writing doesn't sound or look like Farida. But maybe I'm overanalyzing it.

If it is his family, I'd guess it's his mom or Kyle himself. It kind of reads like the self-serving crap he posts on his sock puppets on X to me. Could just be a crazy stan too.
Yeah I’m back and forth honestly. Sometimes it seems like she’s personally offended that ppl make fun of him but I see how it could just be one of his crazy stans.
---
I think Catherine Tozzi is Grandma Haeuser (Sue's mom). We know she has lots of time on her hands these days.

View attachment 3004498
I don’t think she would know how to comment on anything because of her age. Even 🤡 dad seems to have issues with technology 😂

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I just noticed the second "Kyle Pallo & his Xenophobic Burner Accounts" Reddit post has been deleted. The original one remains but is still locked.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I feel she's just being cheeky to liven tings up. I read it as sarcasm.
other than her socials they could have side jobs too that they haven't spoken about.
if they don't, they will be broke in no time.
Doubt as they have 3 very young kids who they are running after all day long. I know he does umpiring but that can't pull in much money. They are at Disney almost everyday and from his linkedin, he doesn't stay at jobs for very long.
---
Didn't he tell us all to "wait and see" and that he would be on that ship? Trust!! :rolleyes:
---

From what we have seen posted, her family has money and supports her.

Ahhh ok, so for now they are ok living with no "real" jobs but how long will they support 5 people?

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Don’t worry I already gave it my daily downvote. I guess he knows Juneteenth is now a federal holiday so he needs off like others. However, no way Kyle would celebrate Juneteenth.
not only would he not celebrate Juneteenth but he is probably on his sock puppet right now as we speak making fun of it. I actually forgot that today was Juneteenth and I was thinking that maybe today he posted this three hour video because the cruise videos were gonna start coming out from the vloggers that were hosted on the Margaritaville cruise. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle put this three hour video out to compete with those other videos, but I honestly haven’t checked to see if any other vloggers have posted them. I think the cruise ended Sunday if I’m not mistaken.
---
See these are the kind of videos I enjoy since I’m not really a local but live close enough being in Tampa. I haven’t finished the video but so far they visited two different places that are about 30 minutes away from the Disney parks. Of course, that’s way too far for Kylie to ever consider traveling to make a video unless it involves a cruise. By the way, one of the things that I really like about these two is that they don’t really take themselves too seriously when they make their videos, they’re very relatable which is something that Kyle and Casey could never do.

Last edited:

Dismom2

VIP Member
I haven’t been on in a longggggg time…but a little off topic… did Nick finally come out yet now that he split with his beard?
Ive been keeping my eye out for this, too LOL It was the first thing i thought when i saw that they broke up " Good for him! Hopefully this is the first step to living his authentic life!" 🤣

Chernabog

Something is up because as you said, nobody is watching him. No channel grows like that without an increase in viewership.

View attachment 3015043
---

If you take a deeper look you will see that after 4/13 he increases 1k viewers every 7 days. Even JoJo's count isn't growing at that rate.
Real quick shitty photoshop:
Everyone: See how all the "B"s have the same slope, and the "G"s have the same slope, and both are greater than all the "B"s.

@MichaelKaysHairyBack: Can you go back and confirm the two "G"s are the same hard number? Is there a way to break it down to even small units than thousands?

Anyone: Can we pin down either flat week in April/May with something he was doing that would have placed him away from the computer for a week? Maybe with family?
1719264132773.png

Attachments