Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm not even seeing any "bitter" comments... just a couple comments saying that they aren't interested in watching 4 hours of the same videos they already saw. Are his stans this sensitive?

009888.jpg

Reactions: 5

dashingthrough

Ive been keeping my eye out for this, too LOL It was the first thing i thought when i saw that they broke up " Good for him! Hopefully this is the first step to living his authentic life!" 🤣
Yeah, in all honesty, I hope he comes out soon for his own mental health. He's a sweet guy and deserves to be happy! I'm just not sure how no one else sees that he isn't gay... or I assume they just don't ask and assume he is...

SnapChet

VIP Member
Yeah alcohol ages the crap out of you!
alcohol...greasy/sugary/salty park foods ___ no exercise routine whatsoever ___ complete indolence and laziness ___ and, supposedly, a chronic arthritic condition (anklosing spondylitis ___ which comes and goes when physical work is to be done :ROFLMAO: ) that would be compounded greatly by every one of those mentioned unhealthy items.
It's stunning, as though he's actually going out of his lazy ass way to add to his own fast decay, like some tragic and sad figure with a subliminial death wish.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I do remember when he showed (probably Taylor paid for it) a bottle of Veuve Clicquot with Taylor at the Grand Floridian for like $200 and you could buy that stuff at any liquor store for $50/$60 bucks. It's laughable. He made it sound like it was a big flex, as though it was a rare Moët & Chandon Dom Pérignon.
If you're a 30-something Millenial/Gen-Z dipshit and your only exposure to "culture" is watching Calvis Harris videos, then Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label is 🔥

Trust.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
I actually hope the Pallo Family books that $100K Room. Sue, Dad, KP, Sis, Casey, Tom, Uncle Sean, and JoJo can all stay there together!
I’ve never once seen Jojo invited to anything anytime the family has been down to visit kylie. Taylor, Lora and Casey have. Heck we haven’t seen Jojo at the new digs at all.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Boca, eh? Wonder what Kyle will do since he can't vlog the 4th events from MK? Will he film on the 3rd then head down? Only time will tell....
---

TBH Toppolino's Terrace is a more desired place to eat. Oh wait! Casey only gets 20% off there. Guess it's only desirable when it's 40% off.
I am thinking they will head there on the 3rd after she gets off of work. She probably has the 4th and 5th off like most people do and then the weekend off.
---
She spaced out because she knows DAMN WELL they did NOT pay $200 (with the tip) for dinner. How much is her discount for that place?

1719238044599.png

Last edited:

SnapChet

VIP Member
"I'll watch this one as well...always supporting" "Excited to have this play in the background while I work" I mean, wtf? Some of these people are so freaking desperate to impress Kyle with their love & support, they actually need to let him know that they're doing it for him. If that's not some honest to goodness cult behavior right there, I don't know what is. Really sad
He's now entering 'MUSAK' territory.

"I'll play it in the background while I do laundry." 😂 God in heaven, Thoreau said "...most men lead lives of quiet desperation" but I'll be damned if that isn't entering DebySue from Iowa's territory of desperation and living in the void right there. WooWooStepfordLand.

housewife-hula_hoop.gif
wanda-wandavision.gif
200w (1).gif

• Haha