Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
not only would he not celebrate Juneteenth but he is probably on his sock puppet right now as we speak making fun of it. I actually forgot that today was Juneteenth and I was thinking that maybe today he posted this three hour video because the cruise videos were gonna start coming out from the vloggers that were hosted on the Margaritaville cruise. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle put this three hour video out to compete with those other videos, but I honestly haven’t checked to see if any other vloggers have posted them. I think the cruise ended Sunday if I’m not mistaken.
---
See these are the kind of videos I enjoy since I’m not really a local but live close enough being in Tampa. I haven’t finished the video but so far they visited two different places that are about 30 minutes away from the Disney parks. Of course, that’s way too far for Kylie to ever consider traveling to make a video unless it involves a cruise. By the way, one of the things that I really like about these two is that they don’t really take themselves too seriously when they make their videos, they’re very relatable which is something that Kyle and Casey could never do.
View attachment 3003607
Forgot to add the link so my comment probably made no sense. 😉

Reactions: 4

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Y’all please tell me which video this was so I can see how many likes he had. 😂 I can’t remember which one it was.

Chernabog

Also, is this a reference to the woman who was present many, many moons ago (maybe for oar boy’s birthday live in 2022) who never spoke and looked like she’d been frightened by a ghost whenever she was caught on camera?

View attachment 3009577
Seems like it. People have said she is weird, but as I've said many times, I am 100% certain Samantha Lowe is on the spectrum. I think she deserves more respect than Kyle and JoJo have not shown her, and she doesn't deserve any negative comments.

People have talked about "he might be abusing DAS to get on rides", and she might be the link for that, but I think she actually needs it, and as shitty of people as KyJo are, I think it is still good for her to have someone she trusts and wants to be friends with go on those rides with her.

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Currently there are no CM discounts at the Royal Table. Pricing is $84 PP for dinner plus tax. The reason he mentioned the cost is so he can write it off per usual behavior. One thing we did notice is that CM have discount (and possible main gate pass) blockouts from the 4th-6th. Maybe that's why they are going to Boca.
Ahhh ok, thank you :)

Reactions: 3
Real quick shitty photoshop:
Everyone: See how all the "B"s have the same slope, and the "G"s have the same slope, and both are greater than all the "B"s.

@MichaelKaysHairyBack: Can you go back and confirm the two "G"s are the same hard number? Is there a way to break it down to even small units than thousands?

Anyone: Can we pin down either flat week in April/May with something he was doing that would have placed him away from the computer for a week? Maybe with family?
View attachment 3015187
The "flat week" is 3/30 - 4/6. It's hard to pin this against videos because he's so backlogged with content at this point. We do know that he was live on the solo cruise on 4/5. Unfortunately with this website we can't break it down to the thousand.

G #1: (4/27-5/11) shows growth from 205k to 207k
G #2: (5/25-6/8) shows growth from 210k to 212k

Here's a YTD view of the subscriber growth. It looks like on 1/20/24 he was at 194k before that huge spike in subscribers.

Screen Shot 2024-06-24 at 6.09.53 PM.png

SPM418

VIP Member
I can't believe I'm even posting this. He's such a vile creature, but I just noticed this pic. and this is so telling, so jarring. In just a few short
years the transformation is horrific.
On the left, I would have seen him at the park and thought (without knowing his story at all of course) "...that little guy has a future. If he's a CM, bet he'll go far. "
On the right? Dear god. Only a few years later. What a decline.
I would think, "What a sallow, sun baked, unhealthy, probably very low I.Q. little man." And it's now irreversible.
There was promise there, but no longer. It's as though the rotten, hollow innerself could not be held down forever.
And in the end, it surfaced and won. How sad.

View attachment 3003846View attachment 3003848
On the right looks like too many " White Lines " .

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
That’s hilarious. Maybe the wellness check had to be made earlier than expected! Funny because look at this post from yesterday’s video. This is why I wonder sometimes if this is Alexa or his mom. View attachment 3004428

Look at the comments this Catherine person has left in the past too…
View attachment 3004432View attachment 3004433View attachment 3004434View attachment 3004435View attachment 3004436
---

Yep that’s Disneyland. I’m pretty sure that she mentioned something about going during one of her videos with Kyle I think it was the cruise livestream.
Maybe it is his SIL as she seems to have made a snide remark that one time on his vlog. Kind of like she was trying to own the hatters.
---
To be honest, the writing doesn't sound or look like Farida. But maybe I'm overanalyzing it.

If it is his family, I'd guess it's his mom or Kyle himself. It kind of reads like the self-serving crap he posts on his sock puppets on X to me. Could just be a crazy stan too.
What about Ryan’s wife?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Oh yeah. I do remember her saying that. But i saw that as more of a thing any parent would do to keep their kid from getting evicted for something that wasn't their fault... because they escaped an abusive relationship. I dont see that as "My mom has big money to pay for me and my husband and 3 kids to live a permanent Disney vacation" LOL
I dont understand either!! It would be SO stressful to me to constantly be worrying about how the next video will perform and if it would do well enough for me to pay my bills.
Same. I need to know if I can pay all the bills each month.

Oh my god. I thought he was drunk when he first posted it. Does he think he's trolling everyone by posting a little Eurotrash Nazi and claiming not to be Kyle. That's his proof?
That's actually his fapping dream: A 5'7" neoNazi, Belgium out of work thug, a Call of Duty figure for Kyle come to life.

It's sick and sad, but LOL funny.
As loathsome as Lories is, I'd buy him a plane ticket to visit Kyle in Cesspool. 😂
View attachment 3004030View attachment 3004043
Where is Kyle Pallo sourcing this Stijn Lories video from? Seems like it should be pretty easy to find.

Chernabog

I haven’t been on in a longggggg time…but a little off topic… did Nick finally come out yet now that he split with his beard?
Welcome back, hope to see you again soon. But, I doubt it. Personally, I'm rooting for him to take a run at Sam.

Reactions: 2