Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
That’s hilarious. Maybe the wellness check had to be made earlier than expected! Funny because look at this post from yesterday’s video. This is why I wonder sometimes if this is Alexa or his mom.
IMG_0042.jpeg

Look at the comments this Catherine person has left in the past too…
IMG_0041.jpeg
IMG_0040.jpeg
IMG_0039.jpeg
IMG_0038.png
IMG_0037.jpeg

---
Hmmm is Alexa in FL?
Yep that’s Disneyland. I’m pretty sure that she mentioned something about going during one of her videos with Kyle I think it was the cruise livestream.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Food for thought. When Kyle claims to be hosted or invited by (insert company here) is he lying or not adhering to the rules? We follow a bunch of influencers on threads and this has been a heated topic of discussion. To disclose or not disclose sponsorships and being hosted. Apparently this is a real thing being enforced (as of 2022) and oar boy never mentions this or discloses sponsorships the proper way other than a "thanks". Even JoJo disclosed the trips by Zach the right way and Kyle couldn't even copy and paste the idea. How long till he gets reported or someone catches on?

View attachment 2999779
The problem is, the FTC guidelines don’t ever appear to be enforced. People have been making this point about influencers for years now, I don’t think I’ve ever seen any consequences for failure to disclose though.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
So, what's the video today? Damage control? Staycation Sunday? Home Decor Sunday Featuring Target Home Decor?

Also, Louis' "If Michelle, married to a man, is bisexual: Go off, queen!" cracks me up every time.
Another exciting vlog. Got to go food shopping so won’t get to it until later. I just can’t wait bawaahhhaa

Attachments

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Her husband reminds me so much of Kile. Just his look of course. It seems he doesn't have Kiley's selfish personality though

1718986492413.png

• Haha
At this point if he tries to make a video denouncing it, it's a little too late. These sock puppets antics have been going on for a whole year now. We've seen how him and his family try to bury any mention of it on the livestreams or comments.
TBH if he did make a video pushing back on the accounts it might mean something.

Reactions: 4

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Chernabog

If true, and he did write that post himself and then highlight it to try and get more people to sign up for his dead as shit Patreon, then he must be incredibly desperate for money right now 😂 😂

Just the fact he highlighted it shows his desperation.
He should be getting paid in two days, but that doesn't mean the money isn't already spent reinvested and that he's not borke (<--That was supposed to be "broke" but I loved it so much I kept it, you can say I'm pro-a-borke-tion. Now to find a place that isn't all out of "borke" license plates).

• Haha

Cristoff68

Notice how he completely removed himself from the shot when Nick was speaking? If it were Casey, he would’ve been making funny faces. Oh and did he say trans instead of channel at first? Freudian slip or what? 🤔 It always cracks me up when Kylie tries to cross his fingers 🤞🏽 he can’t! 😂😂😂
View attachment 2997963
View attachment 2997964
View attachment 2997965
I’m sorry. I’m playing catch up.. he sad to the WHAT channel? What did I miss? Does this ass hat have a new channel?