Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should tweet it at Zach too.
That doughy dolt strikes me as a version of Casey. All in on Grifty's act, he reeks of willfull ignorance, a committed sugardaddy with some perverse idea Pallo is a big YouTube celeb who is his friend and worthy of his money and gifts of travel.
Or he's trading little cruises for blowjobs. 😂
Only when Pallo can't use him will he get the message that he's no friend; he's a useful fool for a worthless con and online grifter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven’t been on in a longggggg time…but a little off topic… did Nick finally come out yet now that he split with his beard?

Reactions: 5
That doughy dolt strikes me as a version of Casey. All in on Grifty's act, he reeks of willfull ignorance, a committed sugardaddy with some perverse idea Pallo is a big YouTube celeb who is his friend and worthy of his money and gifts of travel.
I'm not saying that with the aim of Zach dropping him. More that it's publicly on the record that Zach is aware of who he's choosing to represent his business, so that other people who aren't inclined to support a racist homophobe can make a decision where to spend their money.

Reactions: 9
Oh my! You know Grifty and Farida are freaking out. Maybe they should call Roodle Giuliani; I hear he's looking for work.
But DAMN! Oh Kyle...talk about a vid that's fire! 🔥🔥

This has gotten over 17,000 views and almost 3K upvotes in 5 hours and that tally is climbing very fast. The channel has a LOT of devoted followers, so the threats from the Pallonites will do nothing but draw the ire of McClung's fans to him. I'm sure there best hope is to try and bamboozle YouTube to take it down for McClung has made it very clear he's not afraid of Kyle or his Sister or parents. He's very 'Bring It On' in this expose.
It's the difference between one of Kyle's new critics with a channel and a few hundred subs and a very savvy YouTuber like McClung who has more than 130,000 devotees.
(It picked up 500+ more views in the time it took me to post this. :ROFLMAO: 👏 )
448931783_8497910916902416_419464016598115564_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my! You know Grifty and Farida are freaking out. Maybe they should call Roodle Giuliani; I hear he's looking for work.
But DAMN! Oh Kyle...talk about a vid that's fire! 🔥🔥

This has gotten over 17,000 views and almost 3K upvotes in 5 hours and that tally is climbing very fast. The channel has a LOT of devoted followers, so the threats from the Pallonites will do nothing but draw the ire of McClung's fans to him. I'm sure there best hope is to try and bamboozle YouTube to take it down for McClung has made it very clear he's not afraid of Kyle or his Sister or parents. He's very 'Bring It On' in this expose.
It's the difference between one of Kyle's new critics with a channel and a few hundred subs and a very savvy YouTuber like McClung who has more than 130,000 devotees.
(It picked up 500+ more views in the time it took me to post this. :ROFLMAO: 👏 )
View attachment 3009190
The comments are pretty funny. Can't wait for LShadows or whoever the hell Kp is pretending to be now joins in to comment too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sock puppet has been going back and deleting a lot of the racist, homophobic and problematic tweets. Hopefully people have those screenshots.

• Haha
  • Wow
I haven’t been on in a longggggg time…but a little off topic… did Nick finally come out yet now that he split with his beard?
Ive been keeping my eye out for this, too LOL It was the first thing i thought when i saw that they broke up " Good for him! Hopefully this is the first step to living his authentic life!" 🤣

Reactions: 4
The sock puppet has been going back and deleting a lot of the racist, homophobic and problematic tweets. Hopefully people have those screenshots.
Blurry's really adept at filing those away quickly. I'd be surprised if he doesn't have lots of those.
---
The comments are pretty funny. Can't wait for LShadows or whoever the hell Kp is pretending to be now joins in to comment too.
In just the last 15 minutes the views have climbed from 17K to heading to 20K .
20K views in 5hours and almost 3K upvotes.
Kyle would love to get close to those numbers of responses these days. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
OMGGGGGGG!! 😱 😱 😱!! I am SPEECHLESS!! I can’t believe it!! Oh man… oar boy must be pissing AND SHITTING in his Lululemon shorts. I have ZERO sympathy for him.. he brought all of this ENTIRELY on himself!! The question is… what happens NEXT? I can’t wait to see!!

IMG_3201.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Big well deserved shout out to Starri for finding the vid and posting it.
It's a joy to spread the 'Good News.' Spread the gospel far and wide!

However it goes, 20,000 people have already viewed the vid and there will be many thousands more before midnight.
This is just a feel good moment. Ramen'! 🙏😇
b75341d6-9400-4ecc-8b3b-6853d35272d4_text.gif

---
Wow! After 9:00PM ET and it's sooooo' quiet over at X. No GreasyKyle, no FreakyFarida! No Pallo reach around fingering each other by the Incest Twins. So quiet! Hmmmm... wonder why?

Bet there's a Pallo Crisis Team 😂 meeting in the works. Farida paying some online legal paper mill to send a C&D and then blasting YouTube to take down the vid. Family may be on the way down for an emergency wellness check. Grifty may be in a fetal position in the closet (metaphor right there) crying his little blue eye out and screaming for Farida to make the mean YouTuber go away.

Man, that Clown Town Family will have their hands full now. And poor Casey is probably running around, fearful of making any noise, wanting to pat his shoulder and comfort him..... but afraid, and wondering if there's something beige she can get to calm him down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But absolutely none of them are Kyle, right?

If this ends up with more fews than today's dump, it would just be the cherry on top.

• Haha

Not sure if this is copacetic, but it came across my YouTube suggestions.
This is a fun watch and catching me up on the twitter screenshots I generally bypass here because I don’t have twitter and the type is too small for my old eyes haha! It’s also a lot to follow for me. So, thank you to Louis for this.

Reactions: 6
But absolutely none of them are Kyle, right?

If this ends up with more fews than today's dump, it would just be the cherry on top.
I'd say that's a certainty now. It's absolutely blowing his Daily Dump out of the water both with views and upvotes.
And it's picking up steam at the moment. Double the views in less than half the time up. Love it.
Capped just now:
448953125_8498098033550371_6617521443265056535_n.jpg
448956015_8498092870217554_2073071640994968460_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome back, hope to see you again soon. But, I doubt it. Personally, I'm rooting for him to take a run at Sam.

Reactions: 2
missmyChewy kills it! 😂 Bet all the hidden Titos are out tonight at Casa de Crackerbox.
653222538c9c44fc9186b609d145fa54.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow! Still picking up steam __ views and upvotes increasing fast.
22.5K views in 6 hours. 👏 😲😁
448951501_8498293236864184_139311811231955331_n.jpg

---
This channel has 132K subs… I so hope it goes viral! It
At last oar boy has pissed off a YouTuber who won't be silenced by Farida and the Freaky Clowns threatening him. It was inevitable the route he has taken.
Here's a seasoned YouTuber who's had it with the act, the fraud, the lies, the racism, misogny and homophobia and he isn't a newbie with a few hundred subs they can intimidate. He's relishing the fight if they want one. So I applaud him and say...
200w (1).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.