Kyle Pallo #9 We may all be "low life's" but we're three feet taller than him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the previous instalment of the ongoing adventures of grifty Disney doofus Kylow Rent our hero...

Oh, wait. Our previous thread had so many new arrivals and so many posts in quick succession that it filled up before Kyle had much time to do anything of note. Not that he'd do much except wandering around Epcot whining like a little witch and filming his feet, concrete, and his feet on concrete if he'd had more time.

So um what did he do?

Got drunk, mainly. Underwhelmed us with his cruising on the Disney Wish. Got drunk at a Stan's wedding. Ironically my autocorrect just changed Stan's to Satan's and having seen the Stan I'm not sure it was a mistake. Lora deserves a medal for being wingman through it all.

Kylow went on a few mystery dates, which couldn't have gone well because he has decided to stop dating and see what comes his way. The only thing that currently appears to be heading his way is a DUI and stint in rehab.

Currently Kylow and Disney Demogorgon Joho are in Hawaii pretending they like each other. Beware, ladies, he's looking for a wife. Don't all rush at once.

Feel free to add anything I missed.

Title was by me, thank you for your votes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Barely taller than his bedroom window, "Low Height" Munchkin KP obviously needs the extra leg room on a flight.

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.49.47 PM.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jeez'. The decor and design by Oscar de la Low Renta. And with the festive Christmas lights up, I immediately got a holiday vibe here.🤶

You have to think of that creepy ass little Elf on a Shelf: 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez'. The decor and design by Oscar de la Low Renta. And with the festive Christmas lights up, I immediately got a holiday vibe here.🤶

You have to think of that creepy ass little Elf on a Shelf: 😬
Kyle on a pile or mentally unstable on a table?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The consistency of new threads being added about Kyle will hopefully grab the attention of his fans and open their eyes that they are paying for him to vacation and getting absolutely nothing out of it. They only logical reason I can think of as to why people are willing to give this douche money is that it’s a tax write off. But I’m not sure that’s correct.

Reactions: 10
Even in fuzzy captures from a distance, you can see how much better shape he used to be in.

Reactions: 2
Had to chime in about today’s vlog which I JUST started to watch. In the resort lobby he asks, “does it even rain in Hawaii? I don’t know!” I tell you the stupid clings tightly to this one…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can't even recap his newest video. He annoyed me so much more than normal that I don't even know where to start. I lost count of the amount of times he says "Aloha". I've noticed him doing this really awkward wink in the last few videos to entice his stans and it's super creepy.
Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 11.49.18 AM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The consistency of new threads being added about Kyle will hopefully grab the attention of his fans and open their eyes that they are paying for him to vacation and getting absolutely nothing out of it. They only logical reason I can think of as to why people are willing to give this douche money is that it’s a tax write off. But I’m not sure that’s correct.
If his upper tiers of Patreon are anything to go by a lot of people seem to be wising up. He's doing well on views right now but I'm not sure if it's well enough to compensate him for his losses on there, not just in terms of lost monthly income but also in terms of gifts and trips he was getting from some of them. If only he'd paid them some attention and not treated them like an inconvenience.

Reactions: 8
ok. to bring it back to his dating life ( because thats what I do... LOL ) In JoJos video, JoJo said something like "Man! this is the kind of place where you fall in love..." :rolleyes: and it got me thinking- we know Kyle invited Lora to go with him, but she couldn't make it because shes going to visit family in Europe and couldn't get that many vacation days. Do we think he invited Taylor? I mean its pretty much halfway for them to meet, so it would've been a great way for them to see each other. I'm sure shes out of vacation time AND money, too, after she was here for so long- so i'm not surprised she didn't go. Just got me thinking if he even invited her.
Also: if i heard him say "Aloha" one more time in today's video.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
I didn’t get any tea, even though I wasn’t trying to, but I DID get a reaction!
That kid is kyles old roommate? I love him he’s so sweet! And cool!!! Just giving tips and knowledge little humor and what not! definitely enjoy him
He’s so young!!! When were they roommates?

Reactions: 4
That kid is kyles old roommate? I love him he’s so sweet! And cool!!! Just giving tips and knowledge little humor and what not! definitely enjoy him
He’s so young!!! When were they roommates?
Yes he was his roommate and during that time Kyle’s biggest supporter. I don’t know what happened but I’m not surprised. I just assume Kyle screwed him over. They were roommates on Kyle’s last College Program.

Reactions: 4
Anyone who’s not blocked on Twitter able to tell those of us who are what’s going on?
He posted that he was disappointed that aulani isn’t giving out leis right now when you check in, but the Poly at WDW is….

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.