Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread courtesy of @ProfessorFate

Someone else can handle the recap

Old thread here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What in the actual hell? Kyle says, and I quote:

“Oh my cannoli sauce! Wah wah weeya! We literally just saw a table order like seven cannolis and I don’t know how they did that because that food was, it was actually really good.”

Does this guy ever listen to himself talk???

Then he says if you ever want to feel like you’re at EPCOT, get a limoncello.

WHAT??? LOL

How does anyone take this guy seriously????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

“Oh my cannoli sauce! Wah wah weeya! We literally just saw a table order like seven cannolis and I don’t know how they did that because that food was, it was actually really good.”

View attachment 2955159

WHAT??? LOL

Also, it amazes me how much “magic” is made for mini-man. He claims the limoncello was given to them. I’ve been to Disney quite a bit as an AP even worn the celebrating/birthday button and only once have I gotten a freebie - a cupcake at GF cafe yet he seems to get something every day!

Reactions: 10
Also, it amazes me how much “magic” is made for mini-man. He claims the limoncello was given to them. I’ve been to Disney quite a bit as an AP even worn the celebrating/birthday button and only once have I gotten a freebie - a cupcake at GF cafe yet he seems to get something every day!
Because he doesn't get all the "magic" he claims to get. He's constantly lying to make believe he got something as a flex.

Casey paid for it for sure.

and the only reason why he is going on about limoncello is because it is a super sweet liqueur with 25-30% ABV

the pansy couldn't even handle a rye whiskey martini which would have likely been 40-46% plus some vermouth but diluted down with simple syrup and lemon juice

Reactions: 13
Because he doesn't get all the "magic" he claims to get. He's constantly lying to make believe he got something as a flex.

Casey paid for it for sure.

and the only reason why he is going on about limoncello is because it is a super sweet liqueur with 25-30% ABV

the pansy couldn't even handle a rye whiskey martini which would have likely been 40-46% plus some vermouth but diluted down with simple syrup and lemon juice
Yeah, he's 100% lying about all these free things and "magic" he gets in the parks. Lately he's been bragging on his sock puppet about how Disney cast members love him because he's so "charismatic" and "handsome." And how "Disney has his back."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always found his “magic” to be VERY SUS as well. I’m sure a lot of cast members know who he is, and I’m sure most of them can’t stand him LOL! I’m also an AP who goes a lot and the only “magic” I ever received was a cast member gave me a free bottle of water when I was getting a popcorn because I was chatting with her and I guess she liked me, and once a cast member gave me an extra stamp on my Food and Wine festival passport so I could get the free treat sooner 😂.

Kyle claims to have gotten free desserts, lightning lanes, and now alcohol. I just immediately assume he lies about all of it lol
---
Yeah, he's 100% lying about all these free things and "magic" he gets in the parks. Lately he's been bragging on his sock puppet about how Disney cast members love him because he's so "charismatic" and "handsome." And how "Disney has his back."
LOL!!! Yup… I basically just said the same thing! He wants us to all believe that Bob Iger himself had personally instructed all the cast members to treat him like a celebrity or royalty while he’s in the parks. Meanwhile, he complains that he doesn’t get #hosted on Disney cruises lol 😂

• Haha
Peeped JoJo's video today and saw these gems.

Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 2.53.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 2.49.01 PM.png

Saw this gem on twitter too. The caption read "Does my luggage make me look short?"

Screen Shot 2024-05-24 at 2.40.11 PM.png

• Haha
Rather than supportive, Kyle is suppressive towards everything that he feels might give her any feelings of independence and self worth.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just in solidarity with the thread title, this must be reposted. 😂
Quick look back at the very recent past at the serial liar's non-drinking.
What a piece of work. What a lying and disgusting piece of human garbage he is, an absolutely worthless bum.
a12.jpg
a11.jpg

a10.jpg
a9.jpg

a8.jpg
a6.jpg

a7.jpg
a5.jpg

a3.jpg
a4.jpg

a1.jpg
a2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They probably all see him as the "slow" Disney vlogger and try to humor him so he would leave. Lol. It's like when speaking with a young child who thinks he's a big time superstar. "Oh yes! You are definitely the biggest and bestest star we've ever met! Would you like a sticker/ snack/ water/ etc? Here you go! Now run along now!" Meanwhile they're either laughing behind his back or taking pity on him. For sure nobody is playing favorites because he's charismatic or handsome.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I always found his “magic” to be VERY SUS as well. I’m sure a lot of cast members know who he is, and I’m sure most of them can’t stand him LOL! I’m also an AP who goes a lot and the only “magic” I ever received was a cast member gave me a free bottle of water when I was getting a popcorn because I was chatting with her and I guess she liked me, and once a cast member gave me an extra stamp on my Food and Wine festival passport so I could get the free treat sooner 😂.

Kyle claims to have gotten free desserts, lightning lanes, and now alcohol. I just immediately assume he lies about all of it lol
---

LOL!!! Yup… I basically just said the same thing! He wants us to all believe that Bob Iger himself had personally instructed all the cast members to treat him like a celebrity or royalty while he’s in the parks. Meanwhile, he complains that he doesn’t get #hosted on Disney cruises lol 😂
Can confirm he's lying every single time he says this. We were at dinner with someone who voices a popular Disney character (one of the fab five) and ZERO magic was "pixie dusted" to us. So what Kyle is trying to tell everyone is that he's more important than the "fab five".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This bozo is the epitome of a low-class, self-absorbed fool. Instead of going home to be with his mom, his grandfather, and the rest of his family during his grandfather's dying hours, he goes on some second-rate cruise, vlogs the same boring crap day after day, and as usual, drinks up a storm. What a colossal jerk! He is the poster boy for a low-life human being who has no compassion for anyone who cannot benefit him. He knows it doesn't matter that he didn't go home, as his family will praise him and prop him up, no matter what. Sue and Jer ought to author a book on how to raise an unappreciative, uncaring adult/child. For sure, we will next see little Kylie boo-hooing as he films his grandfather's funeral. The whole thing is sickening, yet his "adoring" fans will shower him with praise and tell him how brave he is.

• Sad
Another blessing from Tattle's angel. 🙏💍💄💋👄💍🙏
So wise. Don't let them hold you back Grifty. A gaming channel is a sure winner and with your math skills, it's a sure thing. All the riches await on the cruise ships and just down the road in Tampa's Hard Rock. Go for it! Do it! (y)

---

This bozo is the epitome of a low-class, self-absorbed fool. Instead of going home to be with his mom, his grandfather, and the rest of his family during his grandfather's dying hours, he goes on some second-rate cruise, vlogs the same boring crap day after day, and as usual, drinks up a storm. What a colossal jerk! He is the poster boy for a low-life human being who has no compassion for anyone who cannot benefit him. He knows it doesn't matter that he didn't go home, as his family will praise him and prop him up, no matter what. Sue and Jer ought to author a book on how to raise an unappreciative, uncaring adult/child. For sure, we will next see little Kylie boo-hooing as he films his grandfather's funeral. The whole thing is sickening, yet his "adoring" fans will shower him with praise and tell him how brave he is.
When Kyle got off the cruise ship, did he head to WI or to a Disney theme park? This choice also speaks volumes.

Kyle will forever be a soulless shell of a human. He cannot even conjure up an ounce of empathy for his Mom and Grandma at a time of great loss. Kyle fails to comprehend the devastation of losing a parent or a spouse. Time to wake up from the theme park and gaming fantasyland life. Man up and enter life in reality.

May his Grandpa rest in peace.
Susan, so sorry for your loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
When Kyle got off the cruise ship, did he head to WI or to a Disney theme park? This choice also speaks volumes.

Kyle will forever be a soulless shell of a human. He cannot even conjure up an ounce of empathy for his Mom and Grandma at a time of great loss. Kyle fails to comprehend the devastation of losing a parent or a spouse. Time to wake up from the theme park and gaming fantasyland life. Man up and enter life in reality.

May his Grandpa rest in peace.
Susan, so sorry for your loss.
We have seen on so many occasions that the family dynamic with this crew (which Kyle wants us to believe is a close, loving family) is an anomaly. Even more upsetting than the death of his grandfather is the fact that he shows no empathy for his mom or grandmom as they deal with their loss (although that could be coming next week in a series of "I miss my grandfather" vlogs.) I can hear him wailing as he strolls through the Celebration woods right now.

We have seen on so many occasions that the family dynamic with this crew (which Kyle wants us to believe is a close, loving family) is an anomaly. Even more upsetting than the death of his grandfather is the fact that he shows no empathy for his mom or grandmom as they deal with their loss (although that could be coming next week in a series of "I miss my grandfather" vlogs.) I can hear him wailing as he strolls through the Celebration woods right now.
He made his parents mod his livestream during a time of mourning and made zero mention or condolences because he wants to keep it a "surprise" for a video. He thinks it'll get more views that way rather than if he just mentioned it on the livestream or a comment. You just know he's scheming up a way to monetize his grandfather's death right now. He's shown time and time again that he's not capable of empathy for anyone. The fact that he decided to go to a Disney park to act like a self-absorbed toddler, rather than Wisconsin to support his family, also speaks volumes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2955159

WHAT??? LOL

Does this guy ever come up with anything himself? I know he’s stolen Oh Mylanta from Full House, PMM’s catchphrase & ideas from Mr Beast in the past, but damn he’s reaching way far back for his newest favorite, “Wha-wha-we-wha”, from mid-2000s Borat. This dude doesn’t have an original bone in his body, the grift never ends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.