Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
You've GOT to be kidding me. THIS is why he should not have bought a house and they are playing house over there. Anyone with HALF a brain knows how to turn off the electricity in your home.

1715175106130.png

---
He got roasted by his stans last time for making his parents do all the work while he relaxed and drank coffee and played video games. You'd think he'd learn from that but oar stunted elf is incapable of learning.
I hope they roast him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know about you guys but I don’t see anyone seething or losing their cool on here over the gelato. All I see are some funny quips and some good dunks on a guy that makes it ridiculously easy and fun to dunk on.

The projection is strong with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart

DetroitFartCity

As a half Hispanic person it’s really bugging me when he keeps calling it Cinco de MAY-O. And they sell Tajin at Publix I’m sure he knows that. It’s by the fruit and in the Hispanic aisle.

I’d be so pissed if I was on it when he’s screaming like a moron.
And the fact that he kept saying tajiM, even while looking at the packaging with it clearly spelled with an N. He's such an embarrassment. It's sad that his brand has become, "I'm a selfish asshole that loves to think I'm better than everyone else. I don't make mistakes, it's just Kyle words."

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Filming his 67 year old mom shaking her "booty butt" and saying it's a new catchphrase while his poor health elderly dad slaves away in the background while the midget dances and screams like an infant.

Such riveting art. Oar boy's channel is really going places.
---
Yes because all 20 something (almost 30) year olds make forts on Christmas Eve in the living room. I can't. It just gets worse everyday with these two. Please do NOT procreate.

View attachment 2923035
I hope he's getting roasted in the comments. This is unbearable.

• Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
I believe Sue got the text about the room. Alexa got notified that their table at Geyser Point was ready. Kyle pulling out all the stops to save his failing channel visit from clowns and mini cruise with sister wife. We haven’t seen this before…
It’s over for him. It’s the same cruises over and over again with different guests. He never gets off the ship to do excursions. He just drinks and eats. His family coming into town doesn’t pull the views anymore either.

He said when he bought a house there would be more “lifestyle” vlogs but those are just “white trash lifestyle”. Casey is tired of cooking her boring, bland TikTok meals for the dwarf. Even if he gets a media invite by Disney those videos do awful in views.

His channel is done. He should thank those who hate watch him because it’s the only reason his channel is hanging on by a thread.

Dismom2

VIP Member
OK- so let me get this straight. Now Casey not only has to work her full-time gig to provide oar guy with his Disney discounts, AND "star" in his videos when she gets home or on her days off.... but now hes also making her side-hustle her IG to try to get "lifestyle" sponsors?? What is Kyle doing to up his game and help out his failing channel??
"I'm SO lucky! He treats me like a PRINCESS!!" :sick: :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Bet he has no idea how to turn off the main water valve either. If there's a flood/leak then the Clown Posse's investment is done for.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Or, perhaps, no one gave them free ice cream and it’s just one of countless lies that Kyle spewed to make him look like he’s so SPESHUL in the parks and that Disney and its employees bow down to him and give him the red carpet treatment like he, the big star, deserves. Just like the supposed cast member only merch store in the Muppets area. He never said he actually asked anyone what the store was, just said thats what he thinks. And if he really wanted to know, Casey could have gone in there since she is a cast member. Sure, she probably couldn’t film or say what they are selling, but it’s weird that he would say they aren’t allowed to shop there when in fact one of them should be permitted to go in.
Imagine Casey getting pulled into her supervisor’s office & reprimanded for a lie about two CMs conspiring to steal freaking gelato??? lol That would be so on brand for oar broke ass guy & his MLM roommate

• Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
So they offered donuts from Publix that they bought the other day and bread and butter and coffee for breakfast. This one wants to save from washing so she uses the huge knife she used to cut the bread. Wow.

View attachment 2922884
---

Wouldn't the insurance be in his mortgage?
The entire family is white trash. Kyle is the most useless man to have ever existed.

Can’t fix anything around the house despite being a homeowner, has a micro penis, needs discounts for Disney, buddy passes to fly, and family to support his failing channel.
---
Wow, just wow. You need an interior designer? NO you need to branch out with colors and maybe do some research online. These 2 are just playing house and now want to waste their money on a designer. Amazing how the rest of us have been able to decorate our homes forever.

View attachment 2922996
Casey is just as useless as he is. No taste or style. You would think being a wedding planner she would have a better sense of style but she doesn’t.

These two mentally stunted adults belong together.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
He has Hulkalexa to protect him, so he feels safer venturing a little further from the ship this time.

It's ex-peshully not a flex when mommy and daddy are paying.
So why isn't Mr $350,000 a year not getting his own room on the cruise? No 30-year-old man who makes even over 150k a year would stay with his parents. Imagine sharing a toilet with him?? I don't know how Casey does it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Over 5k for a another boring 3 day cruise to Nasa. How can this little turd flail around pounding his hands and feet on the floor making them pay for con-see-airge?
This makes no sense. Why book a 3 night on the Wish in concierge when you can do a 7 night on the Treasure in a veranda stateroom?

At 7:35 in todays video, Kyle shows once again what a selfish POS he is, as they “share” an impossible meat dish, & Kyle absolutely speed shovels the meal down his gullet as Alexa pauses to describe the food. Zero impulse control on this douche, it’s like watching a 4 year old child. There’s absolutely something wrong with him, it’s truly pathetic
Just like when he ate all of the chicken skin off of the rotisserie chicken during one of those “cooking” videos (yuck). And then continued to eat it despite Casey’s disappointment.

I know toddlers who have better impulse control than he does.

• Sick
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
All that shit he loves to talk on X about this guy. 😂
He makes fun of him for his weight constantly and says he doesn’t fit in rides. He’s a total dick to him. I remember him seething so bad when Universal sent him press packages on the new park. X is gonna be on fire tonight! Especially now that Sissy went back to Wisconsin and isn’t there to comfort, distract and more importantly, defend from all the meanies online. 🥺😂🤣
Also a few years ago on a DCL cruise, Adrian from Theme Park Express asked Kyle if he had been able to upload content. Kyle lied to his face and told he could not because the Wifi didn't work. Then Kyle uploaded throughout the whole cruise. Adrian was rightfully heated about it.

I wish I could find the clip from the post-cruise livestream he did, but he specifically stated that Kyle Pallo lied to his face.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

BlurryCat

VIP Member
she really does look miserable. The cuts when she doesn’t realize she’s on camera, she literally looks miserable. He doesn’t even notice. My partner hell even my friends take one look at me even when I’m smiling and is like what’s wrong? He just doesn’t give a shit. And when she finally gets tired of it and leave he’s going to be like what… how .. why. Kyle this is one example of why, ffs.
Same thing with his family. They look absolutely miserable when they don't know that they're on camera, and sometimes they'll realize the camera is on them and then suddenly put on the fake act/forced smile.

Casey is no different from them in Kylie's mind. Just another vlog prop and useful discount.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SPM418

VIP Member
So, Casey is going to have another weekend to herself. Excellent! Maybe times with friends, visit family, adopt a cat or 2.

• Haha
  • Heart