Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
OK, I just came off the golf course and may be late to the party, but, why is she buttering toast with a machete?
IMG_0671.png

---
Don’t worry, either is Kyle.
IMG_0672.png

---
Down the street from me there’s a halfway house for ‘special’ people. This is what I always imagine is going on in there.
IMG_0673.png

---
Who the fuck are you trying to kid?
IMG_0674.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly! And she had to pull up on her phone the app to be able to open the room door. Kyle even asked her why she didn’t get a physical key. The woman is literally renting out a room just so that he can feature it on his dying YouTube channel and he has the nerve to complain. Not only should his parents be staying at his house for free but he should have a bigger bed for them and should have food available for them so they don’t have to spend any money unnecessarily. He’s so incredibly inconsiderate. It’s mind-boggling and his parents just put up with it.
His parents brought this upon themselves as they raised the inconsiderate and selfish d-bag.

You reap what you sow.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
🤢🤮

Kyle Pallo #77: I sleep with my sister on a cruise while the girl who lives with me waters my plants at home.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's wearing the same exact shirt that he wore on the first day of his last cruise. He wears this shirt about 3 days a week now.

008592.jpg
008591.jpg
008590.jpg
008589.jpg
008588.jpg
008587.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The sister says they split the beds and Kyle is insistent they don’t and they’ll just have to share.. weirdo man. Why is he like this? That’s so weird to me, ffs. I’m still going with special needs here.. “consifucated” 🤣
Being so insistent that they share a bed is just creepy and weird :sick:

"tHaTs a KyLeIsM" 🥴

Narcissistic prick refuses to admit he's ever wrong as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

SnapChet

VIP Member
TATTLE so owns his fat midget ass, is in his pointy dwarf head, and he's so obsessed with this site, you have to laugh out loud when he continues to prove everything said here.
He is truly weapons' grade stupid and bullet proof ignorant.
He can't help but continue to shoot himself in the foot trying to own the hatters!😂
palllo.jpg
God, that's depressing.

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I think it was his way of hinting he ain’t got the money. When most people say, I’ll have to wait for Friday it’s bc they get paid on Friday. Had Kyle been a good son, he would have just said oh I got it for you and bought it for him.
Kylie makes $350 - $400k/year. He's shopping with his 74 year old Dad. His Dad likes a hat but says he'll "Buy it Friday", and Kylie doesn't buy it for him on the spot.

What all kinds of unholy hell are we being fed here?

I remember years ago I was in a store with my Dad, he looked at a big screen TV for 45 seconds but thought the price was ridiculous, I was setting it up in his house an hour later.

The bullshit going on with this Dwarf just doesn't add up.

• Heart

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
I wouldn't doubt they forgot to tell Casey as she seems to be out of the loop and in the dark a lot of times with things.
I imagine this is the reaction when Kyle “surprises” Casey with Alexa.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
OMG! He is so insecure about his receding hairline and he just makes it so easy for people to dunk on him! 😅 If he just flat out said “I wear hats because I’m going bald” the way PMM says it, then the hair wouldn’t even be a thing people care about. Same with his “Kyleisms”. If he just said he had/has a learning disability and then reacted to each correction with “oh, thanks for helping me pronounce it”, nobody would troll on him. But Kyle LShadows knows best! 🙄 Has he given Rogaine a try? He can get it at Costco the next time he buys toilet paper. 🧻
Very true that his rampant narcissism is a major reason that he gets clowned on so much. He takes himself so seriously and thinks he's better than everyone else. Him and his sister spend all day seething and fretting about criticism, but if he just handled stuff differently, admitted he has trouble with pronouncing words and showed appreciation to people helping to correct him or acknowledged he's balding and that it bothers him, then he'd get nowhere near the amount of people dunking on him 🤣

But instead he has his family block all criticism for him, then rages and projects all his insecurities onto everyone else. He logs into his sock puppet, attacks everyone else's hairline, calls everyone greasy, etc. If someone in his vlogs makes a minor mistake, he laughs in their face, rubs it in, and refuses to drop it... but God forbid if he mispronounces a word or says something incorrect, then it's a "Kyleism" and "just Kyle words, leave me alone."

He's unable to laugh at himself. When the PapaMeat video came out, he was clearly upset, and you could see that Casey was comforting him and told him "sometimes you have to laugh at yourself." I remember the look on his face, he was SEETHING. Eventually she told him that it was just like a celebrity roast, and then he started comparing himself to Justin Bieber & said it was just like the Comedy Central Roast of Bieber. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Who leaves this in a vlog? So your Dad is using the bathroom, no need to announce what he's doing you bloody toddler :sneaky:
noises.PNG

• Sick
  • Sad

grundel

Chatty Member
Hope he cuts off the wrong person like he did to the lady at 7:30
IMG_3662.png

Kp: (in a girls voice) security, security that man just smashed my penis shaped camera 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
On his IG he said he was up early and yesterday was "wild". What is with his weird obsession with the figure skaters on the ships?

View attachment 2928957
"Yesterday was wild"

Suck down a bunch of Long Islands, go the ice skating show, hide a rubber duck and giggle like a preteen girl, play bingo, go to the buffet, get off at "NASA" for 7 minutes before scurrying back on the ship to get back to the buffet, sit around and watch for pier runners, then lose $100 on the slot machine.

So wild. KP the adventurer.

Last edited:
  • Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
"My tits are like pancakes, my house is like oatmeal, my boyfriend loves sausage."
KP isn’t gay. He’s emotionally stunted. I’m not sure he’s super attracted to anyone that isn’t a MAGA-Titted bimbo tbh.

I do feel slightly for her. Still. I know, I know, but I do a little bit. But GOD DAMN the red flags 🚩 she continuously sticks her head in the sand…

1. She needs to focus on her real job or get a new one (Disney pays shit…so I’d suggest a new one).
2. Ditch the iNFluEnCer 🤡 shit.
3. Ditch Kyle.
4. Focus on herself and her self worth.
5. Still love Disney but expand her horizons.

Then she’d be ready for a man that’s 100x better than smelly Kile.

• Heart