Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_2402.png

Dude, how did you graduate college?! Your phone literally tells you when something is spelled wrong. I promise you aren’t smarter than your iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Didn’t he say just yesterday that he doesn’t get the drink package because he only drinks cocktails on the first day of the cruise & it’s coffee for the rest of the trip? The fact that he genuinely tries to cover up his drinking tells me that his issues with alcohol are worse than just a fleeting problem. If he just drank & didn’t try to convince the world that he doesn’t, no one would give two shits about the fact that he’s a sloppy drunk. Get hammered all you want, my guy, I could not care less. It’s Casey, who you very clearly scarred on Scarlet Night last year, who doesn’t like it. What bothers me is the blatant hypocrisy of the whole thing. He seems to think he’s smarter than his audience & fooling them all, two things that couldn’t be further from the truth
It's really apparent with how he's constantly projecting his own alcoholism on others, usually on JoJo. He did it in yesterday's live by basically calling JoJo an alcoholic because he went downtown and drank before a cruise. It's the same way he projects all his other insecurities on others from his sock puppet.

Remember that time he had a half empty bottle of Tito's outside his room at the BroSty (next to the BB-8 and plastic bins) and didn't notice it until the end, then blamed it on JoJo and said he's going to have a "serious talk" with him?

008404.jpg

Squirt is an alcoholic with a real problem. I don't give a shit how much he drinks, but he somehow thinks he can fool everyone. Maybe he can fool his deluded, gullible stans but he's not fooling the hatters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That’s something a GOOD home inspector would point out during the inspection AND include in the inspection report. Our inspection report wasn’t a simple checklist. It had substance.
Anyone else get the feeling Kyle wasn't there for the inspection and he just let realtor Mike handle everything?

• Heart
  • Haha
One of the most cringe moments was Kyle badgering Alexa to try some lobster, which she clearly didn’t want and directly told him as such. He wasn’t accepting no for an answer and kept whining and pestering her.

Consent is hard for oar boy.

• Heart
  • Sick

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Do they not know to slide the passenger seat forward for easier access to the backseat of a 2-door? Sorry, I thought we were talking about people that had a clue.

• Haha

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
You guyses I wanted to see if LShadows aka Kylie had made any comments on the Theme Park Express video regarding his Disney cruise wedding and look at this! I AM DYING 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭View attachment 2937653View attachment 2937654
OMG! He is so insecure about his receding hairline and he just makes it so easy for people to dunk on him! 😅 If he just flat out said “I wear hats because I’m going bald” the way PMM says it, then the hair wouldn’t even be a thing people care about. Same with his “Kyleisms”. If he just said he had/has a learning disability and then reacted to each correction with “oh, thanks for helping me pronounce it”, nobody would troll on him. But Kyle LShadows knows best! 🙄 Has he given Rogaine a try? He can get it at Costco the next time he buys toilet paper. 🧻

• Haha
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Kp you lazy twat. Today I was able to wall paper and accent wall in my office during my lunch break and during some down time today. Unlike your "office" that only gets used to seeth via your alt accounts and to blast hatters away in Call of Duty, real work gets done in my office that provides true value.
20240510_174108.jpg

Also I'm shorter than you but had no issues and didn't need to go to Publix for ladder hunting.

starri

VIP Member
It's strange that Casey wouldn't take the day off to hang with her BFF Farida.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
so the GIRLS got something to eat and immediately he fingers Casey's grilled cheese sandwich. Nasty. AFTER he does that she offers him hand sanitizer. I am shocked these 2 are not sick as much as they are since they probably have killed their immune system with using it constantly.

View attachment 2933044

View attachment 2933048
Look at the way that Casey signals for him to use his hand sanitizer after he fingers everyone's food with his dirty, greasy sausage fingers. It's literally like a mother and her infant. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Did you all see the part where Casey bailed on Soarin before they went in and the dad mocked her after? Can someone please clip it and post it here? I would but I'm out of town right now.

Whole family is trash.

IMG_3215.jpeg

IMG_3216.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
His sister is writing for him or he's using ChatGPT. His sock puppet posts have been really different lately ever since she arrived in town. 😂
008475.jpg

008474.jpg

At the time this was posted, Sister-Wife is currently lounging out by the community pool near the Pallonesian.

008476.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Casey was with them and could have used her discount on the hat then and there. Dad3 was so budget conscious he barely got his own meals all week, likely never bought the hat on any day.
That super quick non goodbye at the bus stop to ’end’ their trip was super strange on the day Alexa arrived.

Who knows what the truth is with this whole lying grifting reality show wannabe family is anyway? This trip proves, along with the upcoming Wish concierge cruise and the previous home purchase how far they are willing to go to support Kyle’s delusions and keep Casey under control long enough to get a ring on her finger.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Casey only wishes and dreams Kiley would look at her like he looks at his sister. You would think these 2 are a couple, not him and Casey.

1715786463637.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Yes because all 20 something (almost 30) year olds make forts on Christmas Eve in the living room. I can't. It just gets worse everyday with these two. Please do NOT procreate.

1715181611854.png

• Haha
  • Sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Not sure what this actually is
Looks like Casey is trying to branch off into becoming her own "influencer" for fashion, home and bath products and make money through referral sales. She's taking photos around the 'more luxury' Pallonesian. LOL'ed hard at the dining table with no chairs.

008423.jpg

008422.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow