Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tnutz

I wouldn't doubt they forgot to tell Casey as she seems to be out of the loop and in the dark a lot of times with things.
C aSey is in the dark that her “boyfriend” is gay. Naturally, being in the dark about Farlexa coming to town is a no brainer.

Reactions: 15

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Sister wife came to town because she and Kyle are going on a cruise together and Susan asks where they are cruising to and Kyle says "Bahamas probably" which is basically the only place he ever cruises to. He says there is going to be a live stream tomorrow as they board the cruise around noon or 1pm. Also Kyle can't pronounce bison and can't really say much of anything apparently words b tough in his language.
20240509_102434.jpg
20240509_103034.jpg

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
At 7:35 in todays video, Kyle shows once again what a selfish POS he is, as they “share” an impossible meat dish, & Kyle absolutely speed shovels the meal down his gullet as Alexa pauses to describe the food. Zero impulse control on this douche, it’s like watching a 4 year old child. There’s absolutely something wrong with him, it’s truly pathetic

• Haha
  • Sad

CrudeVille

View attachment 2932342

The smegma tea kettle would be a hard pass on name alone...
Did she really post a pic of a dirty pan?? Good lord these two “adults” are idiots. 🤦🏻‍♀️ first rule, always inspect your pics. Either your pan is dirty or it’s hard to clean and shit is stuck to the bottom of it, either way, not a good look for the brand. And this my friends is why she’s just an assistant and not the actual coordinator. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
Kylie was stressing because they had to get to Wilderness Lodge in the morning? He knows that check in is at 4pm!!

• Angry

DetroitFartCity

Alexa just mentioned Casey had to work and that's the reason she's on the cruise. Looks like lil twat most certainly booked Casey a vacation she didn't agree to.
---
There are 1,300 people watching which Kyle referred to as 13,000 people watching. He's already drunk. What a buffoon. He also thinks there are five shots in his "blue long island". There are five kinds of alcohol in it, not five shots.
---
He's sniffing out of control again. He says his solo cruise videos have gone viral.

• Haha
  • Angry

CrudeVille

Pallos got in super late Thursday night, basically when they got there it was Friday. Friday was Animal Kingdom and Shulas. Saturday was May the 4th at Hollywood Studios and Sunday was Epcot with dinner at home. They went to Raglan on Monday, the band matches the schedule on May 6 and they instagram storied it. Ger definitely said “I’m going to wait until Friday to get it.” Sounds to me like their trip was longer than we were led to believe. Wonder If they are staying extra nights at the Pallonesian or a hotel?
I think it was his way of hinting he ain’t got the money. When most people say, I’ll have to wait for Friday it’s bc they get paid on Friday. Had Kyle been a good son, he would have just said oh I got it for you and bought it for him.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I mean on one hand I don't see anything wrong with Ger Bear coming down to "HELP" with the home stuff, key word is HELP.

If oar boy actually tried working with Ger Bear, seeing how things are done so he can do them on his own in the future is one thing. Instead he's pretty much forced to do everything by himself and Kp isn't even bothering to see how things should/could be done.

I'm a recent home owner, and am far from handy, and I feel so guilty when my Dad who legitimately is working more than he should at his age, take vacation time to visit us, and help with some projects around my house.

The difference is, I actually help, I write things down so I know what to do in that situation going forward.

I don't let them pay for anything when they visit because I know the $$$ my Dad is saving me by showing me how to do things on my own will easily eclipse what I could have spent if I paid someone else to do it for me.

Ohh I also don't force my Dad and Step Mom to sleep on a twin sized bed.
Big distinction in your dad chipping into help on a couple projects while in town vs Kyle not attempting any work around the house for months (other than hooking up a garden hose), holding a camera while his father does the lions share of the work, & monetizing the old man's sweat on his channel to make a "living". The difference between you & Kyle isn't apples & oranges, it's apples & hand grenades

• Angry

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Karma is a real bitch though… because Casey has zero legal financial responsibility for the Apartment House, so if she walks out on him, he’s done for. He loses her discount, the money she puts toward the bills, and whatever value she may be adding to his channel (which isn’t much). BUT… it would be a bitter dose of his own medicine. Kyle has never had to take responsibility or feel repercussions for ANYTHING in his life. It’s high time he gets that karma that he deserves.
If Casey spills the tea, his reputation becomes even more tarnished. If that’s even possible.

Jacqueline and Casey could go viral spilling the tea.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Not a good sign when your parents try to eat somewhere cheap and the toddler whines that it's not good enough, then they have to find the cheapest thing on the menu to share.

I think this confirms that his parents are subsidizing him. They pay for everything and are most certainly paying a portion of the mortgage on the Pallonesian. I feel they're spending whatever meager savings they have left on this last ditch effort (sister cruise, Disney Wish, more luxury resort room, whatever restaurant Lil' Kylie wants to eat at) to save Dwarfy's failing channel. Spoiler alert: It's not going to work. And Dwarfy is still going to blame them after all their effort, time and money is gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
She’s so clueless. Even if Pallo wasn’t a “public figure”, you’d have to prove damages, & oar $350K guy’s been telling the world that he’s doing better than ever. Unless he’s lying about all that 🔥🔥🔥?
That is going to be an incredibly costly and an arduous process for him to prove that the "hatters" are deliberating destroying his reputation, and he'd have to prove the financial damages (also difficult to do when he harms his reputation all by himself). Especially with all those posts & vlogs he's made the last few months about how his channel & revenue is doing better than ever 🤣

53576347.png

008543.jpg

And the counter-lawsuits would be interesting, considering that Kyle has been shamelessly targeting private figures and stealing their names & photos and making damaging statements using their identity, all while arguing that he's truly them.

That whole family is entirely clueless.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Come on Kp, you are such an anal-lick-its type of guy. Please do a video and help me understand why the DIS stock price fell today on the back of the Q2 earnings report.

Wanna follow in your footsteps for a 🔥🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio, got some la-car-no cards.

BTW love APD for the anal-lick-its.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
He was giving his Casey & Sue shit for not slamming their margaritas at Epcot a few days ago, like it was a race or something. At 30 years old? I cannot imagine. Time for the forever Disney dweeb to grow the fuck up
I never understood slamming cocktails. They are made for the flavor combination to be enjoyed. Depending on the alcohol used, the same goes with shooters but at least a shot of something makes more sense.

But I guess Kyle Pallo can't handle the taste of alcohol so has to chug them to get them down, which means Kyle Pallo is an alcoholic and drinks to get drunk.

Pro tip Kyle Pallo since I know you're broke AF, order flavored shooters. Generally cheaper and the flavor is there to mask the alcohol taste. You'll get drunk just the same.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I just watched the dump. The stupidity was OFF THE CHARTS today. It was actually hard to pick the best of the worst, but here we go-

Here we have Kyle make a joke that makes NO SENSE. Even Alexa was like WTF.

Then we have Kyle saying he didn’t know what Impossible meat is and this is what he thought it meant. The fact that he graduated college seems impossible to me.

Then as Adams & Brush pointed out, we have Kyle stuffing the Impossible Meatball that he and Alexa were supposedly sharing into his mouth. Just because the booth is called TROWEL and Trellis doesn’t mean you have to SHOVEL the food into your face Kyle.

Next we have Kyle saying that kids smell like feet. It’s like the pot calling the kettle black. This dude shouldn’t reproduce.

Draaaygon… although now apparently he rolls the r?

Well, Kyle loves anything for free so I wouldn’t be surprised if he actually did want to eat it.

I’m sure this Italian guy loved hearing Kyle butcher his language. If he only knew that Kyle butchers English too.

Now its time for some Strawberry Ba-sill Shore-bay

This next clip is one for the history books for peak Kyle Stupidity. Hand washing flowers??? I know Disney Detonation is going to love this one LOL!

Then finally, we have this nonsensical gibberish.

I could have also posted Kyle randomly WOOOOO-ing upon entering GOTG, or talking loudly during a ride delay, but I think this is enough.

• Haha
  • Sick

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm more convinced that him or his sister are using ChatGPT now (or ChatGPU as Kyle calls it). The format and tone is identical to the stuff ChatGPT spits out. I guess they think that they can fool people by masking his 3rd grade spelling and grammar? A little too late for that, squirt.

008484.jpg

008482.jpg

008486.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Brother and sister chug wine together in their room. Then get a little touchy feely.

008563.jpg

008562.jpg

008565.jpg

Alexa keeps shaking her ass for him.

008566.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Hope he cuts off the wrong person like he did to the lady at 7:30
View attachment 2938280

Kp: (in a girls voice) security, security that man just smashed my penis shaped camera 🥲
She looked pissed. He kept cutting her off while begging for 5,000 likes.

008616.jpg

He's loud, obnoxious and drunk while holding his penis camera in the air and everyone is turning around and giving him the stink eye.

008617.jpg

008614.jpg

lilyklie2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick