Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrudeVille

Killing a few minutes waiting for Mrs Chet and I saw this spot on post and response. Very interesting, huh?

If The Doormat has one functioning brain cell left firing, she'd take this opportunity to flee from that Gang of Creepy Clowns and get the hell out of that crackerbox and to some safe space, perhaps with her father in NC for a while. Like most domestic abusers, the one-eyed freak seems to monitor her every move (Wonder if he tracks her like Lora allows him to track her? That's creepy as hell.) and will try all he can to make sure she's isolated from her friends and family as much as he can as this continues.

She SHOULD take a leave from her job and save herself from perhaps years of disappointment, unhappiness and misery __ terrible times interspersed with "I' will only drink only cruises." "We'll make some many wonderful memories" blah, blah. It will be the usual merrygoround of abuse and broken promises that are hallmarks of this sort of relationship.
Sadly, she seems so timid and all in. Her exit is I fear no time soon as the Pallo Freakshow drunkenly stumbles on with her caught in that cesspool.

"Casey's not going on our family cruise you guyses because she's not family." 😬
This all couldn't be clearer. She will never be anything more in that gruesome family other than some income coming in to help Grifty
and he will always see her as a conveience and a useful fool. As dowdy and plain as she is, she is still 1000X too good for that bum.
View attachment 2931551
He’s a dick. Someone posted here a clip of him mocking the way Casey dances from his livestream, and the passive aggressive “it’s a family cruise”. Whatever his issue is with her at the moment it’s clear there’s definitely an issue. Kyle just can’t be a man and have some balls to address it with her. Instead he makes passive aggressive comments to all of YT. Casey, my advice is to run. It ain’t gonna get any better darling.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Once again in that chokehold

1715187155939.png

---
doesn't this just ooooozeee of 2 young adults in love????? NO.CHEMISTRY

1715187255832.png

---
He can't even spray paint. Unbelivable

1715187407015.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
Wow...just started watching this guy after reading about him here.
What an ass and his dad is creepy with that stupid nose and the squeaky thing in his pocket.

• Haha

Chernabog

How that poor ceiling feels, if it were a man:

1715192313873.png

I had to upgrade my like to a heart, @Hazeleyes51, that is the greatest screenshot ever, I can't stop laughing. Can we just put that image as the next thread title?
Kyle Pallo #77:
1715192554007.png

We should just delete everything in the wiki and put up this picture, it's everything anyone ever needs to know about Kyle: stupidity, incompetence, scatter brained half-assery...

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
View attachment 2923619

Can no one in this family use actual words to describe food?
Alexa is a fake ass foodie and a dumbass just like her brother. What she’s eating isn’t called a soap. It’s called a SOPE which to her probably seems so strange, but it’s literally on every Mexican menu anywhere. Not to mention that even if she has never heard of it before it’s on the menu at Epcot so she should know how to spell it correctly before posting it. She’s like one of those idiots that posts a long inspirational quote and doesn’t even spellcheck. Totally embarrassing and lazy!

• Haha
  • Sad

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Alexa is a fake ass foodie and a dumbass just like her brother. What she’s eating isn’t called a soap. It’s called a SOPE which to her probably seems so strange, but it’s literally on every Mexican menu anywhere. Not to mention that even if she has never heard of it before it’s on the menu at Epcot so she should know how to spell it correctly before posting it. She’s like one of those idiots that posts a long inspirational quote and doesn’t even spellcheck. Totally embarrassing and lazy!
Omg she spelled it phonetically the way she thinks it’s pronounced! Total embarrassment. She & her brother are cut from the same cloth, no interest in learning a damn thing new, it’s Saukville Spanish, baybee! What a dumb fuck, great catch!!

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Diva seems like a very nice lady -- superfan yes, but not an unhinged person -- and multiple times he has blown off her requests to meet at Disneyland or Downtown Disney for a quick hello, as her family lives in the L.A. area. Asshole can't even manage ONE TIME with all the trips he takes to his Disneyland safe space?

I'm sad she doesn't see through his act, but much more disgusted about his actions.
Saw this little gem in the comments of his live yesterday:

View attachment 2929010

Really makes you realize the strange level of attachment some of the shut-ins get to oar guy. Super sad when you think about it, knowing that Kyle has no interest in reciprocating a damn thing
In May of last year, a father and son who said they watch everyday were visiting Disney for a week for his son's Make A Wish. The father posted several comments like this, all of which went totally ignored by Kyle. He couldn't even muster up a few seconds to acknowledge him or 5 minutes to meet him at the park.

008392.jpg

This was when he was back in Florida after the Virgin cruise, when he had an entire week of no "work" because he double/triple vlogged the whole cruise. Time b issue for oar guy.

• Angry
  • Sad

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
"He's like a seven year old most of the time. It's just who he is. We've ALL GROWN TO TOLERATE IT." - Alexa Pallo
Her words speak volumes. Need a video clip of this.

Should we nominate Alexa for a thread title?
---
Kyle Pallo # 77 “He’s like a 7 year old most of the time…We’ve all grown to tolerate it.” Alexa Pallo

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I feel like they’re confused what most interior designers actually do. If they’re lucky enough to coax one into doing it for free they’ll walk away with a vision board, some mock-ups, and a list of items to purchase. They won’t actually get the furniture/design elements for free, do they realize that?

And what an awful gig for a designer to take on for exposure. They’d be working with a sad boring space and be trying to please their clients who have sad boring taste. There would be no room for artistry, creativity, or personality. It would be a horrible way to showcase their talents.
Kyle also thinks that dog obedience school is a place you drop off your dog for a couple days and then they magically return it to you fully trained.

He also thought this is how you fry an egg (or AYYYGG in his case).

IMG_0447.png

And of course, he thought a tire rotation was that they put your tires on a machine that just spins them around.

I probably should have a copy of the picture of Kyle at his college graduation with his degree by now, as that would be appropriate to accompany my post, but I never saved it. So I will have to settle for this one, but I think it’s also appropriate!

IMG_2190.jpeg

I think we need to add a section on the Wiki titled “This is a 30 year old man” and add examples like I just did of Kyle’s ridiculous beliefs or simple things he is incapable of doing. That alone could take up a majority of the Wiki LOL!

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
I do not understand these people. So will the single bed have to fit a third person at the crackerjack box or will Alexa be crammed into Ma & Pa Clown’s room on property?
casey get's the couch... Alexa will share with her boi Kp

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Walked out on a lease after abusing his then girlfriend and punching a wall. Sadly, I'm not surprised.

Someone needs to get Casey in touch with her.

Last edited:

tnutz

Kyle Pallo #77: Can’t Think Outside the Box, so He Lives in a $750k One

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I probably should have a copy of the picture of Kyle at his college graduation with his degree by now, as that would be appropriate to accompany my post, but I never saved it. So I will have to settle for this one, but I think it’s also appropriate!
Here ya go and with a close up:

1.png
1aa.jpg

• Haha

curious_penguin

Wow, just wow. You need an interior designer? NO you need to branch out with colors and maybe do some research online. These 2 are just playing house and now want to waste their money on a designer. Amazing how the rest of us have been able to decorate our homes forever.

View attachment 2922996
Now that we've bought all our furniture, we need an interior designer. Fucking idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone have a photo of Kyle and Alexa standing side by side? Doing some research.

Oh and look what comes up on a Google search. Bad look Kyle.

Screen Shot 2024-05-11 at 10.29.39 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
For the life of me, I do not get how he can’t pull his style together & buy a new shirt every now & then. Is he waiting for that desperate stan who used to buy him & Jojo Lululemon clothes to crawl out if the woodwork? And what’s crazy, when he does get something new, like one of those dopey jerseys or lame Hawaiian resort shirts, he washes them once, the collar stretches out & they immediately look 5 years old. Dude’s a slob, plain & simple
We were shocked that he hasn't worn the Club 33 shirt in more videos. Our guess is that he washed it wrong and it shrunk.

• Haha