Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it’s time for another wellness check from The Guardian Clowns of Suckville? As horrible as his schlock is, it’s getting worse by the minute. His health crisis is coming soon, and you can count on that especially if he can’t grift a mini cruise to Nassa’😂and soon. Perhaps a patented private ‘midget in the shower’ show for the, what are they, TwoDads?
That should do it! Perhaps the ‘Father and Son Clown Cruise’ he has been threatening?🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw this on X. Apparently mini-man blocks all messages on IG now. I guess he was getting too many messages that were hurting his ego.

008125.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_2229.png

This kid and his damn potatoes. I hate to tell him but I bet Disney uses fake potatoes for their buffets so they are likely microwaved.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2899522

This kid and his damn potatoes. I hate to tell him but I bet Disney uses fake potatoes for their buffets so they are likely microwaved.
Since he loves mashed potatoes so much, why doesn't he start a veggie patch in that massive backyard of his? He can easily grow a couple of tons out back.

TBF, he could do some in containers on that large patio area of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the bro-fest with Zach the travel agent didn't last long... seeing that JoJo's Disneyland trip was sponsored by a different travel agent..
1714163547725.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Since he loves mashed potatoes so much, why doesn't he start a veggie patch in that massive backyard of his? He can easily grow a couple of tons out back.

TBF, he could do some in containers on that large patio area of his.
Well, damn! Looks like someone beat MiniMan to the punch
and you know he's been working on a "Potato" channel.......
to go with his cooking (good complement) / travel / golf /
real-uhh-turr' / cruise / design / lifestyle / shopping ... etc. channels.
Tough tiddy' Grifty! :LOL:
7aRzewOuL9LGSezLxDEXxYg=s160-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Potato
@PotatoITV YouTube
•
9.87K subscribers•564 videos

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.