Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2898907
A new title but still making sure to include that he was INVITED. He's been waiting a long time for this? Has he mentioned it EVER?
It's so pathetic how desperate he is for everyone to know that he's invited. Why even put that in the title? 😂

This is almost as bad as when he was profusely thanking Disney for his Zach-funded birthday month cruise.

Reactions: 10
We have so many items (thanks to our kind neighbors) that we could wear out but we feel like a fraud because we aren't members. They wear some of the clothing here and there but never mention or talk about it. The husband wears his polo shirt or hat and that's about it.
I'll wear a polo or golf shirt from a resort or golf club I've visited/played at and I do have shirts from the DVC resorts we own at, but only if it's a small logo on the breast or sleeve.

I don't think I'd wear something from the Club or, say, the Magic Castle even though I've had the pleasure of visiting both several times.

Reactions: 6
It's so pathetic how desperate he is for everyone to know that he's invited. Why even put that in the title? 😂
I hope Disney starts to watch the videos of the people they're inviting to these things. He includes zero helpful information; it's all about ME ME ME

Reactions: 13
Why did Casey bother driving back to the crackerjack box? Her office is literally on Grand Floridian property. She would have looked more appropriate and not wasted the gas. I bet oar boy needed his chaperone.
Sounds like it was a VERY short notice invite. But he said ALL media was invited so the invite ONLY came out that day. Something sounds fishy.

Reactions: 11
A new title but still making sure to include that he was INVITED. He's been waiting a long time for this? Has he mentioned it EVER?
Hasn't it only been a few days since he was with Sam and allegedly discovered that he was invited because the Disney "team" was blowing up his phone?

Out of curiosity, I searched all his video transcripts and he's never made any mention of it previously. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So his big exciting news about being hosted by Disney was 1900 Park Fare. Wow, he is so lame. That restaurant has been open for weeks, so he got a z-list invite. I guess Disney just needed asses in the seats. Bravo Kyle! He made an entire video to tease this big event, which was them eating dinner with the general guest population at a buffet. He’s really hit the big time now.

I agree with whoever said he basically did nothing in club 33. The magic dads probably just invited them in to check it out with a quick walkthrough, get their photo on the balcony, and shop. That’s why they didn’t bother with dress code. Then he tells Casey to use Jenn Trackers tongue/toothpick move when they come out so it looks like she just finished eating. They spent very, very little time in there. The sunlight outside looked like there was no time elapsed between when they went in and when they left. I wouldn’t be surprised if all they did was shop for a few minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sounds like it was a VERY short notice invite. But he said ALL media was invited so the invite ONLY came out that day. Something sounds fishy.
Calling bullshit right here and now. This is a straight up lie from Kyle. Think back to his video with Sam where he went on and on about invites to his spam folder and "getting blown up" on his phone by Disney. He knew about Sam's invite and we find it hard to believe he didn't brag to Casey about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Calling bullshit right here and now. This is a straight up lie from Kyle. Think back to his video with Sam where he went on and on about invites to his spam folder and "getting blown up" on his phone by Disney. He knew about Sam's invite and we find it hard to believe he didn't brag to Casey about it.
Hmmm so THIS is the big invite he spoke with Sam about the other day? Casey knew NOTHING of it? He said he was bringing her to whatever that was as his plus one. She ONLY found out 5 minutes before they had to leave as soon as she got home.
Something is not jiving honey lol

So the big media event was to eat at a buffet and meet the princesses at a restaurant that reopened weeks ago? He is desperate and pathetic!

Casey thanking him for taking her to a buffet (free of cost) is even more pathetic. These two are mentally stunted. God bless those who are still able to watch this crap lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
27 year old woman "Star Struck" by a character at Disney. Something is WRONG. WTH????

They needed help with their wishes. Ummmm....how about wish for a full time job for Kiley so you can buy furniture, curtains, paint, wall decorations, etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Check out history and I think if you view version you should be able to see when it was edited out.
I'm not actually upset by it, I'm just here for the jokes. Pointing it out just allows me to make a joke at Kylexa's expense one more time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the big media event was to eat at a buffet and meet the princesses at a restaurant that reopened weeks ago? He is desperate and pathetic!
It's so sad. The trackers posted a video two weeks ago and Wright on Main Street has already uploaded separate breakfast AND dinner videos (also two weeks ago). Again Kyle is a day late and always short (but said he should be six feet).

• Haha
  • Heart
Molly did breakfast in that original video, I think she went back for dinner in the most recent "invited" video.
---
As a fan of the magic dads I'm super disappointed in this whole scenario. For them it's clear they don't rely on the YouTube income the same way Kyle does. And in the past in their live videos when asked about other Disney vloggers they watch they have mentioned Kyle, but god they don't do anything to deserve this--especially as others have mentioned, there is no credit to the magic dads channel nor is there any shot of them in Kyle's video. Almost makes me wonder if they asked to not be in any footage....but Kyle's video sucked and I'm disappointed in the magic dads for entertaining someone like him.
---
Also poor Kyle so confused about why fantasyland is closed post-fireworks, because he only goes into a park for 90 minutes a day and is never there late ever......

I haven't watched a Kyle video in like 10 months but I had to watch this club 33 crap and he has not changed a bit.
I was the first to comment on The Magic Dad’s new video they uploaded yesterday. I breached the kyle invite to club 33. My comment, which was very respectful, was deleted immediately. I did ask them to address it or many of their followers will be disappointed.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
27 year old woman "Star Struck" by a character at Disney. Something is WRONG. WTH????
Something is very wrong, I agree. She’s “star struck” by somebody who is technically her co-worker. She needs to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, they said they probably wouldn't be with Sam as she had a different time than he did when they were speaking. Are we sure this is the big event?
---
This was a media event for ONLY media invites? There is a lot of kids there it seems.

Reactions: 7
Wait, they said they probably wouldn't be with Sam as she had a different time than he did when they were speaking. Are we sure this is the big event?
He said it was coming up very soon when he mentioned it, Casey was his plus one, it was Sam's first event which she mentioned, etc.

This has to be the event.

As far as the different times, Dwarfy says a lot of false things so I'd take that with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 5
He said it was coming up very soon when he mentioned it, Casey was his plus one, it was Sam's first event which she mentioned, etc.

This has to be the event.

As far as the different times, Dwarfy says a lot of false things so I'd take that with a grain of salt.
True but there is a lot of kids there. I guess when he said media I was expecting to be mostly adults.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.