Kyle Pallo #74 His Brain is Like a Tire Rotation. Just Spinning Around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was the first to comment on The Magic Dad’s new video they uploaded yesterday. I breached the kyle invite to club 33. My comment, which was very respectful, was deleted immediately. I did ask them to address it or many of their followers will be disappointed.
Pretty sure they don't know what type of backlash is coming their way once this videos gets around on other boards.

Reactions: 12
We have so many items (thanks to our kind neighbors) that we could wear out but we feel like a fraud because we aren't members. They wear some of the clothing here and there but never mention or talk about it. The husband wears his polo shirt or hat and that's about it.
My parents' friends who are very long time members of Club 33 would never wear any of that stuff out. A: They're older, and although they love and promote just about all things 'Disney,' are very genteel and elegant folk, real treasures as friends and acquaintances ___ and friends of the Disney brand. (Yah, I'm prejudiced __ and that's much of the reason my Dad wasn't happy with me leaning on them to invite JoJo 🤭. Let me add, I canned that and after Dwarfy the Douche's behavior, I'm glad I did.) B: Members of Club33 and just about every station of status I can think of, don't have to pretend they've arrived. They already have.
I remember the head of the Foreign Language Dept. in the University I attended (Shoutout to Dr. Collins) as an undergrad, a very down to earth fellow. I remarked to one of my professors that I was very pleasantly surprised that Dr. Collins was such a genuine and unpretentious guy, and she replied, "Have you taken a look at Dr. Collins' credentials? He is first in his field and he doesn't feel the need to impress anyone." True! :cool::LOL: Oar' repulsive midget will never be in such a position and so he will never learn that lesson. Wearning a hat from Ebay or grifting a meal and stuffing yourself into a logo shirt is meaningless and just makes you look like a tourist and pretender.

Last edited:
  • Haha
WTF is that? Are you looking for her to kiss you back and she ignored you or just another stupid face?

1714147511988.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Watching this, (what should be), promotional video it's really hard to believe Dwarfy has years and years of experience doing this.

He's truly awful at his job.

Then he, of course, has to make fun of his friend Sam as she spaces out when she was supposed to be taking C aSeys pitcher. This was all on film, but, in case you missed it, then Kylie had to talk about it and basically call Sam an idiot. This is why he has no friends.

This is video evidence of why Disney should never give this moocher another invite, and also just more evidence as to why he has no friends.
---
Correct me ONE MORE TIME and your girlwholiveswithme card is in danger.

IMG_0570.png

IMG_0571.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
With regards to Wiki and failed businesses, etc us not forget his clothing ware.

Reactions: 10
Wait, they said they probably wouldn't be with Sam as she had a different time than he did when they were speaking. Are we sure this is the big event?
---
This was a media event for ONLY media invites? There is a lot of kids there it seems.
I don’t think it was for only media because I saw a ton of kids there too. There was a couple sitting next to him and Casey and I recognize the girl because I follow her on Instagram and she doesn’t have a YouTube or anything, but she does restaurant reviews in the Orlando area. So I know there definitely was media there. I just don’t think it was like a big event the way he made it seem.

Reactions: 13
Why did Casey bother driving back to the crackerjack box? Her office is literally on Grand Floridian property. She would have looked more appropriate and not wasted the gas. I bet oar boy needed his chaperone.
I believe her office is in Celebration.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it was for only media because I saw a ton of kids there too. There was a couple sitting next to him and Casey and I recognize the girl because I follow her on Instagram and she doesn’t have a YouTube or anything, but she does restaurant reviews in the Orlando area. So I know there was definitely was media there. I just don’t think it was like a big event the way he made it seem.
Well, we know Diamond Kyle Dollar Store's mantra. If he attends something even close to Disney property, he lies....he's a liar, he lies, full stop...and feeds his dimwitted stans the complete bullshit that "Disney invited us" when that's as transparent a lie as possible.
But he just sees that kind of lying as necessary (although it's actually hurt him greatly and he's far to dense to see it) and falsely believes it will bring more views and clicks all around. Psssst... it hasn't, doesn't and wont.

It's just the MAGA rot in his soul. :LOL: He'll still be saying the same thing when he's back at the hardware store in Suckville or in some gift shop on International Drive down the street... maybe over near the convention center. Prime location, baybeeee'! 👈🤣

_________________________________________________________Is that Kyle Pallo out there? Who's that little bantam rooster pretending he's a flamingo?
giphy (1).gif
qYmv7Ea.gif
DECLINED.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So his big exciting news about being hosted by Disney was 1900 Park Fare. Wow, he is so lame. That restaurant has been open for weeks, so he got a z-list invite. I guess Disney just needed asses in the seats. Bravo Kyle! He made an entire video to tease this big event, which was them eating dinner with the general guest population at a buffet. He’s really hit the big time now.

I agree with whoever said he basically did nothing in club 33. The magic dads probably just invited them in to check it out with a quick walkthrough, get their photo on the balcony, and shop. That’s why they didn’t bother with dress code. Then he tells Casey to use Jenn Trackers tongue/toothpick move when they come out so it looks like she just finished eating. They spent very, very little time in there. The sunlight outside looked like there was no time elapsed between when they went in and when they left. I wouldn’t be surprised if all they did was shop for a few minutes.
I feel like this 1900 Park Fare re-opening is a key moment in the saga of Disney Vloggers. The Holy Grail of events was filming a child's character meal at a hotel restaurant that 99% of Disney visitors will never visit. I swear I remember reading a review of 1900 Park Fare years ago comparing it to eating in a church basement. I like Disney, but adults crying over meeting 21 year olds in Disney costumes seems rather ridiculous to me, personally. If Disney itself thinks this is a big event, that is sad. But we know it will be years before there will be any substantial new additions to Walt Disney World.

It is kind of hilarious that in a different timeline, it could have been JoJo dressed as Aladdin greeting people eating.

• Haha
Weren't the Trackers at this same restaurant as media fro "brunch" a few weeks ago

Reactions: 8
Weren't the Trackers at this same restaurant as media fro "brunch" a few weeks ago
I’m sure he’d say they saved the best for last but not in this case squirt. No one who makes $350k/year is this excited for a $66 comp’d buffet with Disney princesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The squealing and hand flapping when he sees the princesses was something else. I continue to be amazed that this is a 30 year old homeowner.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m sure he’d say they saved the best for last but not in this case squirt. No one who makes $350k/year is this excited for a $66 comp’d buffet with Disney princesses.
Total aside, but we ate at the Caesars Bacchanal Buffet a couple of times in Vegas a few weeks past. It's now $80! I never thought I'd live to see the day when any Vegas buffet was $80. I've made no secret I'm no fan of buffets, but our friends wanted to go. The food was fine, and it was "free" for us (*pssst... we pay for the comps at the baccharat tables and Mrs Chet's slot play ) as 7-Star members, but c'mon $80bucks? Got a little side eye from Mrs. Chet when I said, "I could have a good meal for $80." __ no complaining; just eating. 🤭

Hmmm.... wonder if it was 'Club level' or top of the line "cruise buffet" food. :LOL:
Naaaah.... never going to warm up to buffets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.