Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Yes, she oddly looks similar to Kyle's Casey. Similar coloring.

Just like oar boy, Nate has been sloppy and if you were a regular watcher of his vlogs, you would find little bits of her. There are lots of screenshots of her in PMM's threads on her.
LOL she totally does look very similar to Case. If Kyle didn’t date Casey first, I’d say he was just trying to copy Nate, the same way he tries to copy every other Disney Vlogger!

Reactions: 4

jipeta2021

VIP Member
🤔🤔🤔

• Sad
  • Wow

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Whoa! MiniMan has gone all out, huh? :LOL:

Oh there it is, that "Toddlers & Tiaras" big fake pageant smile and the 'thirst bait' :sick: pic. :ROFLMAO:
Note all the colorful junk in the background in that fake as hell screenshot.
The 'enhanced' blue in the eyes.
That little hand genture.
The 'farmers tan' lines :ROFLMAO: (What fool wears a ball cap, and backward, on a waterslide? Worried about that disappearing hair. What a moron.)
Is that even from the mini cruise he's just taken?

Damn, that is so fake, so cringe it makes your flesh crawl.
View attachment 2867300View attachment 2867299View attachment 2867303
It's Kyle's art, damn it! Seriously, even John Waters would look at that thumbnail & say "Too much."

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
So oar cruise "expert" doesn't realize that cabins on lower decks (and those closer to the center of the ship) move less and are less likely to cause seasickness?
of course not because higher decks are more prestigious....

Reactions: 3

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Maybe he will take Casey out shopping somewhere nice.

---

UHF is one of my all time favorite movies! I especially love Spatula City LOOOL!

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
yooo... I saw how PMM ended his recent "La Cava" vlog- he was drunk as anything, and I have no sympathy. LOL WL Girl, his much younger girlfriend also gets no sympathy- you want to date somebody 13 years older, then you get what you get. HAHA
I don’t really follow PMM that much but I am always looking for other Disney Vlogger tea lol! What does WL girl mean? She’s 13 years younger than Nate?? Do you have any pics of her? I’m curious to see what kind of person would date someone like him LOL! SPILL IT!

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
my thing is ( I didnt watch) but did he say he really wanted a fence.??? if so I thought no one had fences in that neighborhood? as they are just over priced town homes... does he think he can really have a damn fence??? what a moron
If they got a dog.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
What group of friends would that be, Kyle??? Didn't know you had any.

The only reason you "miss Casey" is because you read here on Tattle that you haven't even mentioned her once since you've been on the cruise. You can thank us later for saving your relationship!
The "group" that paid for the Cabana and his drinks on the Icon who he thinks are friends.