Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Oh yes, Orlando knows he is packing. It is so funny when guys "show off" in tight pants and they have a flat, non-existent crotch.

It is a free room once you spend $6,000! Kind of like how people apparently think Vloggers total all their expenses for what is shown in their videos, and they "Write it off" and the government cuts them a rebate check for that amount.
Not really as we spent under $1,000 (and did win) on our last cruise and get offers every other week.

Reactions: 4

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Added to the wiki. As it's getting late for me could some edit or post here the dates/years and what hotel he stayed at for the hurricane incident.

Also anyone have links to his YouTube videos on both subjects and links to either clips here on tattle. Just! Incase he does edit/delete the source material on YouTube.
---
This whole thing with Kyle gushing and obsessing over a performer in a show that literally only smiled at him, waved, and said how are you doing is borderline psychotic. People have said that Kyle was weird and creepy and obsessed with girls in HS. Can you imagine? If someone so much as had their head turned in his general direction, he probably thought that meant they were checking him out and in love with him. It would make sense though to a narcissist who has such an inflated ego to just assume that everyone would be falling over at the mere sight of them. In reality, it’s more like they tripped over him because they didn’t see him LOL! #Dwarfy

View attachment 2866499
See if there is any other videos on YouTube of the show. Bet its part of the routine x skater goes into the spot and interacts with the guests sitting there.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yes!!! I was going to say this! Yesterday he had like 15k views on his latest video and now he has over 20k OVERNIGHT??? BS!
Yeah I remember the first "SOLO" vlog having 20k after over 24 hours... then it quickly went up to almost 50k the next day.

SherryinBA

So regarding Kyle with all his sock puppets, I can’t figure out if:

A. He’s trolling the haters and he’s fully aware that he’s exposing himself but doesn’t care.
B. He thinks nobody knows it’s him and he’s acting as what a true Stan would say in his defense.
C. He has mental breaks daily and actually believes he is the Stan and not KP.
D. He’s just a guy pretending to be another guy who is pretending to be a Stan who is trolling everyone.

It’s just baffling to me. 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
I have always thought it's A. And I wonder if he does realize he's exposing himself.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
HAHA ok- you know i love to spill this kind of tea! 🤣 Soo... back in November, Adam the Woo (another vlogger who i dont really follow...) was filming at Wilderness Lodge at night, and ran into Nate, who was with a dark haired girl. Nate looked a little flustered, and the girl quickly walked out of the frame, to "hide", while Nate talked to Adam for a second. So thats how she got the nickname WL Girl on Nate's thread (Wilderness Lodge)

WELLL....Since then, there have been "signs" of Nate keeping her off-camera (similar to how oar boy was with Casey in the beginning), including on a trip to Disneyland back around Valentine's Day! A little digging on Nates IG, and Tattle figured out who the most likely girl was (again, similar to Kyle/ Casey) and it appears that shes about 25 years old, which is 13 years younger than Nate. Again, nothing 100% confirmed- but it also explains why he hasn't been putting out as many videos lately, or spending as much time with his "friends" Sean and Kristen. I dont expect him to ever put her on camera because the "lonely single guy with a dog" thing appeals to his fans :rolleyes:
Ohhh ok I get it now. I was like WL?? I had no clue what that meant lol. Are there any screenshots of her? I wanna see pics!

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
A little bit of research before getting on the ship would have told you, yes, indeed, the donuts are free. SMH

1712669577719.png

kkevin

I didn’t see the whole thing but I didn’t see/hear Brian Stephens at all. Someone gave him $200, that’s the only big superchat he got. Maybe he P.O. Brian?