Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
IMG_1432.jpeg

My view right now. No shower shows, Super Chats, or pensioner clown parents needed.

I am, however, headed off to survey some concrete…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Why does this Kyle crying face always remind me of the infamous Kim Kardashian crying face? LOL!!

IMG_2265.jpeg
IMG_2264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I do notice all the critical comments get hundreds of upvotes. Shows how many shadowbanned people are hatewatching. If all the shadowbanned people didn't watch I wouldn't be surprised if this guy got only a couple thousand views from Midwest grandmas and thirsty older thirsty daddy's. He really should appreciate his hatters more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Lmaoooo OMG he’s so fucking stupid y’all. I cannot!😂😂😂🤡🤡😭😭 Look where this new account is and his one and ONLY follower!
IMG_9181.jpeg
IMG_9182.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

CrudeVille

You don't seethe with envy when you see a BIG SHOT walking around and holding a giant penis-shaped camera like this?

View attachment 2860346
---

It's been over 2 months now, right?

He didn't go longer than 3-4 weeks last year without a wellness check.

Kyle's wellness check count in 2023:
January: 1
February: 1
March: 1
April: 1
May: 1
June: 1
July: 2
August: 2
September: 1
October: 1
November: 2
December: 2

Total wellness checks last year: 16
They have Casey now to babysit 🤣 he’s her problem now. God bless her 🤣 I honestly could not imagine having to live with that guy. Seriously, she works all day and still has to come home to pick up after him, cook for him and babysit him. His constant whining. “Oh I want a dog, I want to cruise, let’s go to aulani, you have vacation days.” It’s April. There’s a whole 8 months left in the year and holidays. Maybe she wanted to use her vacation to visit her family. The puppy thing is ridiculous. Puppies are living things that require work. It’s not all fun and games. Who’s gonna pick up the crap, who’s gonna train it and walk it? He throws his shoes just anywhere in the house when he takes them off… say bye bye to those bc they gonna get chewed up 🤣 I was blessed with my dog like truly blessed. I’ve got a German shepherd but also we spent hours upon hours that first year with her. No vacations, training training training. I even took two weeks off when we got her to house train her. You don’t send your dog to obedience school and they come back obedient. You have to constantly reinforce their training. She’s 5 now and we still have to constantly work her bc when dogs get bored, they get destructive. He has no idea how much works goes into having a puppy. People like him are the reasons so many dogs get rehomed or just given away. They get the puppy thinking it’s so cute not realizing it’s actually work. I mean the man almost cried seeing the wish yesterday. Like look, I get it, he likes the ship but does it warrant tears and whines? I think not. There’s something seriously wrong with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No surprise he's back drooling all over Morgon but this is money! Whoever this is just replied with the Morgon clip from his live stream! LOL

IMG_7756.jpeg

IMG_7757.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
"I haven't got invited from Disney.... no, wait, Universal...HAHA... in like 3 years... it's no secret"

Freudian slip? He's not on Disney's media list either.

• Haha
  • Heart

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
IMG_1472.jpeg

Someone asked him about the new Universal Theme park and if he has been invited to any events.
He says he has been off the list for 3 years. It's political. And he could do a whole vlog on it.

it's not political. He's a douche.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllegedlyMe

Just watched PMM latest video. His mom, sister and niece are visiting Disney. He is an excellent host. Clearly paying for the majority of every for them but not making it obvious as oar boy Kp would going over the top to ensure everyone knows. I get PMM is not everyone’s favourite, but KP could take a page or two out of his book on how to create content and oh maybe just how to treat people in life!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Dismom2

VIP Member
Casey's patience must be on thin ice all of the time. I really hope she gets free.
Same here! She appeared to be living her best life without Kyle, while he was on his SOLO cruise. Finally able to visit friends in south florida again, boating, etc.
And, since i started out on Tattle as the president of the official Taylor fan club HAHA i also have to point out that Taylor is also living her best life without Kyle- her instagram is "LIT" lately! 🤣 The pyramids in Egyp?! Dubai?!
Same thing happened when JoJo decided to "go his own way" last year, too.
Casey, this could be you if you wake up and put some distance between you and this scared little boy narcissist!

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
If someone just like Kyle did come to you for treatment is there anything you could do to help them? Is it possible for someone that narcissistic to actually change and have empathy?
From what I understand, you can't change someone's personality. I think, at best, you can help the narcissist to "mimic" empathy, but not feel or have actual empathy for others.
---
Uh oh...

007718.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
It’s just so sad that Casey has to wait until Kyle is not there in order to hang out with her friends. Unfortunately that is what life is like with a narcissist. They demand all of your time and attention and isolate you from your loved ones and make your whole life about catering to them. I really hope Casey sees the light one day and realizes that she is better off without him.