Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Can't wait for his sugar daddy to pay for his trip to the UK. He's going to be prang all the time visiting London and then coming to the port.

Just remember kyle, when you are enjoying a chugger in a ye oldie British boozer in Southampton. A good sing song is, "We are blue, we are white, we are f'king dynamite". Also instead of saying bye, a local term is "play up pompey". Remember this and you'll be a local Southamptonite in no time. :D
Did you catch in the livestream when someone asked him about cruising in the UK and he said that was too scary to do solo? He needs to do it with "case" or his sister.

007714.jpg

007713.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine being a parent exposing their kids to this kind of content.

“Hey kids, want to watch that 30-year old Disney YouTuber get drunk on a cruise and lose $300 dollars gambling?”

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Off the top of my head, here are a few excuses for obvious alcoholic Grifty's out of control drinking.

"I don't drink any more. I don't drink any less either."
"I don't drink to get drunk. I drink to get my inner demons drunk so they'll leave me alone."
"I'm no alcoholic. Alcoholics need a drink. I already have one."
"I only drink on days ending with the letter 'Y'."
"When I drink it's just to get white girl wasted."
"I'm not a day drunk. I start before dawn and don't stop."
"I'm a member of S.L.I.F. ..... Sorry Liver It's Fun!"
"I'm not a drunk or alcoholic. I'm a booze quality control technician."
"Of course I'm an alcoholic. How else could I live with myself."
"I don't drink alcohol. I drink spirits. I'm not an alcoholic. I'm a spiritual medium."
"I stopped drinking and took a look at myself. Gaddam'.... pass me the booze."
"When I can't go on a vacation, I just drink until I don't know where I am."

And the pièce de résistance for oar' little drunk.
View attachment 2863649
IMG_7123.jpeg
Saw this in the comments lol

• Haha

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
No straight man would be obsessed with the size of another man’s penis. Kyle uses his sock puppet to defend all of his insecurities such as being short, having a small dick, his sinking views. women not hitting on him etc.

He really is losing it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Why is it he wants to keep his other brother and sister private? It’s clear. We all know they’re Ger Bear’s first kids.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I don’t know if you can. But I do know that YT does audits here and there and if they discover it, they terminate the channel. I’ve seen it happen to 3 other channels in a different community.

Did this idiot really cry for the remaining 20 minutes of his video that he lost $300 🤣 and in response to that he’s decided the next best decision is that in the next cruise he’ll gamble every day in order to get a free cruise bc yeah that makes sense 🤣🤣 This man is an idiot. 🤦🏻‍♀️
He gambled away ALL of the livestream superchat money (after YouTube's cut which was around $300) and then cried about it for 20 minutes 😂

These enabler stans will never learn

• Haha
  • Wow

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
After only one night his room looks like this, wtf. Each to their own, however, he is on video, tidy up a little. Oh, forgot c Asey is not with him to do that. Personally, I prefer to come back to a tidy room and it's not up to the room host to move my swamp ass soaked under roo's. Have read a review on a hotel where the guest was complaining that the room attendant didn't pick up his wife's dress from the bathroom floor. Swear after the no-no virus people have de-evolved. JHC

View attachment 2867164

Also, it's carving, not ENGRAVING. Why not set up a little sound booth in your "Basement" and do some ADR for your art.

View attachment 2867166
How does he have that much shit laying round, when he only brought a fucking backpack?

• Haha
  • Heart

NOLA

1712264293336.png

I often wonder why he has a following but then I we had 4 seasons of this

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
We need a Solo Cruise bingo card.
And wow he is pathetic. I've traveled all over the world by myself for work when I was in my twenties as a female and this dude is nervous to go on a three day cruise by himself?
20240405_094521.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Congratulations @grundel for the winning thread title. :D

Way too much to unpack for a recap, apart from Kylie as always is going against his stans and deliberately trolling with clickbait titles and thumbnails after it was pointed out to him from his stans in the comments.

#savecasey

2024-04-04 15.24.06.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Totally agree. He will be unhinged for the live stream and then run away from the crowds he likes to complain about so much. Think he makes an attempt to cheat on Casey while at sea since she really has no way of checking in on him?
Cheating would require him to walk into a crowd, talk to a stranger, groom himself so he’s not looking like a chimpanzee, wear deodorant so he doesn’t reek, and also buy said person a drink by spending his own money. I can’t imagine Kyle can get past any of those steps. His only cheating will be with Mr. Leftie, Mr. Rightie, and his yellowed socks.

• Haha
  • Heart

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I think the Kyle Pallo troll account copied that video from me because I posted it the other day. I’m honored if that’s true LOL! That account is the BEST!!
They definitely pull stuff directly from here all the time, I always wonder if they’re one of the regulars or just a lurker. No hate, still funny, it’s just hard to miss

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I must've missed it, did he actually say who's he's going on the cruise with? Can't imagine alone. He's barely able to go grocery shopping by himself & eating in a restaurant? Out of the question, way too scary
He said he’s going alone. He made a big deal about how it’s one of his first solo cruises in a long time. I feel like he’s almost relieved because he’s going to get super wasted on Long Island ice teas without Casey watching him. He’s probably gonna be kind of unhinged on the live stream because he likes to drink to calm his nerves and once he starts drinking, he turns into even more of a douchebayg and tries to own the haters. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha