Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Just thinking as we get ready to go out about Pallo and some of the other park vloggers who tool around with those big cameras, so off putting and unnecessary. (Just noticing a few online with those bulky things.) It's the "Look at MEEE' camera." Big old bulky penis shaped 😂 contraption that Pallo doesn't even know how to use. Often it's the newest vloggers who do that, but obviously Grifty's been at this a while.

Those thing just seem crippling to me for any vlogger or travel documentarian when there are much smaller devices that give you the same or better results. I mentioned the other day that in an interview the wildly successful PewDiePie (110 million+ subscribers and a net worth of around $40million) said he likes the new iPhones and often used them at home or gaming..... or a simple GoPro camera to film if he were outside biking: "I see vloggers use big expensive camera outfits all the time and make awful videos. They don't take the time to learn how to use them properly." It's good advice for dumbasses like Pallo. It would free especially anyone who considers himself a 'travel' vlogger. Of course, for Pallo it's all about the 'flex' ___ Look at MEEEE'! products. They think people around are just jealous and are wowed by them and those things when, in fact, the park goers and visitors are annoyed by them and laugh at them: "Look at that annoying little moron with that big camera. What a fool."
Well, that was apropos of nothing, but I agree with PewDiePie. 😂
Cheers!
You don't seethe with envy when you see a BIG SHOT walking around and holding a giant penis-shaped camera like this?

2023-06-29 22_27_43-(1) Traveling To Orlando From The Dominican Republic On American Airlines_...png

---
Kyle must be so unhinged this is the longest I’ve seen the clown crew go with out a wellness check on oar boy. Could it have anything to do with the PI investing them maybe tying up loose ends.
It's been over 2 months now, right?

He didn't go longer than 3-4 weeks last year without a wellness check.

Kyle's wellness check count in 2023:
January: 1
February: 1
March: 1
April: 1
May: 1
June: 1
July: 2
August: 2
September: 1
October: 1
November: 2
December: 2

Total wellness checks last year: 16

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

jipeta2021

VIP Member
So Kyle‘s using a new sock puppet account on Twitter and he’s trying to convince everyone that KP is a chick magnet. Lmaoooo!!! He posted the same thing three times with different wording. 😂😂😭😭😭
IMG_9121.jpeg
IMG_9122.jpeg
IMG_9123.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I’m having a hard time figuring out what Kyle meant by saying that the Universal media list is “political”. What expectations do you think they’d require from Kyle in order to get on the list that he just refuses to do? Maybe it’s just that they’re protective of their brand & don’t want just any old dipshit featuring their new attraction news? Is it possible that they’d maybe prefer someone with an ounce of pride in their work to spotlight their parks instead of a basic nobody who phones everything in? The whole “political“ excuse is such a cop out. The “new PR person” who he’s complaining about probably doesn’t know Kyle from a hole in the wall. The douchebag’s a legend in his own mind

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I guess he can pretend to be on Disney Media because of whatever entity #hosted the #Fitcation, Bonnet Creek resorts (that to Kp exist in some Bermuda Triangle where they are both Disney and not Disney), and I guess maybe the Swan and Dolphin. And because of Casey, a woman who can somehow work for Disney and shill for #Iberostar and have Kp trash talk Disney and nothing happens to her.
He gets invites every day from Disney but has to turn them down because he's always busy or traveling. Trust.

Just like he gets sponsorship requests every day but turns them all down because he's very selective of who he works with. Trust.

• Haha

AllegedlyMe

I’m just watching his latest vlog. They are sailing and pass a Carnival ship. The idiot says “you never see this while you are cruising, another ship”. You LITERALLY see other ships when you’re at sea all the time!!!!

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I forgot all about how butthurt he got when people were pointing out how many downvotes he gets 😂 He even went on X and started posting "screenshots" of the creator panel for one of his videos which showed ~1,000 likes and 10 dislikes, but then blocked out his "Total Average" dislike ratio.

You can tell it really bothers him yet he continues to live in delusion and deny it.
What's most amusing is that the browser extension that allows you to see dislikes shows that no other Disney influencer gets the hate that Kyle does. Does the extension have it out for him, like some grand conspiracy, & generates false dislikes for Kyle & Kyle alone, or is it simple reality?

• Haha

txtwin69

Can we please just all vote to have his address as the next thread title????
something like "#73 For a BJ stop by 7313 Tidepool Pl, Celebration Florida 34747"
credit to snapchet but I think this would be so funny!

• Haha

ScoJo15

😁
Many of Kyle’s titles and thumbnails should be reported as misleading. Haven't checked lately. Does Kyle still put Tim Tracker in his metadata, even though Tim doesn't appear in the vlogs? If so, that's misleading for anyone watching to see Tim and could be reported.
So had to check his tags on today's video as I also remember when he was using timtracker as one of them. Looks like he stopped doing that, but don't you think he'd take a second to spellcheck?!? (wait, nevermind, it's Kylie we're talking about)

1712842652453.png

• Haha
Something about this is just off....

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 8.47.13 PM.png

Why be so obsessed if you are just a stan? (We know it's Kyle) Also, how does this person know Kyle wouldn't cheat? The performer doesn't know him or if he's in a relationship. If this was Lora she'd be back in bed in the cabin, no questions asked. This is a seriously poor attempt to troll/own the hatters.

Easily could have been researched before you got on the ship to show what will be refurbished and updated:

The planned additions included a new set of waterslides, as well as updated dining venues, new specialty dining options and new bars and lounges.

View attachment 2865366
Dry dock is how he has Casey listed in his phone

• Haha
Reactions: 18

JerzGurl

Anyone else feel that earthquake up north?
It was pretty scary where I live. It happened down the road from my office. I am working from home. I'm 13 miles away and my house shook badly. Things fell off my counters and walls. There was also a loud boom. I thought there was an explosion. My poor dogs were so scared. I won't lie, I had a minute or two of fear, too!

• Wow
  • Heart

KyliesMadHatter

He just keeps going on & on about getting a dog. Love in that second clip when he says that having a dog would keep him busy when he’s at home, & “give me something to…..look forward to” Fuck you, Kyle, we all know you wanted to say “do”, because you got fuck all going on in your life other than the 45 minutes a day you put into your “craft”. Get a job, like your girl friend/tenant, you lazy waste of space
Also, CASEY wake up! He doesn’t even utter your name. The dog is what he would look forward to. Makes no mention that he looks forward to you coming home every day. You are truly “the girl who lives with me”. You are his mommy, maid, and chef. #FreeCasey