Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I lost it at “No Booty Judy” LOOOL 😂
---
As much as I dislike KP DAD CHRONICLES THE UPRISING should not of told guys to to to their house and ring the doorbell, I hope she spends her time at her sisters. With all of the hate he gets she is not real safe andymore.
Oh geez… I didn’t hear the whole video when I posted my first comment. Yes… I 100% agree that was completely out of line of him to suggest people go to their house with her home alone. I mean… NO ONE should be going to their house and ringing the bell PERIOD, but yeah, that’s not cool to suggest people bother Casey. It’s bad enough she has to deal with Kyle… she should have to be punished any further!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

CrudeVille

It's freaking weird, she always has to kind of watch what she says. Sometimes you can see her speech slow down when she is kind of catching herself on the fly saying something that might piss off the special case.

When she doesn't catch herself and something slips she gives a quick, "I'm just kidding", while looking out her side eye to see if he's angry.

This is not normal or healthy.
I’ve seen that. It’s real strange. Eventually it will wear on her. How long that takes? Who knows but I’m sure it will eventually. She’s young and I think this is her first relationship so she’s real naive. But eventually she’ll figure it out. The more comfortable he gets, the worse he will get. Hopefully, she wises up real soon before there’s a child involved or marriage. There’s only so much one can take after working all day and then coming home and having to play maid, cook and mommy. I work and so does my partner. His shifts are more stressful than mine but we take turns cooking and cleaning. Nothing is worse than coming home from a long shift to a shit show at home and then to hear someone whine. Eventually his cooking and cleaning gifts will get old. Right now she sees it as sweet and caring bc they just moved in but after awhile, receiving a vacuum or a pot ain’t that cute 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Gootsy

Loved this gem from today's comments:

Hey Kyle! I really enjoy watching your daily vlogs, you do a great job! Question for you, do you think you can do a detailed vlog of all the things you can do in the world show case at Epcot? Like show us what each country has to offer? For example if there are any shows, places to eat at, drinks, activities, things to see, etc. You may have already done this in the past, but I think it would be awesome to see what you can do at each country! Thanks

In what world do his stupid stans live??? Are they in some sort of fog/haze every day when they view his masterpieces? This person wants KP to do a "detailed vlog." Someone needs to tell him/her that KP is incapable of doing a detailed vlog of anything. He would have to do research, actually organize and plan an entire vlog. and spend hours at Epcot - activities which are not in his wheelhouse of abilities. Our 30-year old mini-man is able only to roam aimlessly around parks to give concrete updates, provide misinformation on anything/everything, copy ideas from other Disney vloggers, and grift as much as he is able from his foolish stans.
"Guyses, here's my detailed vlog of EPCOT ... here's Mexico, you can buy tequila shots there. Here's Italy, you can buy wine here. Here's Germany, you can buy a beer here. If Casey was here to buy the drinks I would taste test them for you, but she's at work. Thanks for tuning in today I've already been here for an hour but stay tuned for me to review the rest of the countries sometime after my birthday." -KP 2024

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
View attachment 2858198
Someone asked him about the new Universal Theme park and if he has been invited to any events.
He says he has been off the list for 3 years. It's political. And he could do a whole vlog on it.
LMFAO

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Minions Mayhem POV Vlog where he gave Universal the middle finger regarding filming when it was supposed to be prohibited.
---
So he left Casey home alone while he’s out of town, let everyone know he’s out of town and many know his address.

He treats her like a princess such as putting her safety at risk.
Someone Door Dash Casey a pizza pie with extra sausage and a note saying "Enjoy the meat that Shrimpy can't give you"

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Cynical prick gets off on watching for people running late for the ship. How absolutely miserable
It makes him feel better about himself.

Just like how he always has to buy a lighting lane and then laugh out loud like a douchebag at people waiting in the standby line... or repeatedly laugh and rub it in Alexa's friends face when she accidentally overpaid for something. He likes to watch people suffer because it makes him feel better about himself.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Amazing camera work from oar professional.

007752.jpg

This is how the lighting looks for a good portion of today's dump.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Oh Kyle. First of all, he said that Coral Reef opened in 1986, which is correct, but then says that was two years after EPCOT opened, which is WRONG… it opened in 1982! They just had the 40th anniversary in Oct of 2022 you dumbass!

IMG_2267.png

Then, he rips apart the bread and shoves it in the butter container like some heathen. Dude.. there’s a reason it’s called a BUTTER KNIFE!

Then, he has no idea what couscous is and even asks his viewers to tell him, even though it’s the first thing in the description of the dish on the menu that he could have easily Googled. He’s so damn lazy!!

IMG_2271.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Yup was going to do the swimming with the pigs 2 years ago but it sold out. Soooo many places to go to show others the island. Even just walk in the straw market or to the water. Have some fun at Senor Frogs.
He seems to be getting worse as he gets older. At least he used to go to Senor Frogs and seemed to do more things.

As time goes on, he gets more paranoid and unhinged.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
So Kyle‘s using a new sock puppet account on Twitter and he’s trying to convince everyone that KP is a chick magnet. Lmaoooo!!! He posted the same thing three times with different wording. 😂😂😭😭😭View attachment 2864691View attachment 2864692View attachment 2864693
Uh Kyle, that performer’s paid to smile at you, especially when on camera. Imagine being so oblivious yet so desperate that you think every mildly attractive cruise ship employee who gives you even a fleeting amount of attention is into you. My god, how incredibly sad

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I found this on YouTube. He showed up at some meet & greet for vloggers at Epcot and someone ran into him and filmed it.

Look how tiny he is 😂

007721.jpg

007722.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Never ever. Mr Beast not only thinks big, but acts with kindness. He pools the generosity he receives to do good in this world & is rewarded for it. The thrust of Kyle's channel is to grab anything & everything he can from a dwindling number of actual viewers, pennies at a time, all to benefit himself. Oar guy's main objective is to prove to the kids in high school that he's a big shot, whether it's true or not. It's kindness & fun vs blind self aggrandizement. The two could not be more diametrically opposed

• Heart

starri

VIP Member
I mean, call me a hatter, but if oar boy needs something to seethe over, I actually have slept with a Royal Caribbean crew member.

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Testing wait times....ends up riding two rides gets a magical moment and is out of the park by 12...leaving about 6 other rides unriden. Just remember this is Kyle's passion and his "art" on display.

He also doesn't understand how Studios can seem more crowded than MK despite holding less people.
I am kind of suspicious about that “magical moment” too. We know oar boy hates waiting on long lines, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he bought Genie+ and just made it look like he was special and used his “magical moment”as a flex. At this point I can’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth since we all know he’s a pathological liar. I also find it hilarious how this was supposed to be a posted wait time vs actual wait time vlog and he went on just TWO RIDES. How the hell is that helpful for anyone? Other vloggers have done similar things in the past and they spent all day in the parks and went on several rides. Kyle is just so damn lazy.

Oh and I love how he made it a point to show that he broke down the cardboard boxes in his garage, and I’m sure it’s because we kept mentioning it LOL!

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Why is it he wants to keep his other brother and sister private? It’s clear. We all know they’re Ger Bear’s first kids.
I thought this was really odd as well, but then I thought maybe it would raise some of the questions we already have.. such as why JerBear never took Kyle’s step brother and sister to Disney World when he clearly has taken Kyle and Alexa so many times, and why there has been hardly any videos with JerBear interacting with his first kids (to my knowledge, it’s only been Kyle) and then of course maybe he wants to steer his audience clear of especially his step bro since Kyle allegedly went to stay with him after allegedly being seen with a 12 year old girl. Kyle is stupid though because he’s the one who brought up living with his step bro a couple towns over in the first place and having problems at his HS/home town. So if anyone asks about it further, it kind of is his fault. Other than that, I don’t know why his dad having a previous partner and having children with them is so taboo that he couldn’t take two seconds to explain it on the live stream.