Kyle Pallo #70 30 Going on 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever notice C aSey always has to be very careful not to disagree with the dwarf? Any actual disagreement will lead to a squatch-tantrum so she has to walk a fine line.
IMG_0272.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG with the stupid face about not getting a dog and to buy this dog bed

1711460840722.png

---
I guess when you decorate your house in all beige and white, orange IS a daring color.

1711460998281.png

---
Are we grifting for a gc? If he makes SO much money, why can't he afford to go there at any time?

1711461224128.png

---
I wonder if Casey and her sister were laughing at them for going to the Ponderosa for Easter dinner lol

1711461387642.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, so Casey has to take time off AGAIN for a cruise? THIRD one in 3 months? Must be nice.

Check out the chick in the background. She is everything lololol

1711462264466.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can someone create a new thread. I dk how but this is the most liked and should be the title, “Two mentally stunted adults go on a Disney Cruise without kids and still didn’t have sex.”
Done but the title you noticed was saying that's what today's vlog dump title should have been,.

New thread you vile hatters, stay sexy you beasts. :D <3 <3

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.