Kyle Pallo #70 30 Going on 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" Buy a puppy" to me is a BIG red flag for someone who should NOT adopt a pet ( dog, cat, panda, whatever). It is ADOPT a dog, puppy, kitten or cat etc. They are a life. Not a purchase like a car.

Reactions: 17
Looks like Alexa failed to convince everyone that it wasn't Kyle and went back into hiding.

And let's not forget about this... when this JoJo fan page said that JoJo's videos were better than Kyle's. "Based Pete" started doxxing, harassing, and stalking him around the internet and then a few days later he went to check Kyle's X profile and was blocked.

007632.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11
" Buy a puppy" to me is a BIG red flag for someone who should NOT adopt a pet ( dog, cat, panda, whatever). It is ADOPT a dog, puppy, kitten or cat etc. They are a life. Not a purchase like a car.
YES!! Thanks for saying this because I forgot to mention it in a prior post. In the beginning of the vlog when he first mentioned the puppy, he kept talking about how they almost “bought” a puppy, but then at the end during his couch rant he kept saying they almost “got” a puppy, almost as if Casey corrected him because it sounds so transactional. There’s even a weird edit where he probably said “bought” and then edited it to “got”. I’m sure Casey reminded him to NOT say BUY a puppy because it sounds so cold as if it’s just a toy and a plaything and not a living breathing organism that is dependent on them. I have never heard someone say they BOUGHT a pet.. EVER. Here’s the clip:

Ugh… JUST UGH 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I love how Kyle is now saying they ALMOST got a puppy… just like how he ALMOST bought his first house. I also love how most of his stans in the comments are actually trying to drill some sense into him talking about how a puppy is a lot of work and you can’t just leave them alone for hours and can’t expect friends or an obedience school to always take care of it so they can go travel whenever they want. Doesn’t Kyle know that the owner has to PARTICIPATE in the obedience school to train the dog?? They have to reinforce what they learn in the school.. the school isn’t going to just train their dog for them and hand it over lol. And what the hell was the plan if they did decide to get the puppy? Drive all the way to and from Wisconsin to get it? Bring a puppy that isn’t house broken on a plane? He did get a lot of heat for that too in the comments… for wanting to go to a breeder instead of considering adopting a dog. Getting a puppy is a lot of responsibility and we all know Kyle isn’t going to take care of it at all and make Casey do everything. It’s sad because I could totally see them get a puppy and then have to give it up because they can’t take care of it properly. Getting a pet should be like having a kid.. they are a living being and part of your family and should be treated as such. Hell… they don’t even had real PLANTS in their place… how the hell are they going to be able to take care of another living being?

This also rubbed me the wrong way:

View attachment 2837350

This just proves that Kyle just wants things because other people have them (his stepbrother), he wants to flex, and he will do anything for views.
At least the puppy would have lots of toilet paper on the floor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2024-03-25 10.37.17 PM.png

Oh Lshadows13, there's no such rumor about Kp's tiny pp. IYKYK. We've seen the little bulge in one of the videos. Trust.

Kp is seething over this FRE video.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 10.37.48 PM.png

• Haha
View attachment 2837527

Oh Lshadows13, there's no such rumor about Kp's tiny pp. IYKYK. We've seen the little bulge in one of the videos. Trust.

Kp is seething over this FRE video.

View attachment 2837528
He just makes it so obvious that it's him😂

I burst out laughing at the "rumor around Orlando is that "Kp" is packing heat"

Yeah, sorry squirt, everyone can see the zero-bulge outline of your little mushroom cap through your Lululemon shorts and swim trunks.
---
The fact he spends ALL his free time now scouring the internet raging and defending himself shows how miserable he truly is. And on Casey's birthday too. He's such a narcissist that he can't stand that everyone is not praising him. He spirals into rage after rage every single day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This loser is using a smoothing filter on his video today. The difference between the beginning of the video till the end you can see their face difference. Is someone scared of his wrinkles and Casey’s eye bags to be shown?

Attachments

• Haha
Except for a vlog where you see a text from Brianne come in for Casey. Besides that no mention of them.

yeah, he must be seething tonight because he went all the way back to the Ordinary Adventures comment section to still deny that he ever made fun of them on the Dad Chronicles page. When there’s literally a screenshot showing what he said. 😂 You know I HAD to respond!!! View attachment 2837438
Yeah, it is really, really strange that Brianne (and Kevin) has completely disappeared from her sister's life. The two of them were seemingly close at one time. And let's not forget - Kevin was right up there with Nick as KP's boys. They definitely must have had a talk with Casey - who, of course, didn't want to hear anything they had to say. I feel bad for the Durliats - including Casey.
Except for a vlog where you see a text from Brianne come in for Casey. Besides that no mention of them.

Yeah, it is really, really strange that Brianne (and Kevin) has completely disappeared from her sister's life. The two of them were seemingly close at one time. And let's not forget - Kevin was right up there with Nick as KP's boys. They definitely must have had a talk with Casey - who, of course, didn't want to hear anything they had to say. I feel bad for the Durliats - including Casey.
Another time they were brought up is when Casey said they offered to help them move and Kyle’s face was very telling in that clip. He had this smug arrogant annoyed look on his face and didn’t even thank them for offering. Super fcking rude.

Can someone create a new thread. I dk how but this is the most liked and should be the title, “Two mentally stunted adults go on a Disney Cruise without kids and still didn’t have sex.”

• Haha
I am finally caught up! You guys are great! The comments are outstanding!

I would just like to add a comment about the puppy. Thank God they did not get one. Especially a Golden Retriever. One main thing everyone should know about Goldens before adopting one is, they cannot stand being alone. They get anxious and need a strong leader of their pack. Another thing is they only respond to positive reinforcement. You should never yell/scream at a Golden. They are very sensitive. If they get a Golden, I will be so heartbroken for the poor pup. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am finally caught up! You guys are great! The comments are outstanding!

I would just like to add a comment about the puppy. Thank God they did not get one. Especially a Golden Retriever. One main thing everyone should know about Goldens before adopting one is, they cannot stand being alone. They get anxious and need a strong leader of their pack. Another thing is they only respond to positive reinforcement. You should never yell/scream at a Golden. They are very sensitive. If they get a Golden, I will be so heartbroken for the poor pup. 💔
if they had adopted a Golden, I can totally see him seething day in day out when it goes to Casey as it's alpha.

---
1711459407371.png

---
I don't get these 2. You live in FL where it rains all the time. You are cold at 70 degrees. Why do you NOT keep an umbrella and sweatshirt in the trunk of your cars? I always thought she had a little bit of common sense and her head on but I am coming to see day in and day out, she does not.

1711459798062.png

---
Kile wanting some new pajama tops

1711460577329.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.