Kyle Pallo #70 30 Going on 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s some gems from the comment section:

IMG_2162.jpeg
IMG_2163.jpeg
IMG_2164.jpeg
IMG_2165.jpeg

And many many MANY more talking about how much work puppies are and how having one doesn’t fit their carefree impromptu lifestyle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how Kyle is now saying they ALMOST got a puppy… just like how he ALMOST bought his first house. I also love how most of his stans in the comments are actually trying to drill some sense into him talking about how a puppy is a lot of work and you can’t just leave them alone for hours and can’t expect friends or an obedience school to always take care of it so they can go travel whenever they want. Doesn’t Kyle know that the owner has to PARTICIPATE in the obedience school to train the dog?? They have to reinforce what they learn in the school.. the school isn’t going to just train their dog for them and hand it over lol. And what the hell was the plan if they did decide to get the puppy? Drive all the way to and from Wisconsin to get it? Bring a puppy that isn’t house broken on a plane? He did get a lot of heat for that too in the comments… for wanting to go to a breeder instead of considering adopting a dog. Getting a puppy is a lot of responsibility and we all know Kyle isn’t going to take care of it at all and make Casey do everything. It’s sad because I could totally see them get a puppy and then have to give it up because they can’t take care of it properly. Getting a pet should be like having a kid.. they are a living being and part of your family and should be treated as such. Hell… they don’t even had real PLANTS in their place… how the hell are they going to be able to take care of another living being?

This also rubbed me the wrong way:

View attachment 2837350

This just proves that Kyle just wants things because other people have them (his stepbrother), he wants to flex, and he will do anything for views.
He was at the LAST step! He DID have a puppy!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No sign or mention of the Durliats since the deleted Thanksgiving vlog.
Except for a vlog where you see a text from Brianne come in for Casey. Besides that no mention of them.
Lshadows13 throwing shade at JoJo in the comments of Florida Resident Edits new KP video.
View attachment 2837429
yeah, he must be seething tonight because he went all the way back to the Ordinary Adventures comment section to still deny that he ever made fun of them on the Dad Chronicles page. When there’s literally a screenshot showing what he said. 😂 You know I HAD to respond!!!
IMG_8936.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The comment she made about being kicked off her parents insurance at 26… you have a full time job get your own damn insurance! I had my own starting at 20! And yes I still lived at home at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The comment she made about being kicked off her parents insurance at 26… you have a full time job get your own damn insurance! I had my own starting at 20! And yes I still lived at home at the time.
I had my own at 16 working in a grocery store. Union.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yesh I thought that was odd as I started working at 19 and had my insurance at that age. I know they have changed it over the years but if she has been working for 5 years, why wouldn’t she be taking the medical? Unless they paid for her and now she doesn’t like that money coming out of her own check.

Let's not forget Kyle at 30 no medial insurance and scamming drug companies to give him Humera for free. And you know that scumbag Sue is behind it.
I think Susan should have a tattle page. I'm sure her employer would love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Let's not forget Kyle at 30 no medial insurance and scamming drug companies to give him Humera for free. And you know that scumbag Sue is behind it.
THAT is why I don’t think he makes anywhere near 300k. A single guy making a lot less can get insurance so why has he not?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.