Kyle Pallo #70 30 Going on 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @tnutz on an amazing thread title.

Re-cap, oar boy is on HIS kiddie's birthday cruise, btw it's HIS bday cruise no one else's.

Zach will be a member here in half a year to a year.

Vlogs are still trash and personally, I'm waiting for Pallo to electrocute himself when he tries to repair his treadmill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I posted this regarding the Kyle/Zach dynamic right after the new thread was created (oops lol) so I am going to repost it here:

It appears though that these two were made for each other because I suspect Zach is also trying to profit off of Kyle as well. Zach seems to be trying to “buy into” the YouTube scene by befriending these idiots and hoping for more exposure for his sad channel, although Kyle isn’t exactly a big shot, because while he has a fair share of the Disney Vlogging game, he’s nowhere near the top. You don’t see other Disney YouTubers hosting griftathons for the sole purpose of begging for subscribers like oar boy. They seem to have a parasitic relationship where they try to benefit off each other, so I don’t really feel all that sorry for Zach either. He’s not exactly showering Kyle and JoJo out of the goodness of his heart, so as far as I am concerned he is just as guilty as being an opportunistic user.

I posted this regarding the Kyle/Zach dynamic right after the new thread was created (oops lol) so I am going to repost it here:

It appears though that these two were made for each other because I suspect Zach is also trying to profit off of Kyle as well. Zach seems to be trying to “buy into” the YouTube scene by befriending these idiots and hoping for more exposure for his sad channel, although Kyle isn’t exactly a big shot, because while he has a fair share of the Disney Vlogging game, he’s nowhere near the top. You don’t see other Disney YouTubers hosting griftathons for the sole purpose of begging for subscribers like oar boy. They seem to have a parasitic relationship where they try to benefit off each other, so I don’t really feel all that sorry for Zach either. He’s not exactly showering Kyle and JoJo out of the goodness of his heart, so as far as I am concerned he is just as guilty as being an opportunistic user.
I think this Zach guy is a narcissist also, probably not too much different than oar boy. Especially since people are giving him honest advice and criticism about associating with Pallo and he blocks them. A narcissist absolutely hates constructive advice and feedback. So you have two narcissists trying to benefit from each other (which is actually a common dynamic).

Has Kyle done anything yet to promote Zach's channel or travel agency? I haven't seen anything but maybe I missed it. Just seems odd that he'd be doing all this stuff without anything in return. At least JoJo made an effort to acknowledge him back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming any recompense Kyle has given him has been more…personal…in nature.
Zach probably just googled what Disney channels had the highest sub counts and contacted all of them. It's likely that Kyle and JoJo were the only two to respond because they feed off of dumb people like Zach and will do whatever they can to get something for free.

Side note. Someone has to remind Kyle on the live stream that PMM is in Tokyo right now while Kyle is putting around Disney World.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Make sure you all send your birthday wishes today to Kile as you know IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! He only has reminded us 55 MILLION times when his birthday is.
---
An HOUR vlog

1710768226626.png

---
It's a damn THREE day cruise. Give me a break. Go on a once in a lifetime 2 week or more cruise and come back to me.

1710768575075.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Make sure you all send your birthday money today to Kile as you know IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! He only has reminded us 55 MILLION times when his birthday is.
fixed that to what he really meant that required all 55 MILLION reminders

An HOUR vlog
guessing he saw Jojo doing longer vids and getting a few more views so he HAD to keep up with him

• Haha
Ok so they had 1:30 reservations to board. Looks like it is 12:50 from that clock. They got right on. They blamed the traffic for pushing up the live. Hmmm..... she said it was 1:01 when they got on the ship.

1710769244485.png

---
As usual, Casey can't talk without him acting like a hyped up ADHD 5 year old

1710769430622.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ok so they had 1:30 reservations to board. Looks like it is 12:50 from that clock. They got right on. They blamed the traffic for pushing up the live. Hmmm.....

View attachment 2822409
Looks like the "traffic" was another lie from Dwarfy.

I went back and looked and Alexa got on at 1:14 PM, so it seems like the real reason he delayed the stream was because he needed Alexa there to zap the sock puppet mentions for him.

007479.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Make sure you all send your birthday wishes today to Kile as you know IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! He only has reminded us 55 MILLION times when his birthday is.
---
An HOUR vlog
---
It's a damn THREE day cruise. Give me a break. Go on a once in a lifetime 2 week or more cruise and come back to me.
If that idiot says one more time that a one night stay at a Disney hotel, located at the damned park where she works, or a 3 day cruise is "....a dream come true." or "It's like living a dream." I'll puke. 🤮 🤭:LOL:

God in heaven, it's so scripted by now that it's laughable. She's just part of the act for the foolish dullards who follow Pallo and a play for another grifted gift of money or another bleeping cruise. Bleeeeeeeeeech'!

These things remind me of the old line: "If this is Tuesday then THIS must be Belgium." That is a derisive line, a put down, to describe those "7 COUNTRIES IN 10 DAYS" horrific packages travel agencies sell travelers and bus them from border to border in Europe. It reminds me of a friend who says laughingly," Oh yes. I've been to Japan." His plane had a layover for a few hours at Tokyo International Airport and then continued on to Hawaii. 😂 He uses it as a joke. Casey and Kyle would call that layover a "dream vacation" to Tokyo. 🤣

A two week vacation to any major city, London/Rome/Athens...etc. would only scratch the surface. A two week cruise around the Mediterranean or even to Alaska or Hawaii the same.
One more 3 night haul on board ANY Disney / Carnival / Virgin...line on one of those floating cities is a little 'break'...a quick getaway with 1000s of other people, not a 'dream' come true. Get a damned grip. You're not a middle school child any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so they had 1:30 reservations to board. Looks like it is 12:50 from that clock. They got right on. They blamed the traffic for pushing up the live. Hmmm.....

View attachment 2822409

I don't know how some of you can stomach watching as much/little as you do.

I've said it before but it needs to be said again!

Many thanks!

Or I can make up a kile word.... "moochy-o grass-y-ass"

edit: I originally had it as "moochy-o grabby-ass" but that's reserved for when he's with Lora and Sister-wife since he loves play grab ass with the two of them. wonder why he doesn't do that with Casey? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
"Last minute booking"

1710769619870.png

---
I don't know how some of you can stomach watching as much/little as you do.

I've said it before but it needs to be said again!

Many thanks!

Or I can make up a kile word.... "moochy-o grass-y-ass"

edit: I originally had it as "moochy-o grabby-ass" but that's reserved for when he's with Lora and Sister-wife since he loves play grab ass with the two of them. wonder why he doesn't do that with Casey? lol
It is going to take awhile to get through this one today as it is over an hour. I watch in between work emails. Ya know some of us have to work 8 hours (or more) a day lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Whenever this little moron is wrong about something he says “just kidding.”

He kids a lot.
IMG_0207.jpeg

Reactions: 8
"Last minute booking"

View attachment 2822424
---

It is going to take awhile to get through this one today as it is over an hour. I watch in between work emails. Ya know some of us have to work 8 hours (or more) a day lol.
He's full of tit, he lucked out getting the best seats for the Frozen Dinner Show, and those tend to go to those who book super early. The Slackers who do everything last minute, every time they've been on the Wish they got the worst seats possible...or maybe there was a CM who is a huge Pallo Stan and gave him a great table...or maybe the Little Man had a hissy fit demanding the seat for HIS BIRTHDAY BECAUSE HE DESERVES THE BEST SEAT!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
19 birthday mentions in today's 1 hour dump

007481.png

As he's talking about his "BIG" 30th birthday, Casey says she's only turning 27 but no one cares about her birthday because Kyle is turning 30.

007480.png

Casey says "this is all about you" while patting him on the back and he makes a smug face into the camera

007482.png

007483.png

Kyle doesn't try to say her birthday is important too. He just mugs into the camera and squeals.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.