Kyle Pallo #69 Welcome Durliat Family! #Hosted by Casey and her Disney Discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes he is on HIS Birthday cruise. He said he would post the Cruise Videos after he returns (Monday) due to internet speeds and the possibility of getting a copyright strike after uploading for 3 hours. So basically he double vlogged and stored up a few extra video dumps to cover the weekend
Ah. Ok thanks. 👍🏽

Reactions: 2
What are you all doing to celebrate Kyle Pallo's birthday tomorrow?
I’m going all out. First, I am going to wake up and turn on my camera sans brushing my teeth. I think I’m going to skip washing my hair in the sink though. I’m just gonna put on everything that I wore today with a dirty hat on top. Also going to wear dirty socks with my on clouds or big boy shoes with no socks. The piece de resistance will be my coral level bracelet. I will say good morning to my draygon and play with my soft closing drawers. I’m gonna prepare a nummy salad with marinara sauce on top. I’m going to use a can opener to open the marinara sauce like a boss. Going to eat at all by holding my fork like a toddler while sitting on a towel on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m going all out. First, I am going to wake up and turn on my camera sans brushing my teeth. I think I’m going to skip washing my hair in the sink though. I’m just gonna put on everything that I wore today with a dirty hat on top. Also going to wear dirty socks with my on clouds or big boy shoes with no socks. The piece de resistance will be my coral level bracelet. I will say good morning to my draygon and play with my soft closing drawers. I’m gonna prepare a nummy salad with marinara sauce on top. I’m going to use a can opener to open the marinara sauce like a boss. Going to eat at all by holding my fork like a toddler while sitting on a towel on the floor.
Nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He must have Wifi because he has been replying to comments on the videos and was posting as Lshadows13. Maybe uncle Zach paid for it. He's just lazy which is why he doesn't want to upload now, and he said it's his birthday so he doesn't want to "stress"
Hmmm…his birthday is not until tomorrow but we know how he is obsessed with it that he has to celebrate all weekend.

Reactions: 5
Lmaaaoooooo perfect! By the way for those asking, he said on the live that he was going to do 6 vlogs out of the 3 day cruise. 😒🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sleep late, play some COD and let my beard do some shopping en prepare the snacks.
And the rest of the day i am waiting on my imaginary friends to come to my party.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw this on Zach's most recent video

View attachment 2820837
If this is all true then he’s even more despicable than I ever imagined. He would actually go so far as to TEXT someone begging them for MORE money after they already gave him some repeatedly?? He’s even MORE of a piece of tit than I already thought he was… and I didn’t think my opinion of him could get any lower.

This just goes to show that he only keeps people around that he thinks he can benefit from without being thankful or grateful for them at all. If someone sent him something, the least he could do is give them a shoutout or, God forbid, send them a thank you letter since he would have their name and return address. He truly is such a vile, narcissistic asshole and I hope he gets all the karma back to him tenfold. I hope it begins with Casey leaving him. Even though she contributes zero value to his channel, I doubt any of his stans would leave him if they broke up (unless she did a tell all exposing his ass), but it would start to at least show the cracks that all is not PITCHER PERFECT IN PALLOLAND. He’d also lose her discounts and whatever bump in popularity she potentially brought to his channel (although I do sometimes see people say that they don’t really like Casey). Knowing him though, he would mope and sulk and fake cry in the woods and talk about how he was so depressed that they broke up and his stans would probably eat it up and send him sympathy money and gifts to cheer him up. I would just really love to see him have to take accountability or feel repercussions for SOMETHING in his life for once! He always just slides by unscathed and it just makes him even more cocky and entitled.

Reactions: 12
Presents! 🥳 I'm sticking with the tried and true PalloPeoplePleaser:
*Hope he gets this Kitchen Discovery baked potato recipes cookbook with starter pouch today.
~fingers crossed!~
It's ..... (wait for it) ..... ALL INCLUSIVE! 😂 and only $9.99
I just decided for all the entertainment he provides, he's worth it.

:ROFLMAO:
430853767_8053948227965356_6758430981791205372_n.jpg
813c-RSp68L.jpg

• Haha
If this is all true then he’s even more despicable than I ever imagined. He would actually go so far as to TEXT someone begging them for MORE money after they already gave him some repeatedly?? He’s even MORE of a piece of tit than I already thought he was… and I didn’t think my opinion of him could get any lower.

This just goes to show that he only keeps people around that he thinks he can benefit from without being thankful or grateful for them at all. If someone sent him something, the least he could do is give them a shoutout or, God forbid, send them a thank you letter since he would have their name and return address. He truly is such a vile, narcissistic asshole and I hope he gets all the karma back to him tenfold. I hope it begins with Casey leaving him. Even though she contributes zero value to his channel, I doubt any of his stans would leave him if they broke up (unless she did a tell all exposing his ass), but it would start to at least show the cracks that all is not PITCHER PERFECT IN PALLOLAND. He’d also lose her discounts and whatever bump in popularity she potentially brought to his channel (although I do sometimes see people say that they don’t really like Casey). Knowing him though, he would mope and sulk and fake cry in the woods and talk about how he was so depressed that they broke up and his stans would probably eat it up and send him sympathy money and gifts to cheer him up. I would just really love to see him have to take accountability or feel repercussions for SOMETHING in his life for once! He always just slides by unscathed and it just makes him even more cocky and entitled.
His overall character is the lowest of the low. I think some people think he's still well-meaning and just a little stupid/cringe but he's actually malicious and a huge POS. A narcissist that only keeps people around if they are benefit to him (which is exactly what a fellow college program worker said about him a while back). Kyle doesn't know what real friendship or love is and never will.

So true about how he never faces repercussions or gets held accountable for everything and it just makes him more cocky and entitled. It'll eventually catch up to him though. Just know that deep down he's a very miserable person. The narcissism is to mask his extreme shame and insecurity. He's a shallow, empty human whose only purpose in life is to try to convince himself that he's superior to everyone else.

Last edited:
Maybe he’ll have a change of heart after paying for a few more of Kyle’s cruises without getting any credit.
I know some said he seems nice, but he seems like a bit of a douche and creep to me based off some of his posts and replies on social media. Supposedly he's had a successful career in the hotel/travel industry but I seriously question his judgement here with Pallo. My guess is he's suddenly associating with these vloggers to try and jumpstart his YouTube channel and travel agency and right now he's buttering them up so they think he's a cool guy.

A ton of people already warned him about KP from what I've seen, yet he disregards it. I wonder if Pallo already talked to him and told him to ignore the "jealous trolls who are never right" 🤣

Zach will end up as just another burned bridge just like every single other whose associated with this clown.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This great video explains so much about Kyle and the reason why he's unable to deal with criticism of any kind. It also explains why he makes sock puppet accounts and rages, doxxes, and personally attacks anyone who has ever criticized him or his videos.

Since he always rages when he receives criticism, he never learns and improves. Instead Kyle tells himself that people are jealous of him and don't understand how great he is.

When this rage occurs, the narcissist tries to gain allies (stans) to agree with them that the critic was the problem. An example is that time when Tattle was posting his downvote counts, and he got very upset and went on X to seek support from his stans by making a post about it. This helps them put the protective barrier over their fragile sense of self. These defenders are referred to as "flying monkeys" and become agents of the narcissist (Kyle's stans who are always defending him).

Sounds exactly like oar boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for Zach to come and join us on tattle in a few months. When somebody shows you who they are.. believe them. In this case..learn from the 69 threads.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.