Kyle Pallo #69 Welcome Durliat Family! #Hosted by Casey and her Disney Discount

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crowds crowds crowds!! Spring break!!!

Look, I went to Disneyland Friday. I got there at noon and sure, it was busy. I parked in a part of the lot I never knew existed. But I waited standby for Mickey and Minnie’s runaway railway (newest ride) for only 30 minutes then I had lunch for a bit and went to Rise of the resistance where I waited 40 minutes. So, yeah, it looked super busy but the lines weren’t too bad until dinner time. And yes, I know, different parks but it just means Kyle is wrong.

Reactions: 9
There are so many people here but not like soooo many people but it's actually not busy but it is busy and the parks are healthy but they aren't like crazy but it is kind of dead in a way but also really busy.
I wish this bleeping moron would realize unless you are at the parks for the entire day or have a really high vantage point to monitor crowds, you will never really know how busy it is based on where you are at that point. If you walk by Indiana Jones when it lets out, that part of the park will look insanely busy. He's such a stupid bleeping twit.
He somehow didn't make a joke about farting after eating deviled eggs! Shocking! He did manage to say "not too shnabby" a vomit inducing amount of times. That word doesn't mean anything. Granted he would tell you it's a Kylism. Ya know, the inability of an asshole narcissist to admit they are wrong about anything. I worry more and more about the safety of Casey everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There are so many people here but not like soooo many people but it's actually not busy but it is busy and the parks are healthy but they aren't like crazy but it is kind of dead in a way but also really busy.
I wish this bleeping moron would realize unless you are at the parks for the entire day or have a really high vantage point to monitor crowds, you will never really know how busy it is based on where you are at that point. If you walk by Indiana Jones when it lets out, that part of the park will look insanely busy. He's such a stupid bleeping twit.
He somehow didn't make a joke about farting after eating deviled eggs! Shocking! He did manage to say "not too shnabby" a vomit inducing amount of times. That word doesn't mean anything. Granted he would tell you it's a Kylism. Ya know, the inability of an asshole narcissist to admit they are wrong about anything. I worry more and more about the safety of Casey everyday.
I never understood his fixation with trying to report crowd levels. These videos are days old, so who cares? 🤣
If people want to see wait times they can look on the app or multiple websites and figure it out in seconds, rather than sit through 30 minutes of Dwarfy trying to say how he "feels" it's crowded but not that crowded but still crowded but how he's really good with crowds but hates crowds but it's not that crowded but it's spring break so it's crowded so he feels it's crowded but not that crowded.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

oh my god, I just found this. These people watch Jojo's videos and apparently LOVE Kyle. My brain is broken.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone notice Casey’s makeup table isn’t in his office anymore?
Originally it was going to be in the office and then Kyle threw a fit and convinced her it was a bad idea.
---

oh my god, I just found this. These people watch Jojo's videos and apparently LOVE Kyle. My brain is broken.
Wait, they "love" Kyle. This is great. A whole chat room of people tit talking. What a dream.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yup not allowed in his office nor their bedroom.
Her passivity has never ceased to amaze me. He seems to have smothered any sense of independence she had and silenced, for the most part, any critical or separate voice of her own she had. She reeks of desperation because she has power in that duo and either is afraid to use it or is ignorant of it. Can you imagine the fear and terror that would wash over Pissant Pallo IF she were to, say at dinner one night, look at him and tell him that she's simply had it with their arrangement? It's over.
He would panic immediately. Next step would be, once he stopped hyperventilating with fear, to beg her to think about it. "WHY? WHY? WHY? ~trying not to cry~ EVERYTHING IS PERFECT...blah, blah, blah." (*He'd immediately think only that this will sink his channel.)

It would only be temporary, as with any ego fueled narcissistic prick, but he'd plead and beg and promise her anything to get her to stay.
To repeat, she has a LOT of power she will NEVER use. From my vantage point she's so enthralled with the little cruises, staycations and promises of more, ("Oh Klyle. It's like a dream. I feel like a princess.) 😬🙄 and she's so blinded by her first 'serious' relationship (even with a clownish, crooked con and bottomfeeder dwarf like Grifty) it will take a LOT to get her to budge and she will continue to play the submissive doormat and he will continue to use her like a service animal.

Reactions: 11
Wait, I’m sorry but I am a little behind. Isn’t he on a cruise right now? Is somebody posting old videos while he’s on the cruise or is he home already?

Reactions: 4
Wait, I’m sorry but I am a little behind. Isn’t he on a cruise right now? Is somebody posting old videos while he’s on the cruise or is he home already?
yes he is on HIS Birthday cruise. He said he would post the Cruise Videos after he returns (Monday) due to internet speeds and the possibility of getting a copyright strike after uploading for 3 hours. So basically he double vlogged and stored up a few extra video dumps to cover the weekend

Yes 3 day cruise on the Wish. They will be back tomorrow morning. He seems to be posting videos from last week at Universal and Epcot. Tomorrow in his bday he said he is going to go live if I am not mistaken and then start his vlog series of the cruise.
---
yes he is on HIS Birthday cruise. He said he would post the Cruise Videos after he returns (Monday) due to internet speeds and the possibility of getting a copyright strike after uploading for 3 hours. So basically he double vlogged and stored up a few extra video dumps to cover the weekend
Sounds more like someone didn’t want to pay for WiFi lol

Reactions: 10
He must have Wifi because he has been replying to comments on the videos and was posting as Lshadows13. Maybe uncle Zach paid for it. He's just lazy which is why he doesn't want to upload now, and he said it's his birthday so he doesn't want to "stress"

Reactions: 8
He must have Wifi because he has been replying to comments on the videos and was posting as Lshadows13. Maybe uncle Zach paid for it. He's just lazy which is why he doesn't want to upload now, and he said it's his birthday so he doesn't want to "stress"
And his cheap, grifting ass would have to pay for onboard wifi. I'm only surprised he didn't have Casey to pay for it. Soooo'... I suppose we can expect, what, 7 to 10 vids of "his" 3 night little birthday cruise 😬 that HE, and only HE, paid for? :ROFLMAO:
God save us from that. I'll be looking forward to you hearty souls' snippets and updates here. I cannot imagine anything more nauseating than watching those two painfully idiotic fools wander around a ship room, around the ship, spouting mindnumbing blather spinkled with 'Kyle English" (aka: stupid word salad) and top it off with a little romp in a pool or the beach while he stuffs his fugly face with greasy, sugary food and drinks to excess. No thanks. 😂
I'll put aside some popcorn to watch here. THIS forum and X with his critics, adding in those at YouTube as well, are FAR more entertaining and informative than any brainfarts he or that poor silly fruitfly' can offer.

Yes 3 day cruise on the Wish. They will be back tomorrow morning. He seems to be posting videos from last week at Universal and Epcot. Tomorrow in his bday he said he is going to go live if I am not mistaken and then start his vlog series of the cruise.
---

Sounds more like someone didn’t want to pay for WiFi lol
He's cheap $34 a day for the fastest speeds and it's a business expense

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.