Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about 5,000 likes. Looks like his sugar daddy probably booked him the European cruise 😂 Of course the narcissist has to say HE booked it though since he never gives stans credit when they pay for his trips.

FYI for those not aware - the sugar daddy said he'd fly Kyle and Casey out to London and they'll go on a cruise if he got 5,000 likes on that video.

View attachment 2772142
Will they get Casey a cabin, or will she be staying at home while the boys "bunk" together?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will they get Casey a cabin, or will she be staying at home while the boys "bunk" together?
I wonder what their wives must think to see their middle-aged husbands shelling out thousands of dollars on this dwarf and going on "trips" together with him. I remember seeing sugar daddy Jeff ignore his own wife and kids the whole time while he was playing grab ass with Kylie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Took a glance at prices to try to estimate what sugar daddy Zach paid. Flights from Orlando to London aren't too bad. The cruise is around $1,500 or more depending on what kind of cabin he booked. I'm guessing he shelled out at least $5,000+ for oar squirt.

How many shower shows will that get him?
Wouldn't be surprised if Sugar Zach forked over $$$$ to Kyle so he could buy enough likes to reach 5K. Kyle wins cause he gets his free trip and Zach wins by manipulating Kyle into a you-owe-me position. Yeccccchhh.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't be surprised if Sugar Zach forked over $$$$ to Kyle so he could buy enough likes to reach 5K. Kyle wins cause he gets his free trip and Zach wins by manipulating Kyle into a you-owe-me position. Yeccccchhh.
I think it's more Kyle telling Zach, "Hey, buy me a ticket and I'll toss your salad." Kyle's such a bleep, he doesn't need to be manipulated into dropping trou. It's already on the menu.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it's more Kyle telling Zach, "Hey, buy me a ticket and I'll toss your salad." Kyle's such a bleep, he doesn't need to be manipulated into dropping trou. It's already on the menu.
ezgif-5-92eac46196.gif
ezgif-2-c14388f031.gif

---
I think all these older closeted men see another fellow closeted man and that's why they attract to him. Kylie sends out the bat signal with all the thirstbait gesturing in the vlogs (deepthroating every phallic-shaped thing he can find, the high-pitched squealing, calling other men "stud muffin," etc.).

They send cash and pay for trips and he provides shower shows and favors. It's all part of the grift.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess it's a thing.
IMG_1233.jpeg

---
Adding I had a Kyle Free day. No watching today's home movie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Buy the girl some Minnie ears. Why do they have her borrow them from Casey? How many times does he have to say that they don’t know anything? It’s so annoying

Reactions: 6
Buy the girl some Minnie ears. Why do they have her borrow them from Casey? How many times does he have to say that they don’t know anything? It’s so annoying
What! Borrowed ears? Sheesh! 😳
Did Kyle “the Disney expert 🙄” get them the “free” First Visit buttons?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Jake & his BSF channel make good content. He has been doing an ongoing series on abandoned attractions, which led to him rpodcuina. feature length doc on Six Flags New Orleans.

True pro, vs someone who does home vids and slaps em on YouTube. Jake also lives in Toronto I believe and is actually making decent money - I'd believe it if you told me he cleared 200-250K a year.

Reminds me of squirt's old Tattle thread, "High Class Dreams, Low class Taste?" Someone keep me honest - it's been about 45 threads since I started poking around here.
1708608750646.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SMH, why???

1708613153843.png

---
Oooo the brother doesn't drink too much anymore also. I guess that means he is an alcoholic too lololol

1708614411598.png

---
Stealing food again

1708614533208.png

---
I know these kids have never been to Disney but they know NOTHING about any rides or anything. Just so odd when Kyle and his parents and sister are OBSESSED with Disney and go constantly. They never talk to the grandkids about it?
---
1708615629362.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.