Kyle Pallo #66 Big Tough Neo-Nazi Online, Total Coward in Real Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a pro Doing Disney
lots of thought and effort went into that video.

it's amazing what a bit of research and an actual plan can do for a video!

and the results speak for themself!

1708548980897.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bright Sun makes some great stuff. That's a real creator as opposed to the man-child who films home videos and calls it an "art."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Bright Sun makes some great stuff. That's a real creator as opposed to the man-child who films home videos and calls it an "art."
It’s because Kyle’s videos are the Kyle Pallo show. It’s never been about Disney or cruises or anything other than him. That’s why they suck so bad LOL!😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Would have worked better for the old Crone and the Creepy Clown…. No stairs!🤣

They need to list this and places like Pallo’s Casa de Crackerbox with a special SRO label!😆
---

I’m only surprised Pallo didn’t try to grift whatever the kids had and try to use it for himself.
Bet the Pallo clan is really seething now; that home is so much better suited for their purposes than the dump that they bought. It still makes no sense that the 'rents purchased a retirement home that has stairs. Good luck with that, Pallos. Besides the fact that it is a nicer home, it is also beautifully furnished and well-maintained -- everything that the Kp residence is not.

Reactions: 7
Kyle actually films this part UPSIDE DOWN and KEEPS it like that in the vlog. Yup, oar boy puts his blood, sweat, and tears in his “job” alright!
If KP leaves his mistakes in a video, he makes more money now but he doesn't see it's hindering his future growth. For example, if he says something wrong and takes four seconds saying it, that would be four seconds multiplied by (aprox) 30K views, which converts to over 30 hours of watch time. To correct that mistake an edit it out would remove 30 hours of watch time per vid and 900 hours of watch time per month.

I think he feels like his gaming the system by doing this, and he's wrong when you look at long term results. The future viewers he loses by doing this will grossly outweigh his current profit leaving him at a long term loss.

Or maybe he just doesn't give a rats ass and throws up complete garbage with no cares. It's gotta be one of the two

Reactions: 9
He just reaches over with his fat greasy hand and rips HALF the cookie away from his nephew without even asking 🥴

Always grabbing food from other people for himself. Symbolic for oar squirt in every aspect of his life.
That was so gross 🤢 nephew just gives him the wtf stare! Literally took whole half of cookie HE DIDNT PAY FOR

• Angry
If KP leaves his mistakes in a video, he makes more money now but he doesn't see it's hindering his future growth. For example, if he says something wrong and takes four seconds saying it, that would be four seconds multiplied by (aprox) 30K views, which converts to over 30 hours of watch time. To correct that mistake an edit it out would remove 30 hours of watch time per vid and 900 hours of watch time per month.

I think he feels like his gaming the system by doing this, and he's wrong when you look at long term results. The future viewers he loses by doing this will grossly outweigh his current profit leaving him at a long term loss.

Or maybe he just doesn't give a rats ass and throws up complete garbage with no cares. It's gotta be one of the two
I think it's a combination of both. He's lazy and lacks any ambition & creativity, so he leaves in all the mistakes because it more quickly gets him to 20+ minutes of "content."

Reactions: 12
Just about 5,000 likes. Looks like his sugar daddy probably booked him the European cruise 😂 Of course the narcissist has to say HE booked it though since he never gives stans credit when they pay for his trips.

FYI for those not aware - the sugar daddy said he'd fly Kyle and Casey out to London and they'll go on a cruise if he got 5,000 likes on that video.

006568.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
IMG_1145.jpeg

Randomly came across this ad but it’s the same one he claims cost them $700 in the video a few days ago😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sugar daddy funded trip confirmed. 😂 😂 😂
Replied a few minutes after Kylie made the tweet and his video is on the verge of 5,000 likes. IYKYK

006864.png

006867.jpg

006866.jpg

---
Looks like the cruise will be on Anthem of the Seas, departing Southampton England

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Just about 5,000 likes. Looks like his sugar daddy probably booked him the European cruise 😂 Of course the narcissist has to say HE booked it though since he never gives stans credit when they pay for his trips.

FYI for those not aware - the sugar daddy said he'd fly Kyle and Casey out to London and they'll go on a cruise if he got 5,000 likes on that video.

View attachment 2772142
I wonder if Jeff is seething.

Kp has a type for sure: married with kids---they are drawn to Kp like flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lots of thought and effort went into that video.

it's amazing what a bit of research and an actual plan can do for a video!

and the results speak for themself!

View attachment 2771925
Jake & his BSF channel make good content. He has been doing an ongoing series on abandoned attractions, which led to him rpodcuina. feature length doc on Six Flags New Orleans.

True pro, vs someone who does home vids and slaps em on YouTube. Jake also lives in Toronto I believe and is actually making decent money - I'd believe it if you told me he cleared 200-250K a year.

Reminds me of squirt's old Tattle thread, "High Class Dreams, Low class Taste?" Someone keep me honest - it's been about 45 threads since I started poking around here.

• Heart
Reminds me of squirt's old Tattle thread, "High Class Dreams, Low class Taste?" Someone keep me honest - it's been about 45 threads since I started poking around here.
This one probably?

Reactions: 6
Ok 14:30 or so in today’s video. His monologue… it’s a regular Biden stroke-tastic word structure. He’s “seasonal”…

• Haha
I wonder if Jeff is seething.

Kp has a type for sure: married with kids---they are drawn to Kp like flies.
Jeff and Brian Stevens definitely seething right now 😡

Very true about the "type" who attract to mini-man like flies to tit...

006873.png

---
Took a glance at prices to try to estimate what sugar daddy Zach paid. Flights from Orlando to London aren't too bad. The cruise is around $1,500 or more depending on what kind of cabin he booked. I'm guessing he shelled out at least $5,000+ for oar squirt.

How many shower shows will that get him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So promise hope also bought a house. Not Celebration, Winter Garden and got a golf cart. 🤣 He's going to want this golf cart more.

However, they bought a used one and her husband is already fixing it up. Obviously Kyle can't do any of that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.