Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL!! He just said he has a smart thermostat and he doesn’t know how to use it.

He preemptively said he gained 3k subs before the cruise. In reality he gained 1k.
Maybe he's buying subs? His YTD subs are interesting when it comes to growth and timing.

Screen Shot 2024-02-11 at 11.36.55 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
In today’s vlog, he’s eating with his parents at the Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge. I wonder who paid (you would think that he should feel so blessed that his parents are helping him move and setup the house; that’s the least a son could do for his elderly parents. Highly doubt he paid as he would “flex” on camera to own the haters). Funny how his parents said yesterday they’re so “proud” of their kids including this unappreciative man-child they’ve nurtured:
View attachment 2750157

Also, he’s suggesting to his parents that they should stay at a Disney hotel the next time they come to town (split time at his house and a hotel). He also suggests going on a Disney cruise. This grifter’s motto in life is “what can others do for ME?” And NEVER EVER “what can I do for others?” What an absolute POS!
View attachment 2750156
I am convinced that the entire ‘we are so proud of kyle. He did this all by himself’ spiel was rehearsed and staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.