Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going to Whispering

Cannon?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, he’s suggesting to his parents that they should stay at a Disney hotel the next time they come to town (split time at his house and a hotel). He also suggests going on a Disney cruise. This grifter’s motto in life is “what can others do for ME?” And NEVER EVER “what can I do for others?” What an absolute POS!
View attachment 2750156
Called it. Just like he berated and yelled at Casey for not riding a ride, he'll berate his parents if they don't get a Disney hotel because he needs content for his channel. It's all about what others can do for him.

He's such a disgusting POS.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Mon and Dad arguing about a 40$$ Skillet. Shy doesn't Kyliec REMIND them he pays for everything?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Mon and Dad arguing about a 40$$ Skillet. Shy doesn't Kyliec REMIND them he pays for everything?
Certainly Mini-Man must have told them "don't worry about the price, dinner is on me. I appreciate you flying down and helping me so much with the move."

:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I give it a few days, perhaps a week, before the hinting that he's not at all happy begins in ernest. Amongst the crappy vids of trips to targets, looking for some more crap to fill up the place and the tension building and him palpably upset and having a nervous collapse, you can expect this:

"Remember you guyses. This is just my starter home." :ROFLMAO:
"I really need a larger yard. I need a Wisconsin yard." 😄
"My real home will have a large yard and a pool." 😂
"Probably won't be her for a long time." 😜
"I feel safer in a gated community." 😱
"It's smaller than I need. But I'm blessed." 😂

Just wait until the inevitable bills start coming in for that poorly built crackerbox, some major issues with water / utilities / roaches 😂 he brought with him / roof or structural repairs / water heater / termites / mold / foundation....oh, I could go on forever. 😁 He's going to be freaking the hell out, be over the moon with anxiety and paranoia.

This is going to be so much fun!
popcorn-binoculars.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We’re going to Whispering Cannon. Mom doesn’t like it, but she’s been working her ass off so hard cleaning and unpacking my house that I don’t give a tit. She’ll eat where I tell her to eat.
IMG_0043.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
A recap of his views, since mini-man is patting himself on the back a lot lately about how his "views are 🔥"

006692.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I give it a few days, perhaps a week, before the hinting that he's not at all happy begins in ernest. Amongst the crappy vids of trips to targets, looking for some more crap to fill up the place and the tension building and him palpably upset and having a nervous collapse, you can expect this:

"Remember you guyses. This is just my starter home." :ROFLMAO:
"I really need a larger yard. I need a Wisconsin yard." 😄
"My real home will have a large yard and a pool." 😂
"Probably won't be her for a long time." 😜
"I feel safer in a gated community." 😱
"It's smaller than I need. But I'm blessed." 😂

Just wait until the inevitable bills start coming in for that poorly built crackerbox, some major issues with water / utilities / roaches 😂 he brought with him / roof or structural repairs / water heater / termites / mold / foundation....oh, I could go on forever. 😁 He's going to be freaking the hell out, be over the moon with anxiety and paranoia.

This is going to be so much fun!
View attachment 2750193
He's already hinting at it. He's already started bitching about the current expenses.

• Haha
Oar Disney Expert says you can split the Skillets. So, 3 people can order 1 skillet? This guy is so full of tit his eyes are brown.
IMG_0044.png

---
Well, it’s a good thing he has 4 to 7 more cruises booked with deposits on 2 to 5 of them and 2 to 6 of them paid in full.
IMG_0045.png

• Haha
All of his blinds are closed, even in the front, so it's not about him being worried about seeing how close the other houses are. Plus the piece of cardboard taped over the little window on the front door. He's absolutely terrified out of his mind in that cramped little house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
All of his blinds are closed, even in the front, so it's not about him being worried about seeing how close the other houses are. Plus the piece of cardboard taped over the little window on the front door. He's absolutely terrified out of his mind in that cramped little house.
It’s like he thinks if he can’t see out the windows, no one will know he lives there. I’m guessing he isn’t too familiar with the Streisand Effect…

• Haha
This Dwarfy Toadstool is a complete moron who HAS to have something to complain about. He’s complaining the portion size is small when it’s ALL YOU CAN EAT.
IMG_0046.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It’s like he thinks if he can’t see out the windows, no one will know he lives there. I’m guessing he isn’t too familiar with the Streisand Effect…
It could all backfire spectacularly.
"There Are Often Unintentional Consequences to Your Actions." 👈😎
The neighbors probably already wonder what he covering up? "Cardboard on the front door window? WTF? Who is that little freak who's moving in there? What's he hiding? Do we have another sexual deviant moving into the area to complement the other 11?" 😂
sexoffenderhouse.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Certainly Mini-Man must have told them "don't worry about the price, dinner is on me. I appreciate you flying down and helping me so much with the move."

:rolleyes:
He would have paid for the meal, but he spent all his money on the movers I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This little idiot in his own words “doesn’t really drink anymore”, so he’s trying to acquire a taste for more liquors.
IMG_0047.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.