Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that the next thread title makes a reference to the Celebration tiny home which is Pallo's new house. I still can't believe that he could have had the beautiful home he was going to buy last year for the same price he paid for the cookie-cutter dump he, mommy, and daddy just bought. First the Beemer, now the house. Pallo certainly is clueless when it comes to making major purchases.
---
The negative comments and responses are continuing. They are even calling him out on his b/s and lies - as in this example from the latest vlog's comments:

@ddraiss:
You can't lift anything heavy because you have a bad back, yet you want to put in a squat rack in the garage?

2 replies

@KylePalIo

7 hours ago

bench press

@ddraiss
7 hours ago
@KylePalIo 1:45 in your video you literally said "a rack and a bench press"

So the "bad back" excuse for not lifting anything didn't even hold water for two days. Kyle, you've got to keep better track of all your lies and excuses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The negative comments and responses are continuing. They are even calling him out on his b/s and lies - as in this example from the latest vlog's comments:

@ddraiss:
You can't lift anything heavy because you have a bad back, yet you want to put in a squat rack in the garage?

2 replies

@KylePalIo

7 hours ago

bench press

@ddraiss
7 hours ago
@KylePalIo 1:45 in your video you literally said "a rack and a bench press"

So the "bad back" excuse for not lifting anything didn't even hold water for two days. Kyle, you've got to keep better track of all your lies and excuses.
Out of curiosity, I searched all his video transcripts for any mention of a bad back... there's none. Other than one video where he claims he broke his back as a kid and that's why he's so short.

006686.png

006688.png

Notice the sideways off camera glance he always does when he lies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle Pallo #66 No celebration. New house too small for his overinflated ego.

About the bad back. Is there footage of Kyle moving from apartment to apartment? If I recall there should be 2 DCP and 2 JoJo apartments. We know any footage of him moving in with Jacqui must be deleted.

Feel free to add to this list
Can’t lift moving boxes.
Can play school sports.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He also said the mudroom is a foyer.
And he didn't know what to do with the little shelves in that area. Isn't it the place to put your Allen Edmonds shoes, just like in the apartment? 😂
---
Which will destroy this house first? Kp or a golden retriever puppy that has no access to a yard?
Kp will destroy the house. The poor puppy will destroy the boo-jee furnishings, like chewing up the $4K Restoration Hardware couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So we were looking back at some older comments on one of the satire channels and this stuck out like a sore thumb. How did we miss this?

Screen Shot 2024-02-11 at 9.04.26 AM.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Todays video follows the timeline of still acting like these videos are from AFTER icon of the seas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just imagine if Kyle saw this! He would be seething to see that just like his channel's views, his house is going in the same direction. Seems like everything he touches or tries goes to complete tit. Paying $755k for something "assessed" at $589,100 is a great investment for Susan.

Screen Shot 2024-02-11 at 9.50.02 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just found this on X about Kylie berating Casey in public

What a true gem it would have been if someone had filmed Bellowing Midget Pallo screaming at her in public and posted it online. 😤😖
That would have been priceless!

“The saddest words, ‘What might have been.’ “🤨🤔😆
---
Just imagine if Kyle saw this! He would be seething to see that just like his channel's views, his house is going in the same direction. Seems like everything he touches or tries goes to complete tit. Paying $755k for something "assessed" at $589,100 is a great investment for Susan.

View attachment 2750090
My Dad calls that amazing ability that people like Pallo has to turn everything they touch into tit “The Reverse Midas Touch.”

Kyle is “truly blessed” with that talent.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out of curiosity, I searched all his video transcripts for any mention of a bad back... there's none. Other than one video where he claims he broke his back as a kid and that's why he's so short.

View attachment 2749501
View attachment 2749503

Notice the sideways off camera glance he always does when he lies.
No one in the history of the world has ever ‘lost’ height because of a broken back WITHOUT a severe and debilitating crooked spine being the result OR paralysis putting them into a wheelchair. WTF is he suggesting, that 6” of his spine was removed?😂

I can agree that the coward has no spine , but as much as he lies, he should be able to come up with a better whopper than that for his dwarfish size.

• Haha
What a true gem it would have been if someone had filmed Bellowing Midget Pallo screaming at her in public and posted it online. 😤😖
That would have been priceless!

“The saddest words, ‘What might have been.’ “🤨🤔😆
---
You best believe if I ever see him doing anything like that in public that it WILL be recorded and he WILL be exposed. What an absolute ass. I hope Casey wakes up one day and realizes her Prince Charming is really Prince HARMING! He can’t even let her park her car in the garage because he wants to have a gym that he’s never going to use. Kyle likes to say we seethe because we are jealous of him, but he makes me seethe because he’s such a narcissist asshole with a punchable face.
---

View attachment 2750090
It actually says assessed value is $508,100, so that’s even LESS lol

• Heart
I can’t stand his wrinkled up towel still!! Even his mom didn’t fix it. It must smell like mildew and jizz

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Look whose building up the courage to post on his sock puppet again.

006691.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
In today’s vlog, he’s eating with his parents at the Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge. I wonder who paid (you would think that he should feel so blessed that his parents are helping him move and setup the house; that’s the least a son could do for his elderly parents. Highly doubt he paid as he would “flex” on camera to own the haters). Funny how his parents said yesterday they’re so “proud” of their kids including this unappreciative man-child they’ve nurtured:
IMG_1893.png

Also, he’s suggesting to his parents that they should stay at a Disney hotel the next time they come to town (split time at his house and a hotel). He also suggests going on a Disney cruise. This grifter’s motto in life is “what can others do for ME?” And NEVER EVER “what can I do for others?” What an absolute POS!
IMG_1894.png

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.