Kyle Pallo #64 Vlogger with the smallest..vocabulary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite quote from todays video is said around the 1:05 mark:

"I forgot the tool that helps me get it on, so my fingers are suffering"

The term 'shoe horn' is waaaaaay outside oar dwarfs limited vocabulary.
---
And for those of you that haven’t seen enough stairs and hallways yet…..
IMG_7050.png

IMG_7049.png

---
Another complaint, since they have no real balcony he can’t dry his pants.
My question, why are his pants wet?
IMG_7051.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They really are having the most boring time at the biggest party on the seas. For a guy who hates crowds and people and small talk, he sure loves going to the busiest places on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey everyone, oar dwarf is on a ‘semi-diet’. After a deep fried sandwich and a beer he ate 2 slices of pizza ON THE WAY to dinner.
IMG_7052.png

LOL, after his dessert he liked C aSey’s so much he ordered a second ‘semi diet’ dessert.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Shows a shirtless thumbnail, doesn't even go in the water or on any slides at the waterpark, just a boring walkthrough. The entire video is a boring nothingburger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Some clips from today’s DUMP! These 2 are the most boring people under 30 on that ship. Kyle has to SEETHE about not being able to film on the slides and WTF is a family CRAFT slide? 😂 I guess he means RAFT slide.
Apparently pianist is a pianoist according to Kyle. He says he’s eating light, but he has two slices of pizza before dinner as an appetizer and can’t even wait to get into the room. He told Casey he ate one on the way there. Poor Casey wants to go on the elevator and Kyle just smiles like, “it’s not happening witch, how dare you disobey me.” 😬 Talk about a red flayg! Oh, and Kylie doesn’t know how to dry his pants or his swim trunks by using the little clothes line inside the shower. 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shows a shirtless thumbnail, doesn't even go in the water or on any slides at the waterpark, just a boring walkthrough. The entire video is a boring nothingburger.
Squirt must think that just being on the Icon is reason enough for his views to be 🔥 🔥 🔥

No need for any "hard work" such as actually going on slides or doing anything on the ship. So boring.
---
Somebody trimmed his chest again
My first thought was that it was an old pic from around the time he shaved his chest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Squirt must think that just being on the Icon is reason enough for his views to be 🔥 🔥 🔥

No need for any "hard work" such as actually going on slides or doing anything on the ship. So boring.
---

My first thought was that it was an old pic from around the time he shaved his chest
Yes! Back when he met up with sugar daddy Jeff. Casey probably shaved his chest and back for him. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some clips from today’s DUMP! These 2 are the most boring people under 30 on that ship. Kyle has to SEETHE about not being able to film on the slides
In this clip you shared, notice how Casey starts soothing him... "it's okay" in her mommy voice and then starts giving positive reinforcement. He must have been seething non-stop about not being able to film on the slides and she knew the man-child was on the verge of a tantrum.

• Haha
In this clip you shared, notice how Casey starts soothing him... "it's okay" in her mommy voice and then starts giving positive reinforcement. He must have been seething non-stop about not being able to film on the slides and she knew the man-child was on the verge of a tantrum.
View attachment 2726738
Yep! And then the other clip I posted did you see when he said you have to be “media” 😂😂😂 Salty ass mf!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep! And then the other clip I posted did you see when he said you have to be “media” 😂😂😂 Salty ass mf!
View attachment 2726769
No wonder he was seething so bad last night over on X. You think this guy would be happy that he got a $750k house and is on an inaugural cruise but he's just a mess and never happy. He's always complaining because nothing is ever enough.

No media on the ship, but he probably thought they should give him an exception to film because he's such a huge star. And then on the same day, he learned that all these other vloggers are being hosted by Universal for their new park.

Imagine how miserable Casey is having to deal with him on this cruise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

---

I think he didn’t do anything at the waterpark because Nick and Alexa weren’t there so they could coyly touch each other inappropriately. Casey just doesn’t do it for him.

• Haha
Did he actually appear shirtless in today's vlog? Otherwise I agree it looks like an old photoshopped pic.
No he did not. He said he couldn’t film, and I guess he threw a fit about it and decided not to post any footage of the slides at all. He said that he had fun, but he couldn’t film, which is so funny because JoJo posted clips of someone else’s footage just to show the slides. I guess either Kyle had no permission to do that or he just chose not to do it because he was salty. He claims he went on the slides tho 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Guess who just started seething on X! Casey must be in bed already! View attachment 2725847
View attachment 2725848

Poster is soooo right as I am a middle aged woman who is not a stick in the mud like C asey is.
---
He’s a piece of 💩 and that person who said Casey acts like a middle aged woman is right. They’re BOTH boring af. That really got under the little midget’s skin. 😂 The truth hurts!
Hey, I am a middle aged woman and am NO WAY as boring as C asey. lololol

Reactions: 6
Some clips from today’s DUMP! These 2 are the most boring people under 30 on that ship. Kyle has to SEETHE about not being able to film on the slides and WTF is a family CRAFT slide? 😂 I guess he means RAFT slide.
Nah, it’s a slide where you have to make a picture frame out of popsicle sticks before you get to the bottom. Bonus points if you can frame a handprint in it before splashdown.

I watched a couple of JoJo’s cruise videos, not his biggest fan but he seems to be having a blast! I enjoyed seeing all the vloggers (sans KP) meet the puppy and have a nice dinner. Casey has to be embarrassed by him to some extent. She can’t look at his “formal” outfit and be proud to be seen next to the wrinkly yellow John Travolta collar.
---
Poster is soooo right as I am a middle aged woman who is not a stick in the mud like C asey is.
---

Hey, I am a middle aged woman and am NO WAY as boring as C asey. lololol
Fun middle aged women, UNITE!!!

• Haha
He sucks ass as far as I information goes… I don’t think he went down any of the slides.. look at him before and after and nothing is changed, Casey would have filmed him on them. Also Casey’s hair wasn’t wet.. this guy is boring as duck and he’s so attached at the hip with his pound puppy girlfriend, that he won’t leave her side for two seconds…. Worthless vlog, and I can’t believe I’m saying this, but JoJo has put out way better Vlogs on the ship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.