Kyle Pallo #65 He thinks he's the hit. He isn't even the fart!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Iwantallthetea for our newest thread title.

We're at the beginning of a series (already feels like it will never end) of Kyle vlogging his mundane life from the inaugural sailing of the Icon of the Seas. While he and Casey may be on a brand spanking new cruise ship, this truly feels like SSDD of his boring life, but on the high seas rather than in the Tidepool. ;)

Watch as other vloggers have fun and get together and do activities and eat with friends. However, oar lil' Kyle will not be joining in. He is too afraid of his own shadow. He likes to hang out in his room with the faux balcony, have Casey placate him and seethe at online trolls. He lives the life of a 70 year old man. He already has the shoes to fit the part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
While at Sea, Kyle Pallo learns that Universal has #hosted many other vloggers for Universal's Epic Universe opening in 2025. In particular, Kyle Pallo seems furious that his nemesis, Theme Park Express, has been #hosted by Universal. Kyle Pallo responded to the snub by publicly throwing shade at Universal. Then Kyle Pallo used his sock puppet account to throw shade at them again.

Previously, Kyle Pallo filmed the Minions attraction during previews and also proudly stole kitchenware from a Harry Potter restaurant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You guys are so freaking funny! 😂😂😂
---
In case anyone didn’t see them on the last thread, here are some clips of Kylie seething on JoJo’s vlog today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so far behind but that’s ok. A friend is in town and that’s more important. But it seems like with a 7 day cruise we’ll have these videos for the next 3 weeks…

Reactions: 9
Krista is a total smoke show. I do think C asey is pretty too. Both women are different, so I don’t think it’s fair to compare them. JoJo better never cheat on Krista like he did that other hottie (who now works cruises I believe).

So far these cruise videos are awful. Here’s what we’ve learned:

- Tater is the fashion equivalent to Oscar the Grouch.

- Tater isn’t really drinking anymore, except when he gets hammered all the time.

- Tater loves to complain.

- Tater reads Tattle, but doesn’t take oar advice and still cranks out garbage.

- low key, Tater is gaining back whatever weight he lost after this cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Krista is a total smoke show. I do think C asey is pretty too. Both women are different, so I don’t think it’s fair to compare them. JoJo better never cheat on Krista like he did that other hottie (who now works cruises I believe).

So far these cruise videos are awful. Here’s what we’ve learned:

- Tater is the fashion equivalent to Oscar the Grouch.

- Tater isn’t really drinking anymore, except when he gets hammered all the time.

- Tater loves to complain.

- Tater reads Tattle, but doesn’t take oar advice and still cranks out garbage.

- low key, Tater is gaining back whatever weight he lost after this cruise
And "slice of pizza" may not mean what we assume it means....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe Kyle was able to afford to purchase that house. I want everyone to be able to afford to be a homeowner, even Kyle. But that house, in that location, is so gluttonous and overpriced. I can't imagine how he could ever hope to sell that house for a profit. But he seems able to constantly amaze us, so watch him sell it for $400k more a year from now.

The world we live in is so backwards and broken. I guess we should all quit our jobs and go film vlogs for YouTube. If Kyle can do it, literally anyone can do it.

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Iwantallthetea for our newest thread title.
whooo 💖 thanks

We're at the beginning of a series (already feels like it will never end) of Kyle vlogging his mundane life from the inaugural sailing of the Icon of the Seas. While he and Casey may be on a brand spanking new cruise ship, this truly feels like SSDD of his boring life, but on the high seas rather than in the Tidepool. ;)

Watch as other vloggers have fun and get together and do activities and eat with friends. However, oar lil' Kyle will not be joining in. He is too afraid of his own shadow. He likes to hang out in his room with the faux balcony, have Casey placate him and seethe at online trolls. He lives the life of a 70 year old man. He already has the shoes to fit the part.
I agree 💯 I actually watched Jojo's vlogs and they are a night and day difference from Kyle's. It's amazing how much fun Jojo makes the ship look and how much fun they and their friends are actually having.

Reactions: 8
Let’s recap! Oar boy is on the biggest, newest cruise ship in the world, and instead of enjoying it and trying all the amenities, he complains and nitpicks. He eats pizza and hash browns and retires to his room early so he can switch to his alter ego online. He deliberately chose a room with a fake balcony so he can “people watch” because obviously he doesn’t get any chance to people watch on dry land. And instead of mingling with “friends”, he hangs onto Casey with a leash and formulates her opinions for her.

Man, he has got to be the most boring, toxic, suffocating, and insufferable person to vacation with. If I were Casey, I’d want a do-over cruise without him! And *hint* Kyle, your cruise experience is all tax deductible so why the heck aren’t you paying for and trying every experience? Go walk the damn plank!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Man, he has got to be the most boring, toxic, suffocating, and insufferable person to vacation with. If I were Casey, I’d want a do-over cruise without him! And *hint* Kyle, your cruise experience is all tax deductible so why the heck aren’t you paying for and trying every experience? Go walk the damn plank!
But oar boy must also have a fear of heights which he has yet to "concur"!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You guys are so freaking funny! 😂😂😂
---
In case anyone didn’t see them on the last thread, here are some clips of Kylie seething on JoJo’s vlog today 😂
View attachment 2727101
View attachment 2727102
View attachment 2727103
View attachment 2727104
View attachment 2727105
View attachment 2727106
Kyle always insists on making smug faces in the camera whenever anyone is speaking… ESPECIALLY when they are speaking about all of the travel they did last year 😂. He can’t not be the center of attention even for one second.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So, is there really any difference between this cruise vlogs and the past cruise vlogs? They seem the same formula. Arrives, gets on boat, drinks, eats, finds cabin, shows bathroom, witches about cabin, drinks, eats, sees show, witches about show, drinks, eats, maybe shower scene, drinks eats, witches, moans, leaves ship, rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.