Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Look at Kylie in JoJo’s vlog acting like he won the money. 😂😂😂

Looks like Casey’s keeping her man on a tight leash this time! Can’t have another scarlet night incident!

And take a look at Kylie wearing his big boy mismatched 👞 (on the left) with
View attachment 2722608
View attachment 2722609
View attachment 2722610
actual pants. God even his ankles look douchey! 😂😂😂
The second video clip includes Fain and Laura from Travel Spree. Funny Kyle didn’t seem to meet up with them on land. They moved to Orlando almost a year ago.

The 2 guys in the background look like Jared and Jordan from JJ Cruise [Cruising with JJ]

Reactions: 3

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I just don’t know… things still don’t make sense to me. I guess if Susan did have a tight grip on his income then she could have saved and invested his finances wisely. But if he’s ballin out of control, it still doesn’t explain a LOT of things like we already said: buying an old car (not to mention keeping his old clunker for as long as he did), constantly using Casey’s discount, making his whole family pay for him when they come see him when it should be the other way around, and honestly, he wouldn’t have “lost” his first house, plus SO many other things that don’t add up. Also, Kyle is just a tiny fish in a huge sea of YouTubers, many of which are way more successful than he is, and it just seems so odd that a rinky dink, practically nobody Disney YouTuber who puts out videos that are worse than some people’s home movies, would be pulling in more money than a brain surgeon.
I wonder if his 2022 and 2021 tax returns did not work at that time for the earlier house?

Reactions: 2

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Does the ship look crowded for how many people are on it or does the size of the ship make it seem okay?

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Absolutely. His acting out through the sock puppets that gloried in race baiting, bigotry and hateful white supremacist banter was the 'real' Kyle Pallo. He's typical of the sad little misfit in society, ridiculed as a child, growing up with illness. A dwarf among men, unable to excel like the other jocks in school, and always laughed at and not included by the groups he wanted to be a part of. He's the misfit who looked around for those in society he could look down on, the poor, people of color, the gay community __ almost any minority who not was white, straight and Christian. Voila___ there he could be "superior."
He feels better about himself when he can put other people down. It's common for losers and people with inferiority complexes to act out that way.

To him he believes it makes him better and them less __ it doesn't.
Black people were freeloaders who want free stuff.....Never mind that's his whole life. He's worked for and earned very little. It's all been a near free ride for him. He would have gotten nowhere without the handouts that support him, ironically, almost completely today.
Gay people were deviants....Never mind his own very obvious homosexual traits, glaring in fact. His closet is deep.
Women were lesser .... Never mind women have enabled him and kept him from failing over and over.

His sad little life is a study in hypocrisy and entitlement. At the moment, he thinks he's winning. He isn't.

And 'Michael' is 44 years old! That white in the beard isn't unusual . :LOL:
View attachment 2716954
Mike is hot. I love the grey in his beard.

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Mike is hot. I love the grey in his beard.
Well it's white and well 44 - it makes him look older? He is a very hot looking man white patch and all.
---
If there was a lawsuit where he won a ton of money, there should be court records.
Yes and google.....it's so easy to find things in this day and age - well you know like DEEDS and MORTGAGE Documents and Well ADDRESSES 7313 Tidepool Pl commonly known as Cesspool Place.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
They don’t get mentioned very often, but the cruise ship bloggers are just as bad as the Disney bloggers
I agree HOWEVER I love ParoDeeJay. They’re the only ones who seem like nice regular people. They’re also very positive but still real. They’re not ass kissers and will point out things they don’t like but they’re not complainers either. Maybe that’s because they both have real jobs, even though they essentially cruise all year and work remotely. I love when people ask them all the time how they do it and they explain that they both work remotely and they paid off their car paid and their home so they don’t have a lot of expenses. They also aren’t afraid to do excursions and get off the beaten path.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
I agree HOWEVER I love ParoDeeJay. They’re the only ones who seem like nice regular people. They’re also very positive but still real. They’re not ass kissers and will point out things they don’t like but they’re not complainers either. Maybe that’s because they both have real jobs, even though they essentially cruise all year and work remotely. I love when people ask them all the time how they do it and they explain that they both work remotely and they paid off their car paid and their home so they don’t have a lot of expenses. They also aren’t afraid to do excursions and get off the beaten path.
I find the Jay part of ParoDeeJay annoying - I used to watch them. His jokes, I don't know quite know how to describe it - but I no longer watch them.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
This explains why Casey continues to put up with him. Casey mentioned that she's always texting Susan, and I'm sure they both discuss taking care of Kyle's 'special needs.' She must be aware that he's not capable of managing his own money by now.

Casey might be more shrewd than we thought. Maybe her goal is marriage (hence why she's so desperate to marry him) so that she gains control of his finances. She could spend and control his money and he'd have no clue what is going on beyond his measly weekly allowance :ROFLMAO:
🤯🤯🤯 I wish/hope this is the case! 😂

AKW24

VIP Member
I guess either Kyle had no permission to do that or he just chose not to do it because he was salty. He claims he went on the slides tho 🤷🏽‍♀️
that would have been WAY TOO much effort to edit in someone else's clips and actually get permission first and then credit them for the clip

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
😂 :ROFLMAO: What a salty little bitch.

Someone informed Theme Park Express that Kyle was trashing him from his sock puppet last night... wonder if the post is still up or if the coward deleted it like last time.
The post is still up at 5:19 p.m. Eastern

Yunque01

VIP Member
He looks like someone that “Peter” Kyle’s sock puppet keeps posting pictures of. Peter keeps accusing him of being someone else on X who’s constantly going back and forth with him. Which is incredibly ironic and hilarious considering “Peter” is an imposter and is using another man’s photo as his profile pic.
Yup. That is who Kylie swears Dudley is.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
If you look at the website for United Wholesale Mortgage it says because they are a "middle man" between mortgage brokers and buyers, they can be a little more lenient in qualifying for a mortgage. Perhaps they are just taking a chance on his said income? Anyway he needs to completely revamp his channel as he can no longer get away with the woe is me bs.
Maybe, but I've never heard of any lender extending any mortgage financing with no paycheck stubs, no W2, and no IRS 4506. He'd be getting funding based solely on a Google 1099. And, getting qualified is one thing, the deal has been funded and I can't see ANYONE shelling out $600k based on just a 1099 (because again, he can't prove 2023 income yet).

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Oh just wait Casey, it surely will be an adventure living with him. Maybe ask all the rest of his roommates first before moving in.

1706201805303.png

---
My mamma always said stupid is as stupid does. Fits Kyle.
---
Oh look it's Matt!
View attachment 2713599
---
Sidenote - the pictures are down except the front of the house on Zillow. Curiously you can still find them on other portals like Redfin.
Yes they are on other sites. Still 56 pics up on them.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
You’re absolutely right! And even if he did have permission and was friends with this other vlogger (Trav & Chelsea) I think is the name if I remember correctly, who recorded it, he probably still wouldn’t post it because his ego wouldn’t allow it!
Yup I have been watching them and they are great and did have permission I assume to vlog on the slides.
---
Yes, Casey and Kyle have an "interior balcony" (which is actually just a window) with a view of someone else's window. Must feel like being at home at the Pallonesian. 🤭

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2727027
View attachment 2727028
Honestly I like that room. I always liked the CP Balcony rooms and with the way the window opens up, it is nicer to me than just having the window, which we have had too in the past.

Reactions: 1