Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Imagine the reaction from his grandma stans if they saw how he really acts and thinks.

They all deluded themselves into thinking he's some sweet, lovable silly Disney kid.

What would they think knowing that he says:
1) Black people are sub-human with low IQs
2) Hispanics (which he calls "Mexicans") are all greasy and dumb
3) Women are inferior and need to be choked if they "talk bad about KP"
4) Hitler was right about the Jews
5) That all his gay stans should be blocked because "homos are disgusting."

These are just a few of the many things he's posted on his sock puppet. Some of them were so bad that I refuse to share them here and he deleted a bunch of them.

This is the real Kyle Pallo. When he's not on camera, that "my goodness, silly me" act disappeared and I bet he's dropping F bombs and hateful racial sluts all over the place. I'm sure his whole white trash family does. And his mom Susan had the nerve to lecture his critics on "bullying."
Curiously their Realtor was not White.

Reactions: 3

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Full disclosure. We follow the fake Kyle account and have spoken to her via DM. We were told that Kyle has had that account blocked for a long time. So either he unblocked it to look or he's watching through the sock puppet account. Either way she's clearly on his radar now. lol
Whose the "she" you're referring to?

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
I still find it hard to believe he is making THAT much money from YouTube alone given the fact that he doesn’t have THAT many subscribers or views. Kyle has 194k subscribers and 58 million total views, while JoJo has 1.5 million subscribers and over 1.2 BILLION (yes with a B) total views. Even Mr. Morrow has more subs and views than Kyle, PLUS brand deals, and neither him nor JoJo are buying $755k houses. And yes, it is so weird why Kyle would buy THAT house when he didn’t even really like it that much, didn’t have what he was looking for, and Casey basically had to convince him that the master bed and bath were nice. There’s so much that feels so off about this whole situation.
Well, Nate has an ex-wife, 432 RSVLTS shirts he bought before his sponsorship, and both food and alcohol abuse issues...

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I like cruises. They aren’t my favorite vacation but they have a time and a place. I generally prefer celebrity. This boat while cool and definitely a technological wonder…is not how I would personally want to vacation. It is way too many people for me.
I agree! Way too many ppl!

BlurryCat

VIP Member
From what I understand, a great majority of Jojos views are from shorts - which make little to no money. The money seems to be in vlogs, and Kyle’s vlogs do much better than Jojo’s.
JoJo was doing really good on the shorts until middle of last year, but now even JoJo's shorts have less views than Kyle's vlogs.

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
As I understand it she doesn’t YouTube full time (has real job) and she’s married. They bought this shittily flipped dump but they seem happy and excited. I also imagine it was a fraction of what Ky ky paying…. It’s probably also outside Kyle’s safety zone by the looks of it. Anyone know what she paid?

Yunque01

VIP Member
BTW last night he went on his sock puppet to reply to someone who commented on one of that girl Morgonn‘s posts and called them a greasy ______ I can’t remember what it was that he called them, but it was rude and probably racist. Anyway, he deleted it. I wonder why. 🤔 Now that he’s living with Casey, is he being more careful? Hhmmm
I screenshot it.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Well, good for him for being to get a $755,000 house. I just do not understand why he would purchase such an expensive home that doesn't have any of the things he always said he wanted. He acted like he did not care for a lot of what that house.. it just doesn't make sense to me.
Pallos like the new shiny things.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Off topic. Recently my YT feed has included a lot of Crime Stoppers and COPS type videos. One channel in particular has a ton of videos from Wisconsin. I watched a man get taken in by Chippewa Falls police. What did he sound like? BasedPeter to a T! Accusing everyone of being fat or fat and gay or black or Mexican. Now my feed is full of these Wisconsin hooligans. One thing is clear to me. Wisconsin is full of drunkards like Kylie. It is full of homophobes and racists like Kylie. I don’t want to place everyone under an umbrella here, but every last one of the people showcased in these vids were of the race that rhymes with bright. So is kylie projecting in that respect also?
Maybe Dwarfy should take an ancestry test.
IMG_7026.jpeg

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Going to assume he's gold on RC and silver on DCL?
I’m not sure. I started watching Kyle in 2022 because of a cruise that he did with JoJo and I didn’t watch him all the time. I just watched the video because I wanted information on the cruise. I have no idea how many cruises he had gone on before, but I know that since I’ve been watching him, he hasn’t been on Royal Caribbean a total of 30 nights. Maybe he went on some longer ones before I started watching.