Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
I watched a few other vlogs today and didn’t hear or see any…..

“Oh, that’s pretty dark….”

“Why is everything yellow…..”

“Oh man, that’s blurry…..”

“The sky looks green….”

Is Dwarfy just too lazy to learn how to operate his most important piece of equipment, or, does ‘time b issue’ and he really doesn’t have enough free time to edit his vlogs properly?

Oar, is it that he spends soooo little time working on his craft that if he did edit out all the sub par footage there wouldn’t be enough left for a decent size vlog?

Just to add a tidbit, I loved hearing JoJo talk about his over 200 member Patreon is what allows him to earn a living vlogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SnapChet

VIP Member
Closed today for $755,000

View attachment 2697526
Looks like Ms. Doyle is a savvy seller and made herself a tidy profit by unloading that sub par built crackerbox of on the
Pallos.
She's the home seller's version of the '... two sweet older gentlemen' who peeled Kyle for that clunkermobile.
closed.jpg

Wonder how long, or soon, it will be that the Suckville Hillbilly & Clown Show will, one and all, be moving on down and in? Going to be quite the juggling act as Ma & Pa Pallo keep a death watch on the old folks, wait for the inheritance, try to keep Grifty happy as he house sits for them in that little place.
They and Hulkalexa will be on Southwest Sky Lightening Lane and High Flying Genie+ :ROFLMAO: making back and forth wellness trips.
Oar' lil Kylie's tension and anxiety must be spiking to stroke levels already.
Pass the popcorn. It's going to be fun now.
Que Pallo returning with all sorts of whines, jangled nerves, BigPlans ___ and a shit ton of worry.
This will be a sterling case of "Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it."
Oh do pass the popcorn.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Together in a loveless relationship, in a new $760k house (lots of bills, maintenance, etc.), with a dog (that requires a lot of attention and more expenses).

But don't worry, he said they have a solid foundation.

And then all the delusions of grandeur... going to the super bowl, Club 33, etc. 😂 Who does squirt think he is?
Loveless, at best. No way the relationship lasts longer than six months after they move in together. The closest he’ll get to actual fame is a 10 minute spot on Judge Judy when Casey sues him for ownership of little Tater

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Kyle loves the misery of others because it makes him feel better about his life.
He's the sort who relishes those around him, those who can't do something for him, failing. He sees an old lady fall as he rushes to a park ride line after 'rope drop' at the Magic Kingdom and he films her and hurries on, no thought to help her. He laughs at that girl making a purchase she can't afford, laughs at her tears. It's funny when others don't have a fast pass and have to wait in line while he goes ahead. But any failing of his, any slight to his fragile ego, sends him into near tears. "What did they say? Was it about me?" He relishes the little perks provided to him by other people. "Club Level" __ "Coral Level" 😂 even some plastic arm band that signifies to others: Look at this. Aren't YOU jealous?" He's vulgar. He has no taste and knows 'labels' __ Rolex / Porsche ...... "I want that to make me happy." Even if he had it, he'd be happy for a little while and then moving on to the next shiny object. You'll see that big time if old Susan gets him into that little house. He'll be sooooo' happy for a while. Then he'll want something else to make him happy...wash, rinse, repeat.

He may talk a lot about "...living my best life" but that's horseshit. He's bitter and angry at a world that he sees as not very kind to him: He was born sickly and small; he was never able to be one of the cool kids others liked and respected. Oh he tried, but it could never happen; he wanted the prettiest girl (or boy) but he was just a little loudmouthed joke; he was not very smart and moved along only with his parents' continuous aid, a sad fact that endures to this day; he drinks too much now to cope and is probably an alcoholic; he lashes out with sock puppet accounts at gay / non white / non Christian...etc. people because it makes him feel superior ___ for a moment. His homophobia he believes masks his obvious homosexual tendencies. He doesn't like himself because he judges with his odious family's 'values' or true lack thereof.

It's all sad because he's not happy succeeding unless someone else fails. And forget all the bluster. He doesn't like himself very much at all. It's not an unusual story for people putting up such a false front to "show em' back home" and to, in this case, "own the hatters."

So he's bitter and angry and everyone here knows the "happy go lucky Disney act" is all smoke and mirrors, a fraud, a charade to use to fleece the foolish people online.. At 30 he's probably never going to change and if he does it will probably be for the worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

BlurryCat

VIP Member
One of the paintings is two two and the other is two eight. Is that million? Big Stacks Pallo at it again. He should be a high powered Chicago banker.
View attachment 2686722
Suck it hatters! He says he'll be buying a set for sure... he just can't decide between a Thomas Kinkade or a "performance piece."

006035.png

006037.png

(Translation: For sure will be buying a set just need to ask mom for money!)

• Haha

DetroitFartCity

I wonder if his stans will still send him $1,000+ in superchats on the upcoming live after bragging about his 3/4 million dollar home or if they'll start assuming he doesn't need it.

He bragged that he could edit his videos in less than 20 minutes 🤣

That's one of the few times I believe he was being honest too.
Again, he doesn't really *edit* anything. He just imports the clips, lines them up and hits render. As I've said before, the only thing I can think of that might take him any amount of time is finding music to put in. Once in a blue moon he actually trims a clip, but that's usually if he is saying something to the effect of, "I wish Casey was here so I could use her discount."

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Boarding is not cheap. Especially with the 4, 5, 6, or 7 cruises he says he has booked deposited planned. I hope that Casey is ready to pay for that.
IMO Kyle is too selfish to care for a goldfish won at a local fair, never mind a puppy.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Not to mention, he mentions hiring movers. He has a couch, mattress, and a TV. WTF does he need movers for?
Didn’t he say that his apartment complex was going to move him for free because his “other apartment wasn’t ready”? He can’t even get his lies straight nowadays.

Also, I couldn’t believe that he’s still trying to grift a Disney Wish or Treasure Cruise. And he’s been so vocal about going on the Treasure (he’s going on the inaugural sailing…trust), but of course he hasn’t booked it yet lol.

And YEAH, what the hell was that all about yesterday with him saying he was going to buy a piece of art for $1k+, but then couldn’t spend a couple Benny Franks on going to a Packers game in Texas. LOL!!

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
the enclosed patio with ceiling fan AND floor fan screams that that area gets HOT. He'll never use it

View attachment 2698660
I can picture Dwarfy and the Doormat sitting out there relaxing, sweating, enjoying the view of the 30' tall solid grey wall 15' from them.

I guess if you lie on the floor in the corner and look up, you can see a dot of blue sky.

IMG_7008.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

GreyStroke

15 minutes of OAR lil squirt giving himself validation for his week long break. Absolutely useless garbage. We're gonna get at least 12 vlogs out of his Icon trip and he pronounces "paths" as "pavs". Oh and ants blow his mind. That's because they have bigger brains than he does.

• Haha

KyliesMadHatter

While oar boy may be taking a break, I hope we don't and these pages continue to build. Tater won't know what hit him!

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle Pallo #64: Kyle is about to be House Poor in addition to being Regular Poor

Last edited:
  • Haha