Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Of course brother and sister-wife had to share a straw. Eww.. I mean Alexa doesn't know if he has mouth herpes or not. And he's Kyle, we saw the products Casey gave him for Christmas he clearly has a dirty mouth - why is she sharing a straw with him. He also said that he wants to take a sporadic trip to New York City to see Broadway. Do you mean a spontaneous trip Kyle? Stop using "big" words since you don't know what they mean. In his food review at Summer House on the Lake he says that the garlic aioli is garlicky. He also said that the jalapeno cornbread has a kick of jalapeno. And then he called the brussel sprout shaved salad nummy. I mean he's the biggest moron I've ever seen. He then talks out of his ass by saying that the Summer House on the Lake cookie is healthier than the Gideon's cookie based on absolutely no information. FU you hack. I cannot wait until the day his channel collapses.

"SPORADIC
" trip. What a fucking moron.
I bet Hulkalexa could pass this date test. Looks like Kyle and Kevin did: 🤭
(*This would make a perfect housewarming gift for Grifty IF, and it's still a big IF,
Mom ever gets her vaca house for him to squat in.)

datetest.jpg
hulkalezaaaa.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Jjjg

VIP Member
there is a severe weather warning for central Florida. most travelers who are visiting would have noted that in the morning weather report
Busch gardens even closed early.

He probably didn't even ride anything at all. Stepping in and then out.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Got to run, but for shits&giggles, and since we haven't had a ChatGPT summary of a MiniMan Daily:poop:Dump lately, here's a 'quickie.' 🤣

It did a very good job, although, of course, I would never actually watch or listen to one of those vids.

Once upon a time, in the bewildering world of theme park mediocrity, there stumbled a hapless and profoundly simple-minded protagonist named Kyle. Armed with a Genie Plus pass and a brain operating on the intellectual level of a concussed hamster, Kyle embarked on an unintentionally pathetic quest through the perplexing landscapes of Epcot.

As Kyle aimlessly meandered through the World Showcase, he engaged in cringe-worthy banter with confused characters, proving that social awareness was a distant dream of his and at present out of reach. His "cultural appreciation" was about as genuine as a dollar store trinket, but Kyle reveled in his obliviousness like a moth drawn to the dimmest of bulbs.

The culinary high point of his tragic journey involved heroic pretzel consumption, a feat only celebrated in the depths of his own mind. Little did Kyle know that his gastronomic prowess, like his size, was rivaled by any garden gnome.

Confronted with the harrowing decision between Spaceship Earth and Living with the Land, Kyle pondered life's mysteries, like why his parents ever allowed him to leave home without adult supervision.

In a perplexing turn of events (or perhaps the universe's cruel joke), Kyle breezed past the common folk waiting for Test Track. His Genie Plus privileges were his golden ticket to an elitist odyssey and he felt so superior to the peasants who had to wait a little longer, though he couldn't discern it from a Golden Corral buffet.

As nightfall draped its disorienting shroud over the kingdom, Kyle, now a self-proclaimed theme park has-been, unleashed his pièce de résistance: commandeering a teacup at the Mad Tea Party. Now he was in his element. Forget sophistication; Kyle aimed for the dizzying heights of making toddlers question their life choices.

The grand finale unfolded before Cinderella Castle—a spectacle of confusion and merchandising. Adorned with fast pass medals and a churro scepter, Kyle stood triumphantly pathetic, a paragon of empty headedness. The Magic Kingdom cringed beneath the weight of his unintentional buffoonery.

And so, dear readers, the tale of "Kyle's Theme Park Catastrophe: A Pathetic Journey" concludes with a resounding sigh echoing through the perplexed lands. As fireworks illuminated the night sky, Kyle mused, "Is this the saddest place on Earth, or did I accidentally stumble into a parallel universe of perpetual embarrassment?" The answer, much like Kyle's dignity and grasp of reality, remained tragically elusive.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Savannah wants some of that smelly dwarf 🍄. Casey looks so uncomfortable 😲
Gotta have the Pixie Stick...
---
inside.jpg

Quick question about this pic. I don't know what cruise it is from, but was there any comment on the fact that it is an interior cabin, the absolute cheapest cabins you can get on a cruise? Just curious.

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I can’t even do a recap of ridiculousness today because I was barely watching it because it was so boring. I did laugh out loud though because Kyle mentioned the “Animal Kingdom Lahhhhjj” HAHAHAHA! It cracks me up every time!

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Scrolled through. No thanks. Where is his sister and friend? I will watch to see some snarkiness from Alexa to him lol

NOLA

Yesterday's vlogg he said he was going to Universal that night after the 4 park challenge (not even a challenge) but never seen any of the footage. Something says he is banned only going to City Walk and Halloween Horror Nights which is a hard ticket event so no ID is necessary.

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
I think the "our check-in time" included Kyle, because in his response he said something along the lines of "I was just being a nice person and reminding Kyle."

He's been tweeting at Kyle about the Icon cruise for several months. :LOL: It's possible that he didn't pay for the cruise, and he's just treating Kylie like a special needs/clueless child like all of his hardcore stans seem to do. You'd think a "professional travel vlogger" wouldn't need to be reminded about his check-in time though.
Can you imagine hoping to run into Kyle Pallo, a seemingly mentally compromised stranger, for the chance of enjoying a cocktail together? So many lonely lonely people in this world
---
I found the tweet! I was wrong he’s not gonna be on there with his partner he’s gonna be on there with his best friend.View attachment 2670135
Does “best friend” = pet dog?
It's true that Kylie gets very stressed and anxious around Casey's family and her dad. He did keep saying how much anxiety he had. I do find it odd that he's not filming any of it, since he loves to flex when he's around her family to boast about how awesome they think he is.

My expectations are low that Casey will change her mind though, she's madly in love with her "star" and nothing is going to take her away from that.
So you’re saying Tom might not be in any future vlogs? What a shame. You just hate to see that happen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

SnapChet

VIP Member
BlurryCat said:
Does he ever venture out anywhere other than Disney World?
He's been there over 1,000 times. There's so many other places to go around Orlando.

What makes it even more baffling to me is the fact that he used to work at Disney World. Imagine quitting a job and then going back to that workplace all the time. Again and again, and again and again. For years.
Every time he's tried anything 'different' it comes off as forced, unoriginal and as dry as dust and bland as shit. Disney is ALL he's really ever had. He's no 'travel influencer' because he know nothing about travel outside the Disney bubble and he's lame at coveirng that. He's lost in a small airport; confused in any crowd outside the parks; lost and afraid without someone to guide and help him in travel situations navigated by teenagers. Any trip outside his usual park beat, he usually goes as a hanger-on, like his trip to NY and Broadway where he invited himself to go with his Mother and Sister. It's hopeless and deadly dull stuff.

He's too lazy to do research, spews unintelligible word salads, is palpably afraid when in some environment outside Disney (often in Disney alone) without someone to chaperone him like a mentally handicapped child. He's wholly unsuited to all this "Disney and Travel Influencer" rackett he's created. Molly, love or hate her, gives you more correct info in one vid than Pallo does in 6 months of vids. ____ YET, again, Disney is all he's ever had to keep the fans he has watching. Many elderly, some poor, and evidently lots in 'flyover America' love to see the parks and are easily fooled sheeple ready to follow him just to see the exhibits and rides......time and time and time again, ad nauseum.

Last edited:

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I’ve been hoping to run into kyle while I’m at WDW. Last time I was there he was mostly on a cruise. This time my fear is that he’ll be in his “break”. Maybe he will be there who knows? What else would he do?

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I don't know how some of you actually watch. The clips that are posted here are beyond my limit.
I applaud you for the sacrifice you make for the hatters
I can't watch the whole vlogs 😂 I haven't sat and watched one the whole way through since around summer last year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha