Kyle Pallo #62 Seething as his peers are succeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone else forwards Pallo's theft & encouragement of theft to Universal, make sure to also bring up the fact that he was the only vlogger to ignore the million no filming signs and audio cues on the Minions preview, laugh about it, and keep the video up for monetary gain. And his repeated filming on Hagrid's which puts other guests at risk. I'd be shocked if he wasn't already on their radar since they informed people after the Minions incident that they were looking into it, but seemingly decided not to take any action.

If Univeral thinks they're getting any benefit from this clown, they'd be crazy. He's been trashing their brand lately in his vlogs and also trashed last year's HHN.
---
Absolutely. And so should Jete. I'm no fan of Adam the Woo or Jete, but fair is fair. Their transgressions in breaking park rules weren't nearly as bad a Pallo's were and continue to be.: Dangerously filming on rides against posted rules; entering areas to film when signs warning not to are clear and he walks past them.....and on and on.
Both Adam and Jete should be allowed access and given an apology by Universal (Adam) and Disney (Jete) IF Pallo is allowed to continue to flaunt the rules and break them when he wants.
Disney and Universal are so timid because they're worried that the followers of these vloggers will get upset and boycott them if they take action. The worst that would happen is Hulkster and Deby Sue would weep for a few days. But they'd get over it. Nothing would happen to Universal's bottom line and the lack of obnoxious leeches like Pallo would make for a more pleasant guest experience.
---
Sorry here is the shot
Look who immediately replied :ROFLMAO:

006025.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If anyone else forwards Pallo's theft & encouragement of theft to Universal, make sure to also bring up the fact that he was the only vlogger to ignore the million no filming signs and audio cues on the Minions preview, laugh about it, and keep the video up for monetary gain. And his repeated filming on Hagrid's which puts other guests at risk. I'd be shocked if he wasn't already on their radar since they informed people after the Minions incident that they were looking into it, but seemingly decided not to take any action.

If Univeral thinks they're getting any benefit from this clown, they'd be crazy. He's been trashing their brand lately in his vlogs and also trashed last year's HHN.
---

Disney and Universal are so timid because they're worried that the followers of these vloggers will get upset and boycott them if they take action. The worst that would happen is Hulkster and Deby Sue would weep for a few days. But they'd get over it. Nothing would happen to Universal's bottom line and the lack of obnoxious leeches like Pallo would make for a more pleasant guest experience.
---

Look who immediately replied :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2685769
Kp's Eric account will appear to the casual Twitter X reader to be calling Kyle a Karen here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The flat-ass spinster hag sister shaking her ass for her brother. :ROFLMAO: Ol' brotherfu*ker Hulkalexa is providing a sterling example of those "Saulkville Disney Family Values" that should make them Darlings of Disney.

Oh, and aren't they just owning the hatters? :LOL:

Tell me that 'Tattle lives in my mind 24/7" without saying "Tattle lives in my mind 24/7."

View attachment 2685629 View attachment 2685633View attachment 2685640
Not trying to body shame anyone but at the same time I’ve heard of washboard abs never washboard ass…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m currently at EPCOT waiting to see Luminous for the first time. You know… the show that Kyle said was premiering a month before it was actually supposed to premiere, and mentioned it multiple times and then never corrected his mistake, even though his viewers were asking him about it.

I was thinking I might spot him today since it IS the first day of Festival of the Arts, but I didn’t get here at rope drop and spend only an hour this morning, so I knew I probably wouldn’t. I want to see him in person soooooo bad though… I don’t know how I will hold back the laughter though. I’ve seen some people post pics of him holding that dick shaped camera at his face… I’d probably piss my pants LOL 😂.

Anyway, I parked myself at a good spot at the lagoon to catch the show, and reading up on Tattle is entertaining me a lot while I wait for the show to start 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just saw a hilarious tweet from the parody Kyle Pallo account that I think would be a good thread title.

Kyle Pallo #63: Alpha males only wear Packers onesies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m currently at EPCOT waiting to see Luminous for the first time. You know… the show that Kyle said was premiering a month before it was actually supposed to premiere, and mentioned it multiple times and then never corrected his mistake, even though his viewers were asking him about it.

I was thinking I might spot him today since it IS the first day of Festival of the Arts, but I didn’t get here at rope drop and spend only an hour this morning, so I knew I probably wouldn’t. I want to see him in person soooooo bad though… I don’t know how I will hold back the laughter though. I’ve seen some people post pics of him holding that dick shaped camera at his face… I’d probably piss my pants LOL 😂.

Anyway, I parked myself at a good spot at the lagoon to catch the show, and reading up on Tattle is entertaining me a lot while I wait for the show to start 😆
I caught the fireworks portion from the boat to the poly from MK. Currently enjoying a Zombie. Cheers and enjoy your trip!

LETS GOOOOOOOO

Reactions: 9
I caught the fireworks portion from the boat to the poly from MK. Currently enjoying a Zombie. Cheers and enjoy your trip!

LETS GOOOOOOOO
Not too far from Island Village in Celebration. You could knock on KP's door and enjoy shots of Tito's!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean, what ever gave him the idea that he could just take it? That it wasn’t chained to the table? Telling his 180K+ to take Universal property? What a dick. If any one of his clips is worth forwarding to corporate park operations, it’s this one
That’s why they bolt down furniture at the resorts because of thieves like him. Imagine a fully furnished tiny 🤏 rat cage of an apartment thanks to dis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet he steals all the towels and toiletries at every hotel room he stays at, even though he doesn't use them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.