Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched/listened to the Dad Chronicles videos about oar boy, and when I went to the Description section of his channel, this is what it said:

View attachment 2616634

Now I’m no lawyer, but I don’t think Kyle has any legal leg to stand on. You can’t take legal action against someone for having an opinion about you. I guess the Clown Posse was just trying to use scare tactics to intimidate this guy.
Yeah, I don't know who the f*ck the Pallo family thinks they are, but they got nothing. The Pallos should be more worried about Stijn Lories or that gay male model coming after Kyle for stealing their photos and impersonating them on X/Twitter.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, I don't know who the f*ck the Pallo family thinks they are, but they got nothing. The Pallos should be more worried about Stijn Lories or that gay male model coming after Kyle for stealing their photos and impersonating them on X/Twitter.
How could Klan Pallo take legal action if it's an opinion/satire video? What's funny is that he has a ton of copywritten music and content in his video that could be reported and then taken down.

Reactions: 13
How could Klan Pallo take legal action if it's an opinion/satire video? What's funny is that he has a ton of copywritten music and content in his video that could be reported and then taken down.
If you’re just an average person with very little legal background, something like that would definitely scare you. Getting a legal document, no matter how frivolous, is scary to most people so they just comply. I’d LOVE to see what threats they’re sending, if it’s a C&D, that’s hilarious. What money do they have to take some no name YouTuber with at most hundreds of views to court?

Either way, it shows that his parents aren’t coming tomorrow to put their foot down. They will continue to enable this monster and blame us if he does anything bad.

Reactions: 11
The Pallo Posse should watch a little movie called, “The People vs, Larry Flynt.” It is based on true events and will show them that they cannot sue for satire. They can threaten all they want, but will lose every time.

Reactions: 12
Dad Chronicles - I don't understand the blurred out face part. He still is commenting and using MP (micro penis) footage.
---
Disney Detonation is still going strong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you’re just an average person with very little legal background, something like that would definitely scare you. Getting a legal document, no matter how frivolous, is scary to most people so they just comply. I’d LOVE to see what threats they’re sending, if it’s a C&D, that’s hilarious. What money do they have to take some no name YouTuber with at most hundreds of views to court?
Either way, it shows that his parents aren’t coming tomorrow to put their foot down. They will continue to enable this monster and blame us if he does anything bad.
Last thread I was egging on BlurryCat to start a yt channel, now this makes me want to create one. I will call it Hydra1, after I get a C&D from the PalLows, I will reupload to channels Hydra2 and Hydra3. How much money could the Pallos have? But cut those off and we will have 4,5,6,7,8,9. And so on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Last thread I was egging on BlurryCat to start a yt channel, now this makes me want to create one. I will call it Hydra1, after I get a C&D from the PalLows, I will reupload to channels Hydra2 and Hydra3. How much money could the Pallos have? But cut those off and we will have 4,5,6,7,8,9. And so on.

Exactly - I was wondering how many times they are paying the attorney $500 an hour to write the silly letters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the clowns and paylow, all I can say is FAIR USE. It's a magical thing and hope they have deep pockets to follow through with legal proceedings.

As that's the only thing they can do is throw money at a legal battle. No shot ill be happy to donate towards a legal fund to help detination d, FRE, troll patroll help defend themselves.

For the clowns and paylow, all I can say is FAIR USE. It's a magical thing and hope they have deep pockets to follow through with legal proceedings.

As that's the only thing they can do is throw money at a legal battle. No shot ill be happy to donate towards a legal fund to help detination d, FRE, troll patroll help defend themselves.
Clown Dad makes $20 an hour as a Janitor - $500 an hour is a lot to pay for the stupid little letters that mean nothing.

Reactions: 5
Setting: Luxury apartment, KP sitting on the floor on top of soiled bath towel, head in his hands. KC rubbing his back murmuring in soothing tones.

KP (whining): Nobody’s watching my videos anymore! It’s all because of those Tattle fools! They’re killing my channel!

KC: People are still watching! You’re still doing better than Jojo…

KP (angrily): Don’t talk about that mole rat! He thinks he’s this “world class traveler”. I travel too! Why aren’t they watching me?!

KC (soothingly): Well, maybe you can change the way you do your videos…

KP (in a low growl, shrugging off JC’s hand in disgust): Don’t.you.dare tell me how to do my art! (yelling) YOU’RE THE REASON MY VIEWS ARE LOW!!

KC scared and silent. She starts to wonder if the rumored potato incident is true…

KP (holding in his rage): Whatever. It’ll be fine. Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow. They always help me out. (Goes to kitchen to get his Tito’s and ignores KC for the rest of the evening.)
The sad thing is, I honestly could see this exact scenario happening for real.

Exactly - I was wondering how many times they are paying the attorney $500 an hour to write the silly letters.
Lawyers b expensive.

He read listened to an audio version of "legal advice for dummies" He is now an expert. Stay tuned for his new channel.

• Haha
As you enjoy reading here paylow clan. The transformative part of fair use is a beautiful thing 😍. Not hard to add value to your vlogs.

*Has the material you have taken from the original work been transformed by adding new expression or meaning?
*Was value added to the original by creating new information, new aesthetics, new insights, and understandings?

If they have the money to waste, and they don't, it would be a blast to deal with them and Kyle in dueling lawsuits from anyone they'd be foolish enough to try to take to court. With that little prick stealing identities, pics, endangering people on rides at the park, disregarding park rules, threatening people with a sock puppet, blasting copyrighted materials, especially songs, out on his vids...and on and on and on.

Discovery could be made to be hell on earth for him if any suit could even get there, and I highly doubt that. Dragging his and their asses through the system would be a nightmare for them if they had the time and energy and the monies they'd need to fight with a determined foe and a counter suit.
---
I can't read any of the photos - but Casey Hitched Her Wagon to a BIG YOUTUBE STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's the full pic from that poster's tweet:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If they have the money to waste, and they don't, it would be a blast to deal with them and Kyle in dueling lawsuits from anyone they'd be foolish enough to try to take to court. With that little prick stealing identities, pics, endangering people on rides at the park, disregarding park rules, threatening people with a sock puppet, blasting copyrighted materials, especially songs, out on his vids...and on and on and on.

Discovery could be made to be hell on earth for him if any suit could even get there, and I highly doubt that. Dragging his and their asses through the system would be a nightmare for them if they had the time and energy and the monies they'd need to fight with a determined foe and a counter suit.
---

Here's the full pic from that poster's tweet:

Still can't see the data - tell it to me like I am Kyle - like 5 years old. What does the data show?

• Haha
Still can't see the data - tell it to me like I am Kyle - like 5 years old. What does the data show?
Here's an enlargement:
(It appears he's gotten wildly inflated 'views' when compared to the actual views on his YouTube page. (at the bottom)
You folk know more about this than I, but it does look suspicious. Buying views?
The poster's comment:
[Here's proof Kyle Pallo buys views and/or plays a shell game with old videos using the fraud of privatization then reactiviation on his
YouTube channel. No new content today yet has a 40k click count. ]

(*click on the pic for a super enlargement.)

posts.jpg

Reactions: 3
Here's an enlargement:
(It appears he's gotten wildly inflated 'views' when compared to the actual views on his YouTube page. (at the bottom)
You folk know more about this than I, but it does look suspicious. Buying views?
The poster's comment:
[Here's proof Kyle Pallo buys views and/or plays a shell game with old videos using the fraud of privatization then reactiviation on his
YouTube channel. No new content today yet has a 40k click count. ]

(*click on the pic for a super enlargement.)

View attachment 2616897
I kind of get the gist. PayLow probably makes less than $200 a day before taxes and has no 401k and no medical. He would be better off at Target collecting the carts from the parking lot.
---
I kind of get the gist. PayLow probably makes less than $200 a day before taxes and has no 401k and no medical. He would be better off at Target collecting the carts from the parking lot.
Adding they do stock the Tito’s miniatures at Target - it’s a Win Win for OR boy.
---
IMG_1803.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.