Kyle Pallo #58 Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hits keep coming on yesterday's dump.

004939.png

Some of his stans are upset about the "downers."

004940.png

---
A lot of tweets/comments coming in asking where the video is and if he's okay. He tells us he's a "professional" and takes his "career" very seriously but can't be bothered to take a second to inform his fans on social media.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe he is busy honoring Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, watching a video and further educating himself, or calling and talking to a veteran he knows.
**You're welcome for the reminder, Kyle, but you're such a WW2 history buff there is no doubt you are already on top of this.**

OAR he's grifting a DVC stan to take him to the annual member meeting at the Contemporary. Reception afterwards, free food and drinks and he can flex!
I recall his weapons grade stupidity was on full display at that visit to the museum at Pearl Harbor:
"I'm such a WWII history buff."
"Want to help educate people about the war."
(*He was such a 'history buff' the ignorant little prick was confused as to where Normandy was, had a hard time reading the legends explaining the pics and dioramas, and lied about the reason he wasn't going out to the USS Arizona Memorial, an absolute must for any WWII history buff. That would never be missed by anyone who gave a whit about the Second World War. He was afraid he'd miss a luau at the resort. He was an insult to the entire Pearl Harbor Memorial, a sacred, honored place. ____ Kyle's historical research was playing 'Call of Duty.' That was apparent.)

He'll probably later display his vast knowledge of December 7th by later telling his fans to remember this is the day the Chinese attacked Pearl Bailey.

And DebySue will say, "I loved her Kyle. Thanks for the post."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Casey got him to his rehab facility a day early and that is why we don’t have a video today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_6841.jpeg

This SO reminds me of a food review by Kristen - WrightDownMainStreet

She was doing a food review, can’t remember where, but since she hates all things mayonnaise she asked them to hold the flavored mayo. During her review she complained the sandwich was dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Kyle just stopped buy a convenience store to pick up some
refreshments and snacks for the Old Clowns' arrival.
So, not to worry, TITOlini' is fine:

drunk-fml.gif
drunkfml2.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Geez, stop being mean

View attachment 2615867

This is why his channel is failing. He blocks/ignores all of the "construction" criticism and listens to these few loons who praise everything he puts out. Kyle could upload himself picking his nose for 30 minutes and they'd praise it and decry anyone being "mean." This is not how you grow.
If there is another million videos of the show, Kyle's ranked 1,000,001th

Reactions: 6
Well, I have to say I'm a little surprised and disappointed we haven't had an "I'm struggling and in such pain," a "dark night of the soul" or a "cry in the woods" video in some time. I suppose he'd feel that would show weakness and his 'hatters and the meanies' would like it.

C'mon Kyle. It's not like we haven't seen that and more a number of times already, and think of the weeping & wailing & gnashing of tooth' by that curious collection of rubes and dimwits who follow you. They'd probably open their wallets! Just saying.'

crying.jpg
crocodile-tears-cry-me-a-river.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last time his views were low (and nowhere near as low as yesterday's dump) he went on a seething rant in his Barbie-Beemer.

004943.png

004942.png

004941.png

He drove to his old apartment and took his dwarf rage out on JoJo.

004948.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Last time his views were low (and nowhere near as low as yesterday's dump) he went on a seething rant in his Barbie-Beemer.

View attachment 2615970
View attachment 2615971
View attachment 2615974

He drove to his old apartment and took his rage out on JoJo.
That's hysterically funny!
I just love my fans so much. :ROFLMAO:

spittt.gif

"If y'all aren't going to pony up some money, gifts and thumbs up with your views, then_____________FUCK YOU! I'll just live my best life that you fools are paying for.
I'll just quit posting.
Now what you dummies?"

Only one answer to that:
dontt.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone suggested at his X page that the clowns might be coming down (and it is possible) not only because of his drunken, out of control and failing self, but because they need really to have a serious talk with their 30 year old leech.
It's possible they got him into that rental with his promise (which anyone but a parent would know is worthless) to make the monthly rental payments. Hmmm..... possible they can't afford it and he's falling behind.

1) A wellness check. (probably necessary and far too late to do much good)
2) Fear of his threatening to harm himself because he's unhappy over ________(fill in the blank) (Ol' Susan brought that up out of the blue and he's probably used that for blackmail many times)
3) A serious heart to heart about growing up and taking more responsibility. (A fart in the wind and futile.)
4) They've had it. (It's the holidays. Not likely.)

He'll be ready with his witch & Moan, Sturm & Drang Show and they'll capituate in the end.

So many possibilities:
popcorn n.gif
:ROFLMAO: You're guess is as good as mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone suggested at his X page that the clowns might be coming down (and it is possible) not only because of his drunken, out of control and failing self, but because they need really to have a serious talk with their 30 year old leech.
It's possible they got him into that rental with his promise (which anyone but a parent would know is worthless) to make the monthly rental payments. Hmmm..... possible they can't afford it and he's falling behind.

1) A wellness check. (probably necessary and far too late to do much good)
2) Fear of his threatening to harm himself because he's unhappy over ________(fill in the blank) (Ol' Susan brought that up out of the blue and he's probably used that for blackmail many times)
3) A serious heart to heart about growing up and taking more responsibility. (A fart in the wind and futile.)
4) They've had it. (It's the holidays. Not likely.)

He'll be ready with his witch & Moan, Sturm & Drang Show and they'll capituate in the end.

So many possibilities:
View attachment 2616038 :ROFLMAO: You're guess is as good as mine.
5) Banker Mom arrives with winter spending money check in hand

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People need to download these before they vanish again!!

I have never seen this! Amazing! Everyone hates this mf. 😂
---
Has he tweeted anything or posted anything on his Instagram? What about Casey? I don’t follow either of them and I think he blocked me on Twitter. 😂

Reactions: 5
I have never seen this! Amazing! Everyone hates this mf. 😂
---
Has he tweeted anything or posted anything on his Instagram? What about Casey? I don’t follow either of them and I think he blocked me on Twitter. 😂
No updates on IG, Twitter/X on either of their accounts. Probably won't be any. Last time he 'took his ball and went home' he didn't bother to update any of his fans who are all messaging and tagging him asking if he's okay and what is going on.

004949.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Word! :LOL:
The judge who sentenced serial killer Ted Bundy to death said Bundy outwardly was the "...handsome All American boy" and a "...young lawyer who should have had a great life and could have practiced law in my court one day and I would have been glad to welcome you. ___ But you made the decision to take a different path..... You just went another way."

He just had that one bad habit!

You know! There's more than a little bit of resemblance to Pallo there. :unsure: Reincarnation anyone? :LOL:
(*I may not be the one to judge, but I'd say Bundy was a bit better looking, and, of course, taller. :ROFLMAO:)
View attachment 2615881
Wow! I see it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.