Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no Disney expert and neither is Kyle, but I would guess that Disney World is returning to the crowd size it had before Covid because people got their fill of Disney and have moved on. Yes, it is expensive but while he is filming, there are still 60 min waits on certain rides. By the way, he doesn't seem to venture beyond the parks. We have not seen him visit Universal in quite some time.
He makes no sense at all with the things he says and honestly WHO cares? If you are planning to go there at a particular time, you are not going to change your plans to what HE says about the crowds. Most people can only go when they get off of work. He is so clueless of how things are when you have a real job.

Reactions: 17
I have one better. send him home for treatment

View attachment 2577234
IMG_8267.jpeg

Wow! This facility does it all: address his communication / speech issues & help with "feeding problems" (ie how to hold a fork properly, do not insert fingers in one's mouth when eating, Thou shall not not deep-throat corn on the cob, etc. 😅 ).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2577260
Wow! This facility does it all: address his communication / speech issues & help with "feeding problems" (ie how to hold a fork properly, do not insert fingers in one's mouth when eating, Thou shall not not deep-throat corn on the cob, etc. 😅 ).
seemed to be a slightly better fit for most of his problems. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Troll Patrol just reported that someone using sock puppet accounts have started harassing them and threatened to shut down their channel. Coincidentally, they just started clowning on Pallo recently. Looks like the same old antics from the Clown Posse. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Little man needs to get himself some new clothes. He should get several colors of the same henley or polo shirt.

Also, anyone notice how often he says something to the effect of... "Even though it wasn't really a walk on, it felt like one, so IN A WAY it actually is." "In a way" is whole lifestyle. "I bought a house, but I lost it. So, in a way, I was technically a homeowner."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Sooo he watches all the other Disney vloggers to rip off their ideas for content. This week almost every vlogger (that was hosted) had negative things to say about Jollywood. His plan? Say that he would never say anything bad about Disney ever and that he hates negative talk (hint hint nudge nudge get me on the media list!). He's so bleeping transparent and dense at the same time.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He makes no sense at all with the things he says and honestly WHO cares? If you are planning to go there at a particular time, you are not going to change your plans to what HE says about the crowds. Most people can only go when they get off of work. He is so clueless of how things are when you have a real job.
He.doesn't.care. It is all about HIM and he has NO clue what it is like to raise a family and try and take them to Disney.
It's his narcissistic personality disorder; so everything and everyone must revolve around him. His lack of empathy does not allow him to see things from another person's perspective. Even his sock puppet accounts can't appear unique (same typos, same emojis, etc). because he cannot look through things from someone else's perspective other than his own.

Reactions: 16
Kyle's outro today is full of filler words. Reminded me of this:

He mentions about 20 times in that word salad outro about how much he "just loves his Disney." He always has their back you guyses. I'm sure Disney appreciates it!

004249.png

004250.png

We haven't forgotten about the "not so much Disney anymore" and "we moving on from Disney." When that failed miserably, he went crawling back to Disney. It's all he has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sooo he watches all the other Disney vloggers to rip off their ideas for content. This week almost every vlogger (that was hosted) had negative things to say about Jollywood. His plan? Say that he would never say anything bad about Disney ever and that he hates negative talk (hint hint nudge nudge get me on the media list!). He's so bleeping transparent and dense at the same time.
Bingo. Every single "idea" he's ever had comes from him watching other Disney vloggers. Pallo doesn't have an original thought in his head.

If other Disney vloggers share a popular sentiment, his plan is to lambast them and then do the opposite.

During the Virgin cruise, this was a big "theme" of his videos because a lot of vloggers had some lukewarm reviews of it, so he gushed over it while accusing the other vloggers of "clickbaiting." :rolleyes:

004253.png

004252.png

Now a lot of vloggers have negative things to say about Jollywood Nights, so he's going to say he'll never say anything negative about Disney, ever, and accuses other vloggers of being "too negative." All while praising Disney for moving in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Bingo. Every single "idea" he's ever had comes from him watching other Disney vloggers. Pallo doesn't have an original thought in his head.

If other Disney vloggers share a popular sentiment, his plan is to lambast them and then do the opposite.

During the Virgin cruise, this was a big "theme" of his videos because a lot of vloggers had some lukewarm reviews of it, so he gushed over it while accusing the other vloggers of "clickbaiting." :rolleyes:
He's also watching the wrong vloggers reviewing these cruises lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.