Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6728.png

IMG_6730.jpeg

I always try not to be negative but this damn tree is the same EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!
---
I know it is a hard concept for him to understand that people and businesses use the SAME decorations year after year for holidays. I guess when you are as rich as Kiley is, you can get new stuff every year.

View attachment 2576978
Suprised Kylie didn’t ask why that globe is round when it really should be flat.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
He uses the term Crowds when Epcot is not that busy????? Also, he speculates it's because of the ticket prices!

View attachment 2576971
Stop the presses! Pallo has discovered that it's expensive to go to Disney World! WOW! You just can't find that kind of insider information on any other site. No wonder he's the top Disney influ.........huh? He's not even in the top 50 Disney influencers? :ROFLMAO:

nevermind-gildaradner.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it is a hard concept for him to understand that people and businesses use the SAME decorations year after year for holidays. I guess when you are as rich as Kiley is, you can get new stuff every year.

View attachment 2576978
This is reflective of a fool who has haunted those parks for years, rarely goes outside them, and so every bit of seasonal decor seems familiar. He's locked in a Groundhog Day of memories. To the silly dimwit it's like seeing the family tree with the same decorations for years.

And of course, Disney finds it hard to compete with Kyle, a man who can whip out a $500 debit card and max it out at Target for an array of plastic crap every year ____ that is, IF Casey didn't pay for it :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
  • Heart
He spots a REEF! And then proceeds to call it Reef, Reef, Reef.

1700235307772.png

---
He spots another REEF and asks if he is saying it right

1700235409434.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Sad that Disney is the end all be all for him.
It's actually all he's ever had. He fears going outside the Disney bubble to any other place except for some damned little cruise or home to Suckville, WI to use the family or grift off them. His picture should be beside the word LOSER in the Merriam Webster.

And because he's off Disney's official invitation lists, he still continually shits all over them with his petty idiocy and spite.

Here he is in a few years, IF he's lucky. Waiting on Casey to get off work and conting his allowance.
disneyman (1).jpg

• Haha
Talking about the testing of the fireworks. Hmm...he didn't film and now gives the correct date. I guess he figures he could slip that in there and his stans won't question about the incorrect date or why he didn't film when he was so pumped up for it.

1700235666402.png

• Sad
Reactions: 11
If anyone was wondering, those icicles in Florida are fake.

IMG_6733.jpeg

Every thought that pops into Kylie’s Pea Brain head he assumes everyone else is thinking the same thing.

Honestly, the Dwarfs blood sweat and tears and 24 hour a day prep and planning is on full display today. Raise your hand if you think 1 minute of preparation went into today’s vlog.

This little idiot rolled out of bed at 11:00, drove 5 minutes to Epcot, turned on his more luxury camera and started spewing the most inane incomprehensible load of word salad anyone’s ever heard.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
1700235942650.png

---
He is really having problems with the Wreaths today. He keeps repeating himself Reef Reef Reef

1700236111410.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he thinks this is one of the reasons Disney is not doing too well. Sorry but the average person who only goes to Epcot for a day or two on their vacation would know NOTHING about this being here for so long. His reasoning is ridiculous:

1700236228436.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Talking about the testing of the fireworks. Hmm...he didn't film and now gives the correct date. I guess he figures he could slip that in there and his stans won't question about the incorrect date or why he didn't film when he was so pumped up for it.

View attachment 2576999
Yup! Disney announced, posted online, they'd be testing 'fireworks' on the 1st and 4th and didn't speciafically say they were for the new EPCOT closing show Luminous, although that seemed a given.
Pallo somehow pulls "NOVEMBER 5th" out of his fat lying ass and the night they were "....testing a special preview of the new LUMINOUS fireworks show."

Now he doesn't want to mention that? Hmmmm..... wonder why? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Now it's "...actually December 5th." That date was posted by Disney a long time before Pallo's stupid bullshit misinformation.
But remember now, "I'm always reasearching for you guyes." :oops:

God in heaven, he knows what fools those online DebySues and Hulksters are and he counts on that. They buy the YouTube headers and his bullshit.
dramatic-youtubers-getting-the-meme-treatment-16-pics (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he thinks this is one of the reasons Disney is not doing too well. Sorry but the average person who only goes to Epcot for a day or two on their vacation would know NOTHING about this being here for so long. His reasoning is ridiculous:

View attachment 2577011
His last few vlogs about Christmas decorations have really highlighted the fallacy of daily vlogging Disney theme parks. They’re designed for people who come on vacation, see this once every X years and see it a few times Durin a vacation. They’re not designed for someone who is going to film the same bush every day, or criticize the same decorations being used yearly. Other vloggers don’t have this issue as much because they’ll actually film other content. Kyle won’t go outside Disney alone, and will only go other places with Casey (and I use ‘other places’ very loosely). Filming magic kingdom 3 times in 1 week isn’t going to net you major progress each time

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.