Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect example of his fans. You need to hear her though. Wow

1700236858815.png

---
If anyone was wondering, those icicles in Florida are fake.

View attachment 2576997

Every thought that pops into Kylie’s Pea Brain head he assumes everyone else is thinking the same thing.

Honestly, the Dwarfs blood sweat and tears and 24 hour a day prep and planning is on full display today. Raise your hand if you think 1 minute of preparation went into today’s vlog.

This little idiot rolled out of bed at 11:00, drove 5 minutes to Epcot, turned on his more luxury camera and started spewing the most inane incomprehensible load of word salad anyone’s ever heard.
Just a waste of time. Maybe I can just get a camera and walk around my local mall and tell everyone about the decorations and how many people are there or not there and try and make a living off of it. COME.ON.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No DUMBASS you always say it wrong it's WREATHS - he adds it's a hard word for him to say.

1700237018269.png

1700237113855.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This is reflective of a fool who has haunted those parks for years, rarely goes outside them, and so every bit of seasonal decor seems familiar. He's locked in a Groundhog Day of memories. To the silly dimwit it's like seeing the family tree with the same decorations for years.

And of course, Disney finds it hard to compete with Kyle, a man who can whip out a $500 debit card and max it out at Target for an array of plastic crap every year ____ that is, IF Casey didn't pay for it :ROFLMAO: .
What bothers us about all this is that as a former CM he should know that decorations are replaced and also sold (at property control) each season. Things may "look" the same but in fact they are not. We know plenty of people who have theme park garland in their homes over the holidays.

Reactions: 15
The Dwarf was really displaying his financial chops to Wall Street today.

IMG_6734.jpeg

Barron’s Roundtable was paying attention, no shot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, now we know why the backwards hats. With his short stubby little Vienna Sausage fingers he can’t manage to put an even curve on the bill.

IMG_6735.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless his heart he got something right today | He called them by their YouTube channel name.

1700237597785.png

---
Words b hard for OR Boy today circleating

1700237842568.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What bothers us about all this is that as a former CM he should know that decorations are replaced and also sold (at property control) each season. Things may "look" the same but in fact they are not. We know plenty of people who have theme park garland in their homes over the holidays.
Remember: "I'm always doing research 24/7 for you guyses. I make sure to get the latest news to you."

Here he is doing research 24/7:
"Pew....puh, pew, pew .....Take that evil hatters'!
I got you good. Pew..pew...pew.....HAHAHA!"

gamercatman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am no Disney expert and neither is Kyle, but I would guess that Disney World is returning to the crowd size it had before Covid because people got their fill of Disney and have moved on. Yes, it is expensive but while he is filming, there are still 60 min waits on certain rides. By the way, he doesn't seem to venture beyond the parks. We have not seen him visit Universal in quite some time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.