Kyle Pallo #56 Kyle's shy little Peter is finally exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad y'all are recapping all this and giving little clips of this train wreck so we can catch up. I can't believe this stuff is actually real. It seems like a Lorcana unwrapping channel crossed with a parody of The Bachelor.

What is with all this drama about meeting the dad? He already met the dad and filmed the dad's ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My guess is he hoped the middle seat was vacant so he had extra space for his ego and to pretend to man spread his little legs.
The problem with that, logically, is that in order for the middle seat to even possibly be vacant, Oar Boy and Casey would have to be separated and in the aisle and window seats originally. Who does that? Logically, they should either be in the aisle and middle, or middle and window seats. In either case, if they are sitting together, one of them is already in the middle seat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.