Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's really just never going to mention the Luminous thing ever again, like it never even happened. I got a kick out of checking 'X' last night and seeing people try to question "Peter" about it, and he avoided it like the plague. Whenever someone asked him about it, he'd just call them "fat" or "lard boy."

It's the same-old Pallo formula for lies. Tell a lie, get called out on it, then pretend it never happened.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

AKW24

VIP Member
rope drop. ride 1 or two rides, walk around spewing false info. shove food in mouth. home by 10:30

DoubleA

Interesting that he said he can't record on the rides during his hosted stay. I'm surprised he's listening to the rules to be honest. Haha

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What a DUD his "BIGGEST & MIND-BLOWING SERIES EVER" was. :poop:🤣

003919.png

Yesterday's dump hasn't even surpassed 20k views.

So what's left from here to close out the year? Two more visits from the Clown Posse? A few Cooking With Casey vlogs? Wandering around the same park and WOOOOOO'ing on some kiddie rides?

I believe by the first quarter of next year, he'll be doing JoJo numbers and be struggling to get over 10k-15k views per video. He's on the same trajectory as JoJo, just a few steps behind.

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
And so far inside the closet.
I was uncertain if he was just doing it to gaybait for the grift, but I've come to the conclusion that he's deep in the closet and that's where all his anger & rage comes from. The high-pitched noises when he's excited, being a Swiftie and Bieber superfan, has numerous alter egos where he looks for photos of tall/buff shirtless men, and the way he acts around Kevin and Nick.

I think the over-the-top obsession with girls and having a girlfriend back in high school/college was a defense mechanism because he felt ashamed for being gay. And the rampant homophobia he exhibits online today is an extension of that.

Last edited:

Disneysensation

VIP Member
What a deadly dull Daily Dump he shat out today. :poop: Rope drop, wander around the park babbling about Christmas decorations, ride a WOOOOOOOOO ride and film it, and then fondle some merch in a gift shop. Back in the car within an hour. Another hard day's "work" complete by Kyle PayLow.

Also he's still thanking Disney. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2559379
He's hoping they will add him back to the media invitation list. That's gonna be a longshot.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Good Lord! 🙄 He really thinks he’s THAT special that Tattle breathes and hangs onto his every word? He thinks we’re crying ourselves to sleep because we were wrong about his lies? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Kylie- your head is too large for your skinny chicken legs to carry! That’s why you could barely huff and puff through a 5K! It must be all those extra personalities weighing down your skull and taking up precious brain cells.
That's the difference between Kyle and us. We all come here to laugh and clown on him, but none of us are losing sleep over his lies. Meanwhile Kyle is actually seething and raging over Tattle, while losing sleep and staying up all night because of it.🤦🏻

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I just watched Nate’s latest vlog and look who he ran into. I know a lot of people don’t care for him, and this is MY opinion, but I feel like Nate is one of those people that Kyle resents the most. Think about it, Nate has gotten more opportunities, has more friends(and I’m not here to dissect or determine the authenticity) and it’s 10 times more successful in their little “niche” compared to Kyle. Not to mention, they have a lot of similarities. They’re not from Florida and they don’t have family here. They both started doing that whole Disney vlogging thing around the same time and both come from a pretty it seems like sheltered upbringing. The only difference is that Nate grew up pretty poor and didn’t get to be a “Disney kid” but he took it and ran with it. He became super popular (again within that niche), got his Roosevelt brand deal and with that he’s traveled outside of the US and has been invited out by Disney for a bunch of different things. He also didn’t grow up going on cruises or on family vacations and he didn’t work for Disney so he doesn’t have that advantage either which Kyle does. He also didn’t go to college which let’s be honest Kyle barely went. 🤷🏽‍♀️ My point is I feel like when Kyle does his Q&A’s and he gets asked about doing YouTube forever, and he’s always bringing up that he doesn’t have merch or brand deals and always seems super resentful. The first person I think of is Nate. Also, the fact that Nate runs into him a lot of times and doesn’t include him in his videos probably pisses him off too. So seeing him with JoJo is just the icing on the big fck you cake. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Kyle, the idiot - who is in no way a Disney expert, sees Stitch roaming around Tomorrowland and insists that he's not on his stage because they're decorating it for Christmas. Now I haven't been to Disney since March, but even I know that in June Disney decided to have Stitch be free roaming in Tomorrowland and not stuck up on the stage. Then in the vlog Kyle gives out a plea to Disney basically saying "free Stitch" and gets Kevin in on the action. However Disney already made that decision months ago.View attachment 2558427
OMG yeees!!! He also claimed in the video that they don’t really decorate anywhere except the Main Street area and then went to Tomorrowland and talked about how they were going to decorate the stage for Christmas. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Imagine having a boyfriend/husband like this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
Kyle Pallo, our expert Disney Vlogging Super Star, says an advantage of rope dropping ANIMAL KINGDOM is so you can save money and not have to buy a Lightning Lane for RISE OF THE RESISTANCE. 🤦 View attachment 2562156

Looks like oar boy’s brain can be found in a galaxy far far away.
Animal Kingdom is actually a zero minute park if you're going there just for Rise

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
As I said in my post above, I think the odds are that both he and that Kevin are closet cases. Obviously,however, "sexuality" is a broad and varied topic, and it is never as easy as gay or straight __ full stop. It's played out in myriad ways over a broad spectrum of sexual behaviors.

Pallo strikes me as nothing special, a garden variety denier, a kid brought up in some tangentially "Catholic family," common and lower middle class to be kind, and he's heard of the sin of the 'love that dare not speak its name,' to quote Oscar Wilde, as something shameful and sinful, and he had the big half brother who was bigger and who was a soldier. He heard all the 'F' jokes at school and add that to a church and family milieu that is toxic to the growth of personal freedom and the layers of guilt put on any kid are many and it often warps and breaks them. In that regard Pallo is no different. He was a puny runt and destined either to hide his true self or simply create a facade and live behind it. And we see, he's pretty good at hiding behind and creating whole curtain of lies and fakery.

He also wanted to be one of the 'jocks' at school, but he was a joke, too small and untalented. He grew to see only the surface of things. He's not bright enough to have much self reflection and he hasn't the depth to try to have some deep understanding of himself. Socrates said the all the world's wisdom can be discovered in the two words above the gates to the Delphic Oracle at Delphi: Know Thyself. Pallo is probably deeply ashamed of his true self, whether gay or not, and will never admit the strong attraction he has to other men, and as he ages he may deny it or, as many do, act out on it in secret. Of course, I don't know.
His projections, his homophobia and his overcompensating shallow nature just label him a sleazy white trash con to me. His sexuality, well, one guess is as good as another in general, but his gaybaiting and homophobia are undeniable. It could be just that or a feeble attempt to mask a lot of self hatred.

Reactions: 16

AKW24

VIP Member
Could you imagine KP doing a mediation/yogo channel? He can't sit still for a single second without making faces or noises. That boy ain't right.
Imagine being the instructor leading that session, to look over and to see that idiot, who appears to be an adult, not listening or following instructions.

• Angry
  • Haha

Heygrid

There is a firestorm coming and the vlogging community is scared (or they should be). Disney is finally waking up from the influencer induced dream.

Good. The people that make their living off of filming a theme park day in and day out are parasites. Vlogging on property for profit should be by permit only so that they can control the nonsense. What would that mean for Kyle? It would mean he would need to fill on out an application at Target.

• Heart
  • Haha