Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
BREAKING!!!! So i decided to look for Black sun tattoo images just for shits and giggles. Guess who was the first result that came up!! Stijn L!! NOT peter!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He rips all those images of some bodybuilder from somewhere off the internet and attaches numerous animated GIF images on “X” as his alter ego, “Peter”. Think how much his channel could improve if he only expended all that time and effort he uses for his sock puppet account. Instead, he does the same wash-rinse-repeat routine of going to the parks, providing next to nothing information and then uploads videos with minimal editing. Does he really think he’s doing well? Guess there is no point trying to understand someone who is delusional and out of touch with reality.
I think he convinces himself that all or most of his lies are true. And one of those lies is that his channel is doing better than ever and his videos don't get more than 20-50 downvotes. He's never going to listen to anyone's advice and will keep doing this same dull routine until his videos are down to 2k-5k views. And when that happens, it's going to be everyone's fault but his own.
---
BREAKING!!!! So i decided to look for Black sun tattoo images just for shits and giggles. Guess who was the first result that came up!! Stijn L!! NOT peter!
NO WAY!!! Busted 😂 🤣 🤣

003966.png

003965.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Chernabog

Went back and counted, hadn't watched his last 79 vlogs. Saw the ig post with the cousin in it that someone posted earlier, and immediately knew she was KP's type, had to watch today to see the "Before" KP dumped Casey's lame ass for her thirst famous cousin vlog. Many, so many, potato-level-intelligence moments from KP in this vlog that make me want to punch holes in drywall, with my forehead. Disney Detonation, No Swish, Troll Patrol, Susan Amen, anyone, feel free to copy paste my thoughts into your video, just please, for the love of God, in your next video, roast the ever loving shit out of this guys non-descended nuts.

1. "I just got off a Disney World Bus." I don't fucking care
2. "But can you believe it's already Christmas here in November." As a statement of disbelieve in how fast the the year has gone by, yes, went very fast. As a question of them decorating in November for Christmas, they do it every God damn year, damn it.
3. "....but this year it is a little bit different." Is it? Is fucking it Kyle?
4. "I've always wanted to do this, I'm wearing my runDisney medal, my 5k medal." Really? You've always wanted to do it...since last Tuesday. Cause in the 6 mother-f years you've lived there, you've never done it before, is that why this year's Christmas decorations in November are different, you putz. You completed a Child's walk-a-thon and didn't even attempt the other two races.
5. "I always see other people doing that, and I never get the chance." Again, you get the chance like 4 times a year, for the last 6 years, glad you feel accomplished with yourself for batting 5 times below the Mendoza line. But the real story is you seethe at people wearing their half-or-greater marathon medals of real accomplishment, because you think you are better than everyone, and think doing the bare minimum makes you better than them you shit louse.
6. "Today is the day." For WHAT? Wearing your kindergarten exercise participation medal?
7. Yeah 7. If I am going to be this bitter, might as well throw in a Corless reference. But legit thanks for showing the Mickey and Minnie Topiaries, under appreciated work and skill.
8. I forget what 8 was for, but 9, 9, 9 for a lost God, and 10, 10, 10 for Everything Everything EVERYTHING
8. I remembered 8 was for the garland that I don't give a shit about.
9. "Here's the garland on top, that's the same." As. What?! Last year's garland? Novel idea that a multi-billion dollar company "invested" in plastic reusable garland and not a 5k fucking couch. The same as the rest of the garland? It garland, it is all the fucking same.
10. What the fuck are "Big Kahuna" decorations? Is that the new Hawaiian decoration joint, i hear they have some tasty decorations, I've ain't never had one myself, how are they?
11. "This garland is the same old, same old as last year." As last year, ok, now I know what you were talking about, glad we got to the bottom of this Agatha Christy Novel.
12. "But here is our Christmas tree" Shot in 4k cinema, blocked half-way in view by another tree. Great professional cinematography tater, doin' a fine job. Fastest sperm gets the egg, and I would hate to see the directorial job those reject sperm would have done.
13. Oh, we got garland "on top of the lights" even though it is clearly level with and below the lights, and not touching the lights.
14. "I don't know if I like Halloween or Christmas more." IDK, right a pro's and cons list. We are only 2:45 into this thing and I wish Jules and Vincent would blow my brains out.
15. "This medal itches, but I am happily to wear it." Where is it itching, you have it on the outside of your jersey for the whole world to happily not care about one bit.
16. "Gonna be putting up my tree soon, because gotta match Disney" of course you do. "Never used to do it this early but I kind of feel like OH LOOK AT THIS REEF!" How do gay guys get their voice that high, also, glad you had a complete, rational thou
17. Yeah good thing you didn't miss that one "reef" hope you don't miss the other 1 point three one three thousand other "reefs" at WDW
18. Yep, them theres 8's peoples IS a lots of peoples on tops of these trains stations.
19. There she is, that tree I've been showing you for the last minute and a half, look at her in all her glory, PMM and MAMC want to know ain't she a beauty, Clark.
20. "How many times have I said Christmas?" How many times have you said "garland"
your fucking imbecile.
21. "We got new merch that has arrived" At Disney World? You pullin my leg KP or do they get new merch everyday that ends in y. "As with the new tree." The tree may be decorated differently, but mind blowing fact KP, the tree is steel, so they can reuse it, like the garland.
22. "This area is also nice to check out, it is kind of a converted guest relations area." Was it Kind of, sorta, but not really converted or not a guest relations area?
23. Oooh, garland on the popcorn machine, not new, but maybe it makes it new christmas pop-corn. You should try it, report back to us how it is.
24. "I always say this, but I feel they have a good majority of decorations, but I feel I want more." Channels inner Yogo Kevin, deep breaths, deep breaths.
25. While looking at tree and panning up, "She is tall." HOW. TALL. IS SHE? Soooo talll KP can't use google.
26. This one is just to point out he said November "Twelff" more than once.
27. "Here is some b-roll from a website I have access to" Not You, just KP "that *I* can download from. Never thought of this until this year." Did you think of it, or was it manager mommy?
28. "Do you hear the music?" Do you hear the sounds that are going into your ears right now?
29. "Casey said she is in front of the tree, but I don't see her, you guys see her." Maybe she is on the other side of those giant pretend presents that obstructs 25% of the view moron, you got your fancy medal on, go take a walk. And why does this guy always engage in the fake interactivity trope, talking to the audience like he's on Blue's Clue's or Sesame Street. This mentally stunted Disney Jr. moron needs to rename his youtube channel Dildo the Non-Explorer.
30. Introduces Savannah, three people in shot, camera is clearly focused not on middle person Casey, but the space between Casey and Savannah, clearly more chemistry with brunette Marilyn Mouserowe than Casey the Doormat Doormouse. Gives food gift, pays no attention to what girl-friend is saying, starts conversation back up with clearly hotter cousin. IG clearly not below because KP too busy trying to find her OF.
31. Christmas Casey Unlocked "She is here. She is here." Yeah, running theme, Casey is physically there, but you never do anything with her, she is just present around all your other flirt buddies.
32. "Trying to justify their purchase." The master has become the student
33. "Half a Benny Frank." Someone should really stick half a foot up your ass, did I say half, I meant whole.
34. Why is his thumb on her collarbone and neck???
35. A sports dress is like a Tennis dress. Casey has the body of an 8 year old boy, she only sports training bras and shorts pulled up to the nipples. That sweater screams 60-year old kindergarten teacher
36. Doesn't look like you have permission there buddy* (I use that term loosely), looks like a private message* (as in a communique, not a Deshaun Watson). Also, I have a niece of the same age, and a couple weeks ago, I was showing her videos of ziplines, and skipped your's from Labadee. I would never actively let a small child watch your bs.
37. Oh yeah, I'm coming all right, that's the spot, Kevin me harder daddy.
38. Semi-hot Savannah vlogging was funny, fell asleep during Starbucks Order w/Casey.
39. Nice back-side Savannah-view. Really no other reason for this shot.
40. "We got some lovely POV here provided by the one and only WDW Resort." Is that Jojo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

airbusA330

VIP Member
He thinks the pools are drained every night? Tell us you’re a dumbass without telling us you’re a dumbass. JFC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

YellowJacket

Recap of what is going on with the Youtube channel:

Alexa got an all expense paid staycation at the Pallonesian
1699052143159.png

Doormat got a haircut. She is trying to become sister-wife.
kpandkc.JPG

KP took down the Palloween decor a few days before Halloween.
palloweendecor.JPG
thepumpkins.JPG

KP and brother in law Kevin are sharing a room alone at Animal Kingdom Lodge for 5 days.
k&K.JPG

KP and Kevin did a 5k run/walk for runDisney that was wasn't hosted by Disney.
tweedledum.JPG

Still no table or bar stools.
Might still have a roach problem.
Might be getting a treadmeal and is on the third floor.
Won't shut up about trading cards that he cannot pronounce.

Recap of the theories:
KP now has 2 or 3 different accounts on XTwitter.
His Peter account keeps getting more racist and unhinged.
Now has photos of some bodybuilder with Nordic tattoos for Peter account.
KP was hosted by runDisney. But really he wasn't. It's a whole thing.

• Heart

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I’m so jealous of Kyle. I wish I could live in an apartment, drive a 13 year old car, dress like a dad who gave up on life, never shower like a lost boy in Peter Pan’s clique… I wish I could compare everything to cruise ship quality mass produced food, I’m jealous that he can’t go 3 weeks without seeing a family member, I’m jealous of his girlfriend who I swear is egg from arrested development. Peter Maverick Kyle I am just so jealous of your life pleeeassseee make me stop saying honest things and let me have a slice of it!

also, this site sucks. I typed a whole thing then an add popped up and sent me back 3 pages.

• Haha
  • Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I’m dying 😂! It’s just so perfect!!
---
I’m watching today’s dump now and I’m about halfway through and Kyle has said TWICE now that he’s going to EPCOT tomorrow on the 5th to see the new show Luminous.

Kyle… Luminous premiers on the 5th of DECEMBER.

IMG_1189.png

Now we just have to wait to see if he actually owns up to his mistake or if he doesn’t mention it again and hopes people forget about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
So, he won’t film on rides while he’s being “hosted” but otherwise it’s ok? This guy’s moral compass is just amazing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Just started looking at today’s vlog & man does he have a thing for recording the asses of those around him. He keeps that camera of his locked on the backside of the chick in purple leggings in front of him for much of the first two & a half minutes of today’s video. Dude’s got zero class
---
I’m totally blown away by how much respect he’s giving Kevin in this thing. Cutting to him, asking his opinion on things, having Kevin report on the things that he likes. I’ve never seen him treat the women in his life like this. Instead, Casey’s an accessory, Alexa’s a punchline, & Mom’s a debit card. I don’t know if Kyle’s attracted to men, but he definitely hates women

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

SherryinBA

From what I gather, his remaining fanbase consists of these groups:

-Lonely Baby Boomers who view him as some relatable, silly version of their kids or grandkids. They're always giving him advice about stuff as if he's their grandkid which he never reads.

-Shut-ins who are actually jealous of his life and think he's living some rockstar lifestyle. They watch him to live vicariously through him and often comment how lucky he is.

-The queens and sugar daddies who thirst over him (this group has practically all moved on)
Just for the record, I'm a baby boomer. Just turned 68. For my 60th I trained and ran the Princess Half. I cannot stand Butter Teeth! At first I found him amusing and then came the shower shows, the mispronounced words and horrid grammar, and on and on. He's a filthy little asswipe and if he was my kid I'd disown him.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
These are the Q&A questions we want answers to. Still no response from Kyle.

003961.png

This most definitely probably deserves a medal:
View attachment 2561526
He really is a toddler who gets fixated on something "new" he tries and then develops these grandiose fantasies, but then quickly forgets about it.

Just like buying a house
Just like becoming a realtor
Just like becoming a golfer
Just like starting a foodie/gaming/cooking/gambling channel

Now he's a runner you guyses!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Kyle Pallo, our expert Disney Vlogging Super Star, says an advantage of rope dropping ANIMAL KINGDOM is so you can save money and not have to buy a Lightning Lane for RISE OF THE RESISTANCE. 🤦
IMG_1228.jpeg

Looks like oar boy’s brain can be found in a galaxy far far away.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It is also at that point he said, “we’re really good runners.” He really deceives himself!
1) He thinks he made some world-class achievement by struggling to finish a 5K with numerous 'character greets'
2) He thinks he's a really good runner and did really well

Our boy KP is so far inside his bubble that he truly believes this. Dude is so out of touch with reality.
---
Reminds me of when he was bragging when he made a 100 mile drive to the beach in his Barbie-Beemer and was acting like he finished a 2 week long cross-country road trip. Most people drive that distance to work every day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle wearing his medal to Magic Kingdom 🙄. Casey wearing high-waisted shorts again and trying to make herself look shorter than her boy--friend. Some other woman towering over Kyle.View attachment 2554357
No... please don't tell me he actually wore that medal around to the parks to flex... 🤣 😂 I can't with this bozo anymore
ezgif-4-df55565961.gif

C R I N G E

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He's spending almost all day on his sock puppet now. Holed up in that little family-subsidized apartment raging all day.

003931.png

003932.png

003933.png

003935.png

003934.png

Over 150 posts in the past few days. Most involving how jealous everyone is of him 🤣
---
nO sHoT

003936.png

• Haha
  • Wow