Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
I’m sorry, and I don’t want to be rude about peoples different lifestyles, but Disney did not select many influencers who appear to give off an air of fitness
That's true of most of them, but our boy KP has probably under 20% body fat and no rolls.
---
Can confirm he's not following a single bodybuilder/fitness account.
I don't find that as surprising. I follow a few fitness guys on YouTube and Instagram, but not on Twitter. Granted, I've basically ceased using Twitter, but even before, that wasn't the content I went for.

Reactions: 2

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Let me guess. Jojos new lil shirtless friend is also a closeted queen obsessed with Disney, wants to be a vlogger, and has a girlfriend.
Who knows 😂 he was only in the video for a minute or so, but doesn’t seem closeted at all to me. 😂

Reactions: 1

KilesCookie

Does anyone know why Kevin’s medal strap is different than oar squirt’s strap? Did Kevin run another event?

Reactions: 1

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
For me personally, it's less about potentially being annoyed by a vlogger in the park and instead being exposed to the endless stream of stale, bad Disney vlogs which ruined something that used to make the parks special for me. It dampened any desire I had to visit. It's hard to explain.
Honest question: if you simply don't watch what everyone on here will agree is complete rubbish, how can you be exposed the endless stream of stale, bad Disney vlogs?