Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Totally agree. The amount of Disney vlogs & channels has long past hit critical mass, watching them makes me want to go to the parks less. I mean, just hearing him talk thru the Rise cue was annoying as hell, there's got to be another couple hundred, both pro & amateur, infesting the four parks at any given time. I did crack up when he admitted that he used stock footage for the ride thru. For a second I thought to myself, god, this looks pretty good, the clown is taking notes & being more professional. Of course, I couldn't be more wrong
I used to enjoy the Disney parks and like visiting every so often, but after Kyle and these 'Disney vloggers' the past few years I've had no desire to visit. Always said they're a detriment and have the opposite effect of making people want to visit them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

peteykirch

VIP Member
I guess we're touring AK wrong since we've been here since 730am and there is still more we want to do and experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BlurryCat

VIP Member
some one needs to find the video where he claimed that a few things weren't done yet so he couldn't move in

I'm leaning towards a couple things:
- it didn't and won't exist
- he's hoping to ignore/not talk about it long enough his Stan's forget about it
I put together all the clips in chronological order of the times he mentions his "real apartment" keeps getting delayed. 😂 (I might be missing a few)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Kyle wearing his medal to Magic Kingdom 🙄. Casey wearing high-waisted shorts again and trying to make herself look shorter than her boy--friend. Some other woman towering over Kyle.
20231106_005513.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Yunque01

VIP Member
some one needs to find the video where he claimed that a few things weren't done yet so he couldn't move in

I'm leaning towards a couple things:
- it didn't and won't exist
- he's hoping to ignore/not talk about it long enough his Stan's forget about it
There is no new apartment. He isn’t moving. I can’t imagine any company letting him sign any lease for a unit that doesn’t exist. Even 4 months later and it doesn’t exist when other units in his bldg are available for lease? This is the same guy who tokd the world he bought a $730k home when in fact he was nowhere close to buying it. When he embellishes anything, i am never surprised. In fact, i am surprised when he doesn’t embellish his stories.

• Heart
I think he convinces himself that all or most of his lies are true. And one of those lies is that his channel is doing better than ever and his videos don't get more than 20-50 downvotes. He's never going to listen to anyone's advice and will keep doing this same dull routine until his videos are down to 2k-5k views. And when that happens, it's going to be everyone's fault but his own.
---

NO WAY!!! Busted 😂 🤣 🤣

View attachment 2562532
View attachment 2562531
Finally! Someone should alert this German dude that some little b*tch in Orlando is pretending to be him.

Once again, money well spent, Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Curious why it makes you want to go less? Ive gone for a week trip and seen 1 maybe 2 vloggers. It’s not like they’re milling around the park clogging everything up. It’s the content that’s stale and boring
For me personally, it's less about potentially being annoyed by a vlogger in the park and instead being exposed to the endless stream of stale, bad Disney vlogs which ruined something that used to make the parks special for me. It dampened any desire I had to visit. It's hard to explain.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Called it that it was Pallo's account back on the first day he created it and could tell right away by the writing and words he uses. It never made sense that he was a fan. Farlexa told Kyle about the Frank story, and he appeared the same day using the most conspicuous name ever. It got too obvious when "Peter" started disappearing when Taylor was there or during the Disneyland trip. My guess was right about the photos appearing to be from Europe, the interior shots and field photo gave it away. @Yunque01 deserves a lot of credit for finding whose photos these are.

Once again Tattle is right and Kyle is busted. He really exposed himself for the real racist, toxic POS he is with this one.
---
Look how pixelated it is because his photo selection was so limited. 🤣
003970.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I’d love to hear Kyle expound on why he thinks he deserves any better treatment than what he receives. This clown is always full of grievances, always griping about what he doesn’t have instead of appreciating the few little things (generally undeserved) he receives. Who watches this crap and is entertained by it? I just don’t get it
From what I gather, his remaining fanbase consists of these groups:

-Lonely Baby Boomers who view him as some relatable, silly version of their kids or grandkids. They're always giving him advice about stuff as if he's their grandkid which he never reads.

-Shut-ins who are actually jealous of his life and think he's living some rockstar lifestyle. They watch him to live vicariously through him and often comment how lucky he is.

-The queens and sugar daddies who thirst over him (this group has practically all moved on)

• Sad

starri

VIP Member
The NYC Marathon is happening right outside of my bedroom window right now.

None of those guys can compete with our boy KP's athletic prowess.

• Haha

JerzGurl

Gotta agree. I get the same reaction when some here a while back suggested that big sis Alexa’s looks were marginally appealing. AFIAC, the whole cast of this misshapen effort is low mid at very best
Looks don't mean anything to me, personality, intellect, empathy and kindness do. Even the most unattractive person can be beautiful. So... Pallo can be the most attractive person in the world and I would still think him ugly.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Kyle has overcome his fear of the ocean and heights too many times on the vlogs. 🙄

On the first cruise with JoJo, Kyle looked nervous just putting his feet in the ocean. Then, on the guys cruise, the other 5 went to the swim out tiki bar on the ship’s private island. Kyle did not participate.
He didn’t specifically say that he overcame his fear. He said he, “concurred” it. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart